BCAA/EAA Suggestion

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy this product, however, the container is very skinny and it gets difficult to scoop out of once below half full. Just thought i'd suggest going to a shorter/wider container, so you don't have to struggle getting to the bottom of the container. Simliar to xtend's container? Just my .02

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad you enjoy it, we have actually had this feedback in the past and either the current run or the next one will have wider containers!

Future

Yeah I noticed that too but the stuff taste so damn good and just dont mind.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA yeah we are going to up-size the container on the next run. Glad you like the product though!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm looking to see a 60-90 serve container! Saves me ordering like 2-3 of these bad boys.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I'm looking to see a 60-90 serve container! Saves me ordering like 2-3 of these bad boys.
Just bought me 2 more, Im thinking about tossing them into an old protein container:)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^good idea Lifter, changing containers. My hands are too big to fit in the BC+EAA tubs, so I actually had to get my wife to scoop it out for me, how lame is that?

Glad to hear the next run will be bigger!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^good idea Lifter, changing containers. My hands are too big to fit in the BC+EAA tubs, so I actually had to get my wife to scoop it out for me, how lame is that?

Glad to hear the next run will be bigger!
You big Brute you!!! :biglaugh:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, those mickey mouse hands, mitts too big to fit into a protein container :)

Me on the other hand, Ive got a tiny bone structure, its both a gift and a curse as at 210 I looks like a freak as meat hangs off my bones, but at the same time one of my training partners is 6'4" and has a massive bone structure and Im always amazed at how much he can lift despite being skinnier than me.

O well, if I ever get my act together and compete in BBing (doubting it will happen during my current coolege yrs) it will be a blessing as small bone structures lend to classic physiques.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
for a pre w/o drink I have been mixing bc+eaa with warrior melon ragnarok. Now THAT is something seriously delicious!!

Definitely a great amino's product guys. Keep up the good work.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
for a pre w/o drink I have been mixing bc+eaa with warrior melon ragnarok. Now THAT is something seriously delicious!!

Definitely a great amino's product guys. Keep up the good work.
Hey man, good to see you liek the BC+Eaa, are you logging this anywhere by chance?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, good to see you liek the BC+Eaa, are you logging this anywhere by chance?
I've just been running my normal everyday log...but I haven't mentioned much about supps lately because i've been very off and on with supplementation the last few weeks. it's been a real tough time with my father passing and needing to find a place to live, the twins arriving in July and I AM NOT ready, and I just got laid off.....so yah, haha.

I will be fine tuning the diet and supplementation VERY soon though...and starting a new log in about 2 weeks. I will shoot ya the link when it's ready.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've just been running my normal everyday log...but I haven't mentioned much about supps lately because i've been very off and on with supplementation the last few weeks. it's been a real tough time with my father passing and needing to find a place to live, the twins arriving in July and I AM NOT ready, and I just got laid off.....so yah, haha.

I will be fine tuning the diet and supplementation VERY soon though...and starting a new log in about 2 weeks. I will shoot ya the link when it's ready.
Ah cool man, I haven't used the somnidren (spelling?) yet, but will start to use it during the second part of my log, while on Epistane, so should be awesome!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ah cool man, I haven't used the somnidren (spelling?) yet, but will start to use it during the second part of my log, while on Epistane, so should be awesome!
Im sure you're gonna love it!! Keep me updated.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you're gonna love it!! Keep me updated.
I'll send you a PM when i start it, will be in about a week. I'll be comparing it to IGf-2, igh-1 and bulk 1-carboxy.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'll send you a PM when i start it, will be in about a week. I'll be comparing it to IGf-2, igh-1 and bulk 1-carboxy.
Sounds like a solid list to compare it to....i'm excited to see what you think ;)

I also happen to enjoy SpeedV2 by the way...I don't know if I mentioned that. I don't see much of a stim which is awesome, and I like the effects thus far. I don't think i've shed anything...but i've maintained through a less than perfect diet.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a solid list to compare it to....i'm excited to see what you think ;)

I also happen to enjoy SpeedV2 by the way...I don't know if I mentioned that. I don't see much of a stim which is awesome, and I like the effects thus far. I don't think i've shed anything...but i've maintained through a less than perfect diet.
Ah nice man, yeah Speedv2 has been getting good reviews, I have actually just ordered some for myself.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ah nice man, yeah Speedv2 has been getting good reviews, I have actually just ordered some for myself.
Im sure you'll dig it. It's not a stim type supp like Leviathan or anything like that...but it still feels like it's doing a job in there, haha. Hard to explain...but I know what I mean...lol. If you guys need anyone to log that stuff for a bit....feel free to let me know :yawn:

I wish I could use Slin....damnit.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you'll dig it. It's not a stim type supp like Leviathan or anything like that...but it still feels like it's doing a job in there, haha. Hard to explain...but I know what I mean...lol. If you guys need anyone to log that stuff for a bit....feel free to let me know :yawn:

I wish I could use Slin....damnit.
Why can't you use slin?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It's literally too strong for me. My stomach couldn't handle the product...even with a good deal of carbs afterwards.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's literally too strong for me. My stomach couldn't handle the product...even with a good deal of carbs afterwards.
man, im sorry to hear that, slin is among my favorite supps ever. Im using it at 4 pills 2x/day and im up to about 215 which is by far the heaviest ive ever been and im actually leaner than i was at 205.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
man, im sorry to hear that, slin is among my favorite supps ever. Im using it at 4 pills 2x/day and im up to about 215 which is by far the heaviest ive ever been and im actually leaner than i was at 205.
Yeah it does kick ass, and it's awesome it is strong and has some kick to it, none of this 'weak' underdosed rubbish.