After M1-D and my MMv2 stack

gymrat8807

Awards
for my pct ive been thinking of going with formadrol and igf-1. How does that sound for a good combo :feedback:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are mild . . . I am using formadrol for PCT also. I see absolutely no problem with running IGF-2. I did that for an epi PCT, I kept all gains and strength loss was minimal. Toss in creatine and you are set.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, the IGH1 will complement Formadrol nicely, as the above poster said, throwing in a good creatine always helps with keeping strength gains while the Formadrol will cover your hormonal recovery.

Anadraulic State would be good if your thinking of a creatine product to add, it also contains a mild antiE, an androgen receptor upregulator and pSARM which would all the of the utmost value during pct as well.

gymrat8807

Awards
thanks everybody, i think im going to go with that plan. i still have a little bit left of my cycle, but im lookin forward to the post and to start cutting soon

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks everybody, i think im going to go with that plan. i still have a little bit left of my cycle, but im lookin forward to the post and to start cutting soon
Looks like the other reps have you covered. Let us know how your PCT and cycle go :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running MMV2/M1D right now and looking for a kick A** PCT, one that will not only bring up test prod but continue gains. I have several things on hand and wondered if a stack of 2 would be good . . . but which combo?

T-911
Formadrol
PSARM
Activate
Stoked
Hyperdrol (ver 1)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump . . . any ideas or suggestions