liq masterdrol & methyl 1-d

trawieser

Awards
How's it going I've been taking 6 meth 1-d (3 am 3 pm), 3 1/2 teaspoons liq. masterdrol (30min prior wo) ang l-GH-1 3@bedtime. I'm two weeks into the cycle. I've gained 4lbs, strength has increased slightly nothing to write home about. Just wondering if this sounds par for the course? Or will I countinue to gain strength and size? I W.O. 4 times a wk w/cardio twice a wk. This is my
1st prohormone. I'm currently @ 195lbs (also getting 150 to 200 grams of protein daily)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150g protein may be low for your size, be sure to be getting at least 200g

anyway, 4lbs in 2 weeks along with strength increases is pretty damn good, as with any PH you results will get better as you go, so the next few weeks should be even better than the first few.

Great dosing though, your dosing is spot on.

trawieser

Awards
Your right I just want to make sure I get max. results. Don't get me wrong I am impressed with these products I feel better than ever working out. I'll make sure to get atleast 200g protein and look forward to the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the quick response

SadMac

Awards
LMD is useless. They market it as part of their Master drol line but it comes nothing close to it. Just look at the active compounds.. You can keep taking it to help you along but your gains are not coming from the Liquid Master Crap

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMD is useless. They market it as part of their Master drol line but it comes nothing close to it. Just look at the active compounds.. You can keep taking it to help you along but your gains are not coming from the Liquid Master Crap
dont believe this BS, unlike just about any other PH out there LG has a thread stickied in our section explaining how MMv2 works

trawieser

Awards
Well is the MMv2 the same as liquid masterdrol except in pill form. SadMac just wondering if you used LM or what? Like I said this is my first ph so knowing exactly what the active compounds do or affect is a little over my head I read some reviews and done some research as far reviews go but not the science of active compounds. What makes it crap?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any reasoning behind this? The active compounds arfe actualy very popular and we have had overwhelming feedback on MMV2 which is the same active as LMD. I find that powerlifters tend to use the LMD and bodybuilders use the MMV2.

SadMac

Awards
Ill give it to you that super mastervol is okay but you should not market liquid MV as being even close to the same family as MMV.. You can take 3 bottles of LMV and only gain placeebo weight. granted muscle gain is muscle gain but its not coming from that weak compound its coming from you thinking you are on a good compund and eating like crazy.. i wish i had my listings with me to show you all on paper but i dont. My opinions are just that. Way better stuff out there for your money. take it cause you bought it but i dnt listen to supplement sponsors. used it, hated it, cursed it and moved on. $45.00 plus dollars, No Way. There are better co. out there than LGS. I started not listening to sponsors when they put that Propadrol is like taking test and will make you huge. Yeah Right. I will 100% guarentee you if a little bit more research was done you would never have picked this product. People buy it cause its Liquid and seems safer thats it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill give it to you that super mastervol is okay but you should not market liquid MV as being even close to the same family as MMV.. You can take 3 bottles of LMV and only gain placeebo weight. granted muscle gain is muscle gain but its not coming from that weak compound its coming from you thinking you are on a good compund and eating like crazy.. i wish i had my listings with me to show you all on paper but i dont. My opinions are just that. Way better stuff out there for your money. take it cause you bought it but i dnt listen to supplement sponsors. used it, hated it, cursed it and moved on. $45.00 plus dollars, No Way. There are better co. out there than LGS. I started not listening to sponsors when they put that Propadrol is like taking test and will make you huge. Yeah Right. I will 100% guarentee you if a little bit more research was done you would never have picked this product. People buy it cause its Liquid and seems safer thats it

First off its Liquid Masterdrol not mastervol. Second, Super Mastervol is put out by AMS, no? Thirdly, this is no mass compound, and we dont market it as that. LMD is a strength compound as well as MMV2, they are the SAME THING. I beleive the error was on your part firstly by not researching what you were putting into your body. This problem falls on the consumer being not educated, not the company.

Knowing what you are taking is half the battle, knowing what you are taking and how to take it is going to make your experience a much better one. People dont take weight gainers or even PHs/Steroids like deca to cut weight. So why would you take a strength PH to put on massive weight?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off its Liquid Masterdrol not mastervol. Second, Super Mastervol is put out by AMS, no? Thirdly, this is no mass compound, and we dont market it as that. LMD is a strength compound as well as MMV2, they are the SAME THING. I beleive the error was on your part firstly by not researching what you were putting into your body. This problem falls on the consumer being not educated, not the company.

Knowing what you are taking is half the battle, knowing what you are taking and how to take it is going to make your experience a much better one. People dont take weight gainers or even PHs/Steroids like deca to cut weight. So why would you take a strength PH to put on massive weight?
as clipse said, both current masterdrol products are not only the same active compound, but very dry. Look into M1D if you want a little bit wetter gains.

i did get a laugh out of "people buy it because its liquid" though, and when you started off saying MMv2 and LM arent in the same league, when in reality (and you could know this by simply reading the ingredients of what your putting in your body from the label) they are both the same compound, even the same dosing is recommended for both.

gymrat8807

Awards
LG takes great pride in making their products and would never put anything on the market that isnt worth their time and money. They make sure they have superior products

trawieser

Awards
Well regardless I already paid for everything so I'll finish and see what happens. Is formadrol (1bottle) enough or do I need something else? from what i read it's not that strong. If I do need something else what?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG takes great pride in making their products and would never put anything on the market that isnt worth their time and money. They make sure they have superior products
thanks for the kind words, certainly the truth

Well regardless I already paid for everything so I'll finish and see what happens. Is formadrol (1bottle) enough or do I need something else? from what i read it's not that strong. If I do need something else what?
Yes, Formadrol was designed for pct for our M1D and or MMv2, so it will suit you just fine as your pct. Start at 4 pills.day first week, and drop 1 pill/day each week.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
ll give it to you that super mastervol is okay but you should not market liquid MV as being even close to the same family as MMV.. You can take 3 bottles of LMV and only gain placeebo weight. granted muscle gain is muscle gain but its not coming from that weak compound its coming from you thinking you are on a good compund and eating like crazy.. i wish i had my listings with me to show you all on paper but i dont. My opinions are just that. Way better stuff out there for your money. take it cause you bought it but i dnt listen to supplement sponsors. used it, hated it, cursed it and moved on. $45.00 plus dollars, No Way. There are better co. out there than LGS. I started not listening to sponsors when they put that Propadrol is like taking test and will make you huge. Yeah Right. I will 100% guarentee you if a little bit more research was done you would never have picked this product. People buy it cause its Liquid and seems safer thats it
Alright, I can ignore your first opinionated post containing no facts as to why the product was "Crap", but I was expecting your second post to at least provide some kind of facts that your first post lacked, but again, nothing, zero, zip, nada. Sorry but I'm just used to facts backing up an opinion. I've ordered product from LG before, but I haven't done any of the PH's they sell, that's just not my thing. I will say, however, that the BC+EAA is great, definitely a staple of mine, and the company has always treated me well, and answered any questions I had. Perhaps you could address one of the reps or the company itself as to why you got nothing from what you bought, so that next time you go off on something not working, you might actually be able to explain why it didn't work for you,
in addition to knowing about the product your talking about.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:lmao:Guess he has nothing to say!!! :squintfinger:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Never really had anything to say in the first place!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How did I ever miss this thread! Classic! How people think that the liquid masterdrol and mmv2 are different is beyond me. It's easy, read the label, and dose as instructed.

People these days are taking no responsibility for what they put in their bodies. As a company all we can do is ensure our product is non-toxic, safe, research and recomend amounts and safe use practices, the rest is really up to the consumer.

It just take 5min of research sometimes.

MassBuilda123

Awards
Definitely research and ask a lot of questions if you have to. I had no problem with my cycle because I followed instructions and used proper PCT. I've also run a few cycles under my belt so I know what I'm getting myself into. A lot of teens wanna rush and think it's easy to just go buy a product and run it without pct and then harm themselves giving companies a bad rap. Be safe and do some reading before your harm yourself man.. it's not worth it for you and for the companies out there. We don't need any more PHs/DS to get banned damn it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely research and ask a lot of questions if you have to. I had no problem with my cycle because I followed instructions and used proper PCT. I've also run a few cycles under my belt so I know what I'm getting myself into. A lot of teens wanna rush and think it's easy to just go buy a product and run it without pct and then harm themselves giving companies a bad rap. Be safe and do some reading before your harm yourself man.. it's not worth it for you and for the companies out there. We don't need any more PHs/DS to get banned damn it!
well put, if people would just use supps properly I dont doubt we would still have a lot of long gone hormones still readily available.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. If stupid hurt, and they sold common sense, the world would be a better place. Then again, if you build something idiot proof, seems someone somewhere always builds a better idiot.

MassBuilda123

Awards
well put, if people would just use supps properly I dont doubt we would still have a lot of long gone hormones still readily available.
some people don't want to spend the extra money on pct because they think it's a waste of time.. when in reality you'll still be making decent gains in pct. shoot.. i've had times where i made more gains in pct than the actual cycle. stop being stubborn and quit telling yourself you're invincible and your body is capable of recovering itself without pct.. EVERYBODY NEEDS IT! cherish your liver.. and be patience with growth. it doesn't come over night!

MassBuilda123

Awards
i wonder how nice the M1D black would stack with Superdrol..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some people don't want to spend the extra money on pct because they think it's a waste of time.. when in reality you'll still be making decent gains in pct. shoot.. i've had times where i made more gains in pct than the actual cycle. stop being stubborn and quit telling yourself you're invincible and your body is capable of recovering itself without pct.. EVERYBODY NEEDS IT! cherish your liver.. and be patience with growth. it doesn't come over night!
yea i know craig has said with T-911 he made better gains during pct than he did w/ 75mg or 100mg (forget which) of a halodrol clone.

i wonder how nice the M1D black would stack with Superdrol..
It would be amazing, stacking M1D with any dry compound whether it be MMv2, havoc, superdrol, etc is IMO the best legal investment available for putting on mass. I'm at my heaviest bodyweight ever, and I have M1D to thanks for that. I havent tried the new M1D Black, but I can only imagine it will be that much better.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am glad I read this thread! Great ownage going on in here!

MassBuilda123

Awards
yea i know craig has said with T-911 he made better gains during pct than he did w/ 75mg or 100mg (forget which) of a halodrol clone.

It would be amazing, stacking M1D with any dry compound whether it be MMv2, havoc, superdrol, etc is IMO the best legal investment available for putting on mass. I'm at my heaviest bodyweight ever, and I have M1D to thanks for that. I havent tried the new M1D Black, but I can only imagine it will be that much better.
wicked man i can't wait! won't let you down if i get chosen. i need a log to do and this would be killer :biglaugh:

snyper2k2

Awards
Methyl 1d is a bad ass product. made me lose alot of weight in my arms, lift alot more and get bigger.

himler

Awards
I am on a cycle of Methyl 1-D XL now. How long should I wait after the cycle to start a new one?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am on a cycle of Methyl 1-D XL now. How long should I wait after the cycle to start a new one?
PCT after you current cycle. The take off the amount of week you did for the cycle +PCT.

68RC

Awards
How did I ever miss this thread! Classic! How people think that the liquid masterdrol and mmv2 are different is beyond me. It's easy, read the label, and dose as instructed.

People these days are taking no responsibility for what they put in their bodies. As a company all we can do is ensure our product is non-toxic, safe, research and recomend amounts and safe use practices, the rest is really up to the consumer.

It just take 5min of research sometimes.
what should i eat?

snyper2k2

Awards
alot of protein. when i was on it i ate alot of chicken breast. ground pork, turkey ham, protein shakes and also fats

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
why do LM and MMV2 have different ingredient lists if they are the same? just curious...