Anadraulic State ingred profile

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's tough with a proprietary blend . . .
Is it necessary to supplement any ingredients if you are taking only 1 scoop? Directions say 1-2 scoops but that leaves out a lot . . . HALF if you take 1 scoop. Should I take creatine post w/o to ensure I get enough?

I am loving the product, I feel like I look like the Gaspari ads that show the diff after just ONE workout: I look full and ripped post workout.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad you got great results after one workout. I still take added BA and creatine mono in bulk at 2g each.

You may not need any extras, but for as cheap as both are in bulk I dont mind adding just a bit in after my workouts.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you may want to add in some bulk if you are only getting a limited dose of the actives. Sounds like a plan. Get some bulk BA and Creatine MONO and toss them in with the AS.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys . . . exactly what I was doing, just wanted clarification!

gymrat8807

Awards
i just bought a jug of it today to use for my pct. how is the taste of the product

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it is very close to cell-mass, with a slight cinnamon finish. It does taste good and it becomes addictive for the effects.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it is very close to cell-mass, with a slight cinnamon finish. It does taste good and it becomes addictive for the effects.
agreed, it reminds me so much of the bsn flavoring, but with such a superior product as far as my needs are concerned.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought it tasted nothing like cellmaxx. Regardless of taste, the effects are top notch.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it tasted nothing like cellmaxx. Regardless of taste, the effects are top notch.
just shows taste is subjective, i cant tell half of the powdered product apart taste wise, few of them bother me or make me overly excited.