t-911 and superdrol

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
been doing some research on superdrol and the use of t-911 for pct.i've come up with the combo of t911 and t bol for pct as i'm curious about t bol and 911 ran together for pct(they happen to be my favorite pct products as well :).however i'm unsure of how many pills of t 911 would be enough.i'm guessing 4 pills a day 2 in morning and 2 at night of t911 might be too much cuz of the y in it but i would think this along with 5 pills a day of t bol 3 in morning and 2 at night should be enough.any thoughts on this?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i think t-bol is 6/day on the label

Anyway 4 is the highest I would dose T911 so that should be fine

I know some get gyno down the road months after completing pct when using superdrol, i never did and rebounded just fine with otc pct.

Anyway, as always, have nolva on hand if possible.

With that said, enjoy your cycle bro!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not trying to come off as a **** bro but id advise you to keep training, at the weight you are at you shouldnt touch steroids yet.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Im not trying to come off as a **** bro but id advise you to keep training, at the weight you are at you shouldnt touch steroids yet.
its cool i'm just posing different methods of superdrol pct as i've seen the basic pct for superdrol so i thought i'd drop this question and see what others thought about it.I'm thinking of maybe creating a new method of superdrol pct using these compounds down the road though it won't be till i hit 160 so i have a ways to go first.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its cool i'm just posing different methods of superdrol pct as i've seen the basic pct for superdrol so i thought i'd drop this question and see what others thought about it.I'm thinking of maybe creating a new method of superdrol pct using these compounds down the road though it won't be till i hit 160 so i have a ways to go first.
Its always smart to plan ahead for sure bro!

gymrat8807

Awards
been doing some research on superdrol and the use of t-911 for pct.i've come up with the combo of t911 and t bol for pct as i'm curious about t bol and 911 ran together for pct(they happen to be my favorite pct products as well :).however i'm unsure of how many pills of t 911 would be enough.i'm guessing 4 pills a day 2 in morning and 2 at night of t911 might be too much cuz of the y in it but i would think this along with 5 pills a day of t bol 3 in morning and 2 at night should be enough.any thoughts on this?
Thats good research that you have been doin. Also with the weight at your at right now you still got quite a bit of natural growing to do. Once you figure out exactly what you want to do then go with it. I would go ahead on your first stack to be M1-D and MMv2. Ive been on the stack for about a month and a half and still got a little more than a half month to go. Ive put on 22lbs and still gaining. Eat whatever you can get your hands on and up the protein content and carbs in your diet:head:

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Thats good research that you have been doin. Also with the weight at your at right now you still got quite a bit of natural growing to do. Once you figure out exactly what you want to do then go with it. I would go ahead on your first stack to be M1-D and MMv2. Ive been on the stack for about a month and a half and still got a little more than a half month to go. Ive put on 22lbs and still gaining. Eat whatever you can get your hands on and up the protein content and carbs in your diet:head:

nice gains you been workin out for awhile?:dl:

gymrat8807

Awards
nice gains you been workin out for awhile?:dl:
ive been workin out my whole life with playing sports through hs. I just started getting serious into lifting about a year ago and I havent looked back

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been workin out my whole life with playing sports through hs. I just started getting serious into lifting about a year ago and I havent looked back
very nice, once yu get bit by the iron bug few ever do look back. congrats on great gains in such a short time, keep up the hard work.