liq masterdrol & methyl 1-d - AnabolicMinds.com

liq masterdrol & methyl 1-d

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.

liq masterdrol & methyl 1-d

How's it going I've been taking 6 meth 1-d (3 am 3 pm), 3 1/2 teaspoons liq. masterdrol (30min prior wo) ang l-GH-1 3@bedtime. I'm two weeks into the cycle. I've gained 4lbs, strength has increased slightly nothing to write home about. Just wondering if this sounds par for the course? Or will I countinue to gain strength and size? I W.O. 4 times a wk w/cardio twice a wk. This is my
    1st prohormone. I'm currently @ 195lbs (also getting 150 to 200 grams of protein daily)

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

150g protein may be low for your size, be sure to be getting at least 200g

anyway, 4lbs in 2 weeks along with strength increases is pretty damn good, as with any PH you results will get better as you go, so the next few weeks should be even better than the first few.

Great dosing though, your dosing is spot on.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.

Your right I just want to make sure I get max. results. Don't get me wrong I am impressed with these products I feel better than ever working out. I'll make sure to get atleast 200g protein and look forward to the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the quick response
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

LMD is useless. They market it as part of their Master drol line but it comes nothing close to it. Just look at the active compounds.. You can keep taking it to help you along but your gains are not coming from the Liquid Master Crap
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SadMac View Post
    LMD is useless. They market it as part of their Master drol line but it comes nothing close to it. Just look at the active compounds.. You can keep taking it to help you along but your gains are not coming from the Liquid Master Crap
    dont believe this BS, unlike just about any other PH out there LG has a thread stickied in our section explaining how MMv2 works
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.

Well is the MMv2 the same as liquid masterdrol except in pill form. SadMac just wondering if you used LM or what? Like I said this is my first ph so knowing exactly what the active compounds do or affect is a little over my head I read some reviews and done some research as far reviews go but not the science of active compounds. What makes it crap?
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Any reasoning behind this? The active compounds arfe actualy very popular and we have had overwhelming feedback on MMV2 which is the same active as LMD. I find that powerlifters tend to use the LMD and bodybuilders use the MMV2.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ill give it to you that super mastervol is okay but you should not market liquid MV as being even close to the same family as MMV.. You can take 3 bottles of LMV and only gain placeebo weight. granted muscle gain is muscle gain but its not coming from that weak compound its coming from you thinking you are on a good compund and eating like crazy.. i wish i had my listings with me to show you all on paper but i dont. My opinions are just that. Way better stuff out there for your money. take it cause you bought it but i dnt listen to supplement sponsors. used it, hated it, cursed it and moved on. $45.00 plus dollars, No Way. There are better co. out there than LGS. I started not listening to sponsors when they put that Propadrol is like taking test and will make you huge. Yeah Right. I will 100% guarentee you if a little bit more research was done you would never have picked this product. People buy it cause its Liquid and seems safer thats it
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ill give it to you that super mastervol is okay but you should not market liquid MV as being even close to the same family as MMV.. You can take 3 bottles of LMV and only gain placeebo weight. granted muscle gain is muscle gain but its not coming from that weak compound its coming from you thinking you are on a good compund and eating like crazy.. i wish i had my listings with me to show you all on paper but i dont. My opinions are just that. Way better stuff out there for your money. take it cause you bought it but i dnt listen to supplement sponsors. used it, hated it, cursed it and moved on. $45.00 plus dollars, No Way. There are better co. out there than LGS. I started not listening to sponsors when they put that Propadrol is like taking test and will make you huge. Yeah Right. I will 100% guarentee you if a little bit more research was done you would never have picked this product. People buy it cause its Liquid and seems safer thats it

First off its Liquid Masterdrol not mastervol. Second, Super Mastervol is put out by AMS, no? Thirdly, this is no mass compound, and we dont market it as that. LMD is a strength compound as well as MMV2, they are the SAME THING. I beleive the error was on your part firstly by not researching what you were putting into your body. This problem falls on the consumer being not educated, not the company.

Knowing what you are taking is half the battle, knowing what you are taking and how to take it is going to make your experience a much better one. People dont take weight gainers or even PHs/Steroids like deca to cut weight. So why would you take a strength PH to put on massive weight?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    First off its Liquid Masterdrol not mastervol. Second, Super Mastervol is put out by AMS, no? Thirdly, this is no mass compound, and we dont market it as that. LMD is a strength compound as well as MMV2, they are the SAME THING. I beleive the error was on your part firstly by not researching what you were putting into your body. This problem falls on the consumer being not educated, not the company.

Knowing what you are taking is half the battle, knowing what you are taking and how to take it is going to make your experience a much better one. People dont take weight gainers or even PHs/Steroids like deca to cut weight. So why would you take a strength PH to put on massive weight?
    as clipse said, both current masterdrol products are not only the same active compound, but very dry. Look into M1D if you want a little bit wetter gains.

i did get a laugh out of "people buy it because its liquid" though, and when you started off saying MMv2 and LM arent in the same league, when in reality (and you could know this by simply reading the ingredients of what your putting in your body from the label) they are both the same compound, even the same dosing is recommended for both.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.

LG takes great pride in making their products and would never put anything on the market that isnt worth their time and money. They make sure they have superior products
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.

Well regardless I already paid for everything so I'll finish and see what happens. Is formadrol (1bottle) enough or do I need something else? from what i read it's not that strong. If I do need something else what?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat8807 View Post
    LG takes great pride in making their products and would never put anything on the market that isnt worth their time and money. They make sure they have superior products
    thanks for the kind words, certainly the truth

Quote Originally Posted by trawieser View Post
    Well regardless I already paid for everything so I'll finish and see what happens. Is formadrol (1bottle) enough or do I need something else? from what i read it's not that strong. If I do need something else what?
    Yes, Formadrol was designed for pct for our M1D and or MMv2, so it will suit you just fine as your pct. Start at 4 pills.day first week, and drop 1 pill/day each week.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

ll give it to you that super mastervol is okay but you should not market liquid MV as being even close to the same family as MMV.. You can take 3 bottles of LMV and only gain placeebo weight. granted muscle gain is muscle gain but its not coming from that weak compound its coming from you thinking you are on a good compund and eating like crazy.. i wish i had my listings with me to show you all on paper but i dont. My opinions are just that. Way better stuff out there for your money. take it cause you bought it but i dnt listen to supplement sponsors. used it, hated it, cursed it and moved on. $45.00 plus dollars, No Way. There are better co. out there than LGS. I started not listening to sponsors when they put that Propadrol is like taking test and will make you huge. Yeah Right. I will 100% guarentee you if a little bit more research was done you would never have picked this product. People buy it cause its Liquid and seems safer thats it
    Alright, I can ignore your first opinionated post containing no facts as to why the product was "Crap", but I was expecting your second post to at least provide some kind of facts that your first post lacked, but again, nothing, zero, zip, nada. Sorry but I'm just used to facts backing up an opinion. I've ordered product from LG before, but I haven't done any of the PH's they sell, that's just not my thing. I will say, however, that the BC+EAA is great, definitely a staple of mine, and the company has always treated me well, and answered any questions I had. Perhaps you could address one of the reps or the company itself as to why you got nothing from what you bought, so that next time you go off on something not working, you might actually be able to explain why it didn't work for you,
    in addition to knowing about the product your talking about.
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Guess he has nothing to say!!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Never really had anything to say in the first place!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

How did I ever miss this thread! Classic! How people think that the liquid masterdrol and mmv2 are different is beyond me. It's easy, read the label, and dose as instructed.

People these days are taking no responsibility for what they put in their bodies. As a company all we can do is ensure our product is non-toxic, safe, research and recomend amounts and safe use practices, the rest is really up to the consumer.

It just take 5min of research sometimes.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Definitely research and ask a lot of questions if you have to. I had no problem with my cycle because I followed instructions and used proper PCT. I've also run a few cycles under my belt so I know what I'm getting myself into. A lot of teens wanna rush and think it's easy to just go buy a product and run it without pct and then harm themselves giving companies a bad rap. Be safe and do some reading before your harm yourself man.. it's not worth it for you and for the companies out there. We don't need any more PHs/DS to get banned damn it!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    Definitely research and ask a lot of questions if you have to. I had no problem with my cycle because I followed instructions and used proper PCT. I've also run a few cycles under my belt so I know what I'm getting myself into. A lot of teens wanna rush and think it's easy to just go buy a product and run it without pct and then harm themselves giving companies a bad rap. Be safe and do some reading before your harm yourself man.. it's not worth it for you and for the companies out there. We don't need any more PHs/DS to get banned damn it!
    well put, if people would just use supps properly I dont doubt we would still have a lot of long gone hormones still readily available.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Agreed. If stupid hurt, and they sold common sense, the world would be a better place. Then again, if you build something idiot proof, seems someone somewhere always builds a better idiot.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    well put, if people would just use supps properly I dont doubt we would still have a lot of long gone hormones still readily available.
    some people don't want to spend the extra money on pct because they think it's a waste of time.. when in reality you'll still be making decent gains in pct. shoot.. i've had times where i made more gains in pct than the actual cycle. stop being stubborn and quit telling yourself you're invincible and your body is capable of recovering itself without pct.. EVERYBODY NEEDS IT! cherish your liver.. and be patience with growth. it doesn't come over night!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

i wonder how nice the M1D black would stack with Superdrol..
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

some people don't want to spend the extra money on pct because they think it's a waste of time.. when in reality you'll still be making decent gains in pct. shoot.. i've had times where i made more gains in pct than the actual cycle. stop being stubborn and quit telling yourself you're invincible and your body is capable of recovering itself without pct.. EVERYBODY NEEDS IT! cherish your liver.. and be patience with growth. it doesn't come over night!
    yea i know craig has said with T-911 he made better gains during pct than he did w/ 75mg or 100mg (forget which) of a halodrol clone.

i wonder how nice the M1D black would stack with Superdrol..
    It would be amazing, stacking M1D with any dry compound whether it be MMv2, havoc, superdrol, etc is IMO the best legal investment available for putting on mass. I'm at my heaviest bodyweight ever, and I have M1D to thanks for that. I havent tried the new M1D Black, but I can only imagine it will be that much better.
  24. Board Sponsor

I am glad I read this thread! Great ownage going on in here!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea i know craig has said with T-911 he made better gains during pct than he did w/ 75mg or 100mg (forget which) of a halodrol clone.

It would be amazing, stacking M1D with any dry compound whether it be MMv2, havoc, superdrol, etc is IMO the best legal investment available for putting on mass. I'm at my heaviest bodyweight ever, and I have M1D to thanks for that. I havent tried the new M1D Black, but I can only imagine it will be that much better.
    wicked man i can't wait! won't let you down if i get chosen. i need a log to do and this would be killer
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.

Methyl 1d is a bad ass product. made me lose alot of weight in my arms, lift alot more and get bigger.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snyper2k2 View Post
    Methyl 1d is a bad ass product. made me lose alot of weight in my arms, lift alot more and get bigger.
    Nice man M1D does get some really good reviews
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

I am on a cycle of Methyl 1-D XL now. How long should I wait after the cycle to start a new one?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by himler View Post
    I am on a cycle of Methyl 1-D XL now. How long should I wait after the cycle to start a new one?
    PCT after you current cycle. The take off the amount of week you did for the cycle +PCT.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    How did I ever miss this thread! Classic! How people think that the liquid masterdrol and mmv2 are different is beyond me. It's easy, read the label, and dose as instructed.

People these days are taking no responsibility for what they put in their bodies. As a company all we can do is ensure our product is non-toxic, safe, research and recomend amounts and safe use practices, the rest is really up to the consumer.

It just take 5min of research sometimes.
    what should i eat?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 68RC View Post
    what should i eat?
    Lots of lean protein sources, chicken, tuna... and good carbohydrates.. oats, brown rice
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.

alot of protein. when i was on it i ate alot of chicken breast. ground pork, turkey ham, protein shakes and also fats

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

why do LM and MMV2 have different ingredient lists if they are the same? just curious...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl masterdrol V2
    By Dazl1212 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 07:28 AM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info