MMv2/M-1D, and T911

tinyrob

Awards
whats up people?

pretty sure this is my first post here, but ive come to read from time to time.

i have run a pro-hormone before, back in my freshman year of college, when i was 18. i guess i was young, didnt know the risks involved, etc (although i came away from it ok). that was M-1 T, the "real" m1T. i went from about 150lbs to 170lbs with its help.

24y/o now, and recently found myself in a GNC with a gift card from christmas. i hadnt step foot in a GNC for some time, so i wasnt aware of all the stuff out (that GNC could actually carry!).

anyway, read on here and decided to go back and buy the MMv2. then i decided i might as well go back and get the M1d!

I started the MMv2 a few days before the M1d, which i gather isnt much of a big deal.

getting to my point, ive been dosing the MMv2 at 5/day now, and the M1d at 6/day. However, i just read in another thread here that 3/day on the MMv2 was "enough". im about 197lbs (morning weight), up from 188-189 at the start of the cycle. maybe i was disillusioned, but i had hopes of finishing this cycle at about 205lbs. HERE'S THE QUESTION: at 5/day MMv2, im due to finish the bottle on Feb 11th. would i be best keeping at 5/day ending on 2/11, or kicking back to 3/day and running til 2/16? if i kicked back to 3/day, i would accordingly adjust the M1d so that id finish them both on the same day as well.

afterwards T911 will be the ticket, fyi.

also, if it helps, ive been as much as 220lbs before, although that was about 2 years ago. Im 5'8", bench currently back up to 335lbs, squat 455, dead 505.

thanks a bunch

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While 3 is enough for me 5 is the sweet spot with MMV2, 6 of M1D is a good dose as well. You sound like you are experienced with hormones so id stick with the dosages ur at and ride it out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats always a tough decision of whether to dose high, or stretch out the cycle.

Personally, I like to dose high and have shorter, sweeter cycles when it comes to any oral PH's.

aka stick with 5 since its working so damn well.

tinyrob

Awards
cool. thanks guys. as i said, first post, but ive read a bit on here, so ive seen a lot of things you guys have said on this board and i trust your judgement. besides, im pretty excited to check out the T911!

its probably pretty unlikely that im going to gain 8lbs in the next 7 days (duh!), but if i keep doing everything ive been doing, and just push the carbs a bit further, i bet i can break 200lbs. then ill just chill for a while after the T911 and probably start this stack again. i feel like a damn commercial, but i really wanted to throw some slab back on quick, and this stuff definitely helped!

tinyrob

Awards
bought my T911 today, and im excited! i was curious about the dissolving under the tongue thing, so i almost popped one in my mouth when i got to my car, even though ive got 6 days left on the M1d/MMv2 stack...

so i popped open the bottle and then saw how small these things were, and just thought "damn, doesnt look like 75". so i decided to count them, came up with 76. figured i mis-counted, did it again and still 76. thats after i thought my bottle looked short! so i basically got a free-bie pill that i will pop before i head out to the gym tonight, just to see if i can feel something. in addition, im purposely NOT trying to time the MMv2/m1d around my workout today, just to try and give T911 its space. whether ill be able to tell a difference or not, considering im already taking the other stuff, who knows...ill be giving T911 its full run in a few days anyway.

trawieser

Awards
Hey just wondering where you purchased the T-911? I'm interested in running w/my formadrol. I've only seen a couple of internet sites offering the product. Tryin to find the best price, it probably cost $15 more at GNC

tinyrob

Awards
GNC. i didnt bother shopping around for best price or anything like that, so i dont know if it was the best price. but 20% during gold card week gets you T911 for $40, which i dont think is bad. and i had a leftover giftcard for $30, so i essentially got T911 for $10 out of pocket. with all giftcards now spent, i may shop the internet in the future, but GNC was easiest on this one. i got all the products at GNC, for that matter.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey just wondering where you purchased the T-911? I'm interested in running w/my formadrol. I've only seen a couple of internet sites offering the product. Tryin to find the best price, it probably cost $15 more at GNC
lgsciences.com

gymrat8807

Awards
:cheers:Nice job on the gains. Ive been on the stack for about a month and a half and love the hell out of it. Ive gained 22lbs since being on it. Granted its not all lean, but my strength gains have been absolutely insane. You gotta stuff the turkey before you carve it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:cheers:Nice job on the gains. Ive been on the stack for about a month and a half and love the hell out of it. Ive gained 22lbs since being on it. Granted its not all lean, but my strength gains have been absolutely insane. You gotta stuff the turkey before you carve it
damn bro, nice gains! glad your loving it

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing the MMV2? I do 1 AM, 2 pre, 1 post

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing the MMV2? I do 1 AM, 2 pre, 1 post
I used 2 in the AM, 2 Pre WO, and one before bed. 5 seems to be my sweet spot and I wish I had found that out earlier in the cycle!

tinyrob

Awards
most of the days i try and keep the MMv2 spaced out as evenly as possible throughout the day, but keeping a couple hrs between last one and bed, i have enough trouble with sleep, dont want that to get in the way. so ill throw back a MMv2 every couple hrs starting with wake-up. so things dont get confusing taking 5/day MMv2 and 6/day M1d, i just put back two M1d's upon waking, then i know im taking 1 each the rest of the doses.

other times ive taken 2am, 3 before workout. ive also done 1am, 2 mid-day, 2pm. i dont think it makes much of a difference how you take it, long as its spaced out somewhat, i think its pretty much the same. taking all 5 MMv2 and all 6 M1d, i have yet to try, and dont think i will.

tinyrob

Awards
so...im thinking of buying another bottle of either MMv2 or M1d, and running for 3 more weeks at max dosage. i have money for one or the other, not both. i want to get some more mass out of this before i go into PCT and get things back to "normal".

thoughts, suggestions? also, from a lot of positive things ive read of T911, that was going to be my PCT. if i run another 3 weeks with one of these, will i need to change PCT at all?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so...im thinking of buying another bottle of either MMv2 or M1d, and running for 3 more weeks at max dosage. i have money for one or the other, not both. i want to get some more mass out of this before i go into PCT and get things back to "normal".

thoughts, suggestions? also, from a lot of positive things ive read of T911, that was going to be my PCT. if i run another 3 weeks with one of these, will i need to change PCT at all?
if your just going one or the other it depends on if you want size or strength/intensity.

For size go with M1D, for strength/energy go with MMv2

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You will LOVE t911 for PCT man, you will possibly even make gains during this time, I did :)

gymrat8807

Awards
I would definitely stack M1-D and MMv2. Ive had great gains from it 22lbs and climbing. Its not all dry weight i have a slightly higher bf than when i started, but not to bad. My strength has gone through the roof

tinyrob

Awards
i have been stacking them, due to run out 2/11, but i want to keep the magic going a little longer. im going to buy another M1Dxl and keep going with that at 6/day, and hopefully get to the mid 200's, if not more.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tinyrob, can you send PM (private message)?

tinyrob

Awards
hey guys, was wondering if someone might shed some light for me:

as ive mentioned, my MMv2/M1D stack is wrapping up wed, feb 11. just grabbed another bottle of M1Dxl today, so im set to do about another 3 weeks at 6caps/day.

is there a type of workout that would produce the best gains? dont get me wrong, im up about 10lbs already, which i think is great, but i was thinking that if one type of workout is better than another while taking this stuff, i might as well ask!

in other words, right now i lift 3days/wk- tu/th/sat. i do mostly compounds, lower reps, heavy weight. theyre essentially full body workouts. but if im better doing body part split while taking this stuff, let me know. thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, was wondering if someone might shed some light for me:

as ive mentioned, my MMv2/M1D stack is wrapping up wed, feb 11. just grabbed another bottle of M1Dxl today, so im set to do about another 3 weeks at 6caps/day.

is there a type of workout that would produce the best gains? dont get me wrong, im up about 10lbs already, which i think is great, but i was thinking that if one type of workout is better than another while taking this stuff, i might as well ask!

in other words, right now i lift 3days/wk- tu/th/sat. i do mostly compounds, lower reps, heavy weight. theyre essentially full body workouts. but if im better doing body part split while taking this stuff, let me know. thanks
if lifting 3x a week a good split is a "push/pull/legs" split where Monday you train chest, shoulders, tris Wed Back and Bi's and Friday is Legs

Stick with compound movements at the start and isolation at the end. 4 sets per movement of 8-12 reps. Let me know if you like the sound of this and want me to make you up a routine.

Personally I like training more often just cuz I enjoy it, but 3x/week can be very good.

tinyrob

Awards
sorry. i should have said that i am training 3x a week now, but thats because of the style of workout im doing. i can be in the gym more than 3x a week. i could easily do 4-5, whatever. just want to give this the fairest shot at adding the most mass possible. thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
sorry. i should have said that i am training 3x a week now, but thats because of the style of workout im doing. i can be in the gym more than 3x a week. i could easily do 4-5, whatever. just want to give this the fairest shot at adding the most mass possible. thanks
I would increase the frequency of training, perhaps up to 4-5 times per week.

tinyrob

Awards
wooohooo! got 315lbs x 4 on the bench thurs night, first full day of just M1D, and clearly my strength is still up (because i consider it harder than the 335 max id just gotten back to). this stuff is legit!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wooohooo! got 315lbs x 4 on the bench thurs night, first full day of just M1D, and clearly my strength is still up (because i consider it harder than the 335 max id just gotten back to). this stuff is legit!
glad your loving it, my expectations were so far exceeded with M1D, especially since I put on about ten lbs and didnt have a single side effect whatsoever

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NICE!!! Keep us posted on how you are coming along bro! Looking forward to hearing your success with the product!

tinyrob

Awards
hey guys, just checking in, and something to report-

honestly, i wish i had known how much i was going to like these products before i took them. i know that sounds like a cheesy infomercial, so let me explain that statement.

i originally bought MMv2, then after some reading on here, went back a couple days later and bought the M1D to stack with it. those together worked great. as you can see in my posts above, i wanted to keep this ride going a little longer and bought another bottle of M1D-- couldnt afford both again.

if i could have seen the future (and known i was going to purchase 2 bottles of M1D) i probably would have done 1 bottle of M1D by itself, then led into the MMv2/M1D stack.

no matter how much food a cram down my throat, i seem to be stuck at 202lbs in the morning. its probably just the fact that only a few weeks ago i was used to eating for 188lbs, so even though i feel like im eating a lot, maybe im eating for 202lbs now, when i need to be eating for 210lbs.

also, although i asked the opinion of whether high volume would work better, and the answer seemed to be that it would- and although i appreciate the advice and respect it, i decided not to go that route. ive just organized my 3x/week lifting into a concise plan, ala Jim Wendler and his 5/3/1. i love it. no matter how much i try, i just cant get into bodypart splits with high volume, the stereotypical bodybuilder's workout. i get bored. id rather smash PR's each week.

anyway, i was thinking about it tonight and it makes sense to me to up the dosage. i was running 5MMv2 and 6M1D/day, so why would i expect to still be getting the same or better results after dropping (again, not by choice, but by money) the MMv2. so, at this point i could go 14 more days at 6/day, or 11 more days at 8/day.

the choice for me is obvious, im going to run at 8/day for 11 more days. im confident that the potent effects will pick back up with this slight change. in fact, i feel a little silly that it took a week for this to occur to me. anyway, im off to the gym for some Deadlifting, GM's, and pullthroughs...then some heavy ab work.

i fully anticipate that in the next 11 days at 8/day, that i will be able to add another 5lbs at least, and end this cycle at 207lbs (at least!). then roll right into my T911. working hard with Wendler's 5/3/1, breaking PR's left and right, i really feel like i will be holding onto 210lbs by end of march. stay tuned...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome quick summary man, can't wait for your reponse to t911!!

tinyrob

Awards
me neither man! im actually really excited to get into the T911, which made upping the dosage of M1D even sweeter, because i get to T911 a couple days sooner!

note: just got home from the gym, killer workout. my f**kin erectors got so pumped that it was uncomfortable! yes, im calling that a good thing!

tinyrob

Awards
stepped on the scale today at 205lbs...what the?!! damn, ill take it.

tinyrob

Awards
spoke too soon, must have been a little water weight. just hit the gym in a long sleeve thermal w/ T overtop, and back to a mid-day 204lbs! haha, who cares?!

not to go too far off topic, but as i mentioned im doing Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 (specifically, "triumverate") and im F***ing loving it! the set-up is absolutely perfect! if anyones looking for an awesome, basic routine to start getting those numbers in the big 3 moving up again, this is it! i hit a 335lbs on the bench a couple weeks ago, then last week i think 315 x 4. today was bench and i finished with a set of 275 x 9, which has got to be good for like a 350lb max. im into it.