Longest you've seen MMV2 run

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Longest you've seen MMV2 run


    Hey all: I know MMV2 is non methyl so wondering what the longest anyone has seen it run for? Bear in mind this would be for me so I am very experienced with longer cycles.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,084
    Rep Power
    932044

    8 weeks is the longest ive seen or recommend.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    8 weeks is the longest ive seen or recommend.

    AAAHHH I wanted to run 6 bottles at once.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,084
    Rep Power
    932044

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    AAAHHH I wanted to run 6 bottles at once.
    lmao, you can get three cycles out of that!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  6. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    AAAHHH I wanted to run 6 bottles at once.
    What you got planned?
  7. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    What you got planned?
    something like 6 a day till by bottles run out.
  8. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    something like 6 a day till by bottles run out.
    Man, 6 per day! I think Thunder may have run it that high? Need him to comment.
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    I ran it what i think was 8+ weeks, at the end was at 6 a day. My training partner ran M1D/MMV2 combo for around 12 weeks. Gained about 15 lbs off of it, hasnt even gained that much of test/dbol (no joke). He enjoyed it and ran the mmv2 upwords of 8 caps.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I ran it what i think was 8+ weeks, at the end was at 6 a day. My training partner ran M1D/MMV2 combo for around 12 weeks. Gained about 15 lbs off of it, hasnt even gained that much of test/dbol (no joke). He enjoyed it and ran the mmv2 upwords of 8 caps.
    mmv2 has really impressed me. Really really good product. People who say, "it's just dhea!!" Go buy some dhea and buy some mmv2, if the mmv2 isn't better I'll wear a dress for a day.

  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    mmv2 has really impressed me. Really really good product. People who say, "it's just dhea!!" Go buy some dhea and buy some mmv2, if the mmv2 isn't better I'll wear a dress for a day.


    Yup!! MMV2 is in a whole 'nother league, the amount of kick it has and as little suppression it gives, it really is an amazing product.

    I mean people who have ran multiple AAS cycles, myself included, just cant beleive it, but people better start! MMV2 is the reaall deaalll!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man, 6 per day! I think Thunder may have run it that high? Need him to comment.

    i did 5per day for 39 days my last run
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,084
    Rep Power
    932044

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    mmv2 has really impressed me. Really really good product. People who say, "it's just dhea!!" Go buy some dhea and buy some mmv2, if the mmv2 isn't better I'll wear a dress for a day.

    forget that, ill wear a dress for a yr, MMv2 and dhea arent comparable MMv2 is a much stronger supp than I expected, I would have run it longer than 1 bottle but even 1mg of Y/pill was too much for my stomach/cns.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    I would compare the two in no way, shape, or form!
  15. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    forget that, ill wear a dress for a yr, MMv2 and dhea arent comparable MMv2 is a much stronger supp than I expected, I would have run it longer than 1 bottle but even 1mg of Y/pill was too much for my stomach/cns.

    can someone explain that why are people always saying LG is just dhea and sugar etc. For me MMV2 was like running Winny.
  16. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    can someone explain that why are people always saying LG is just dhea and sugar etc. For me MMV2 was like running Winny.
    To be honest I think these rumours were started a few years ago by one or two members and the rest followed their lead assuming this information to be true.

    I wont comment to much more as it gets a bit messy, but I think those bad mouthers know who they are, and they certainly didn't do it for the good of the consumer, but rather to make their wallets bigger.

    *end rant*
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,084
    Rep Power
    932044

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    can someone explain that why are people always saying LG is just dhea and sugar etc. For me MMV2 was like running Winny.
    as craig said, it isnt based on anything even resembling fact, it seems like every brand has a few haters out there and then a few uninformed new members will start hearing stuff and believing whatever they hear.

    If we listened to the haters then every brand out there would be worthless, but we all know there are plenty of good respectable brands out there that make products that dont only work but work damn well. Especially considering ppl like you and me who have AAS experience and still turn to certain legal products for gains.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  18. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    as craig said, it isnt based on anything even resembling fact, it seems like every brand has a few haters out there and then a few uninformed new members will start hearing stuff and believing whatever they hear.

    If we listened to the haters then every brand out there would be worthless, but we all know there are plenty of good respectable brands out there that make products that dont only work but work damn well. Especially considering ppl like you and me who have AAS experience and still turn to certain legal products for gains.

    OH ok for me if something works i don't care what anybody says even if it was tweaked dhea and sugar it works right lol. I tell everybody who asks mmv2 is real i'd love to run methyl 1-d also but too stocked up on other stuff to justify the money at the moment
  19. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    OH ok for me if something works i don't care what anybody says even if it was tweaked dhea and sugar it works right lol. I tell everybody who asks mmv2 is real i'd love to run methyl 1-d also but too stocked up on other stuff to justify the money at the moment
    mmv2 is certainly the real deal. Most of the people who hate on it, when i ask if they have used it usually respond with, "Nah I havn't but my friend has and gained nothing.."
  20. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    mmv2 is certainly the real deal. Most of the people who hate on it, when i ask if they have used it usually respond with, "Nah I havn't but my friend has and gained nothing.."

    LOL and I know someone who didn't gain off superdrol too shsss
  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    LOL and I know someone who didn't gain off superdrol too shsss
    Not surprising.
  22. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    IMO people who dont' get anything out of MMV2 aren't training right eating right or something. Or they bought it for the wrong reason like for Mass. If you don't gain any strength anything something is wrong if i remember correctly i gained like 20lbs on my incline db presses on my run
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    IMO people who dont' get anything out of MMV2 aren't training right eating right or something. Or they bought it for the wrong reason like for Mass. If you don't gain any strength anything something is wrong if i remember correctly i gained like 20lbs on my incline db presses on my run
    That's awesome!
  24. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    IMO people who dont' get anything out of MMV2 aren't training right eating right or something. Or they bought it for the wrong reason like for Mass. If you don't gain any strength anything something is wrong if i remember correctly i gained like 20lbs on my incline db presses on my run
    Yeah I agree, the strength gains on the product are awesome, and really lends itself to a lean mass stack.
  25. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    I'll be running 7caps/day, along with Anadraulic State (starting in week 3) for 6 weeks starting Feb 14th. I'll post log-link here when it's up. I'd really like to make it 8caps/day for 8 weeks, but money is tight...Any sponsors?
  26. Registered User
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    265

    I ran mmv2 6caps a day and honestly I found that non methyl like 1ad, 3ad and mmv2, 600mg-1gram is what really works specially if ur over 200lb
  27. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'll be running 7caps/day, along with Anadraulic State (starting in week 3) for 6 weeks starting Feb 14th. I'll post log-link here when it's up. I'd really like to make it 8caps/day for 8 weeks, but money is tight...Any sponsors?
    You don't think 7caps is high enough already? How high have you dosed before?
  28. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You don't think 7caps is high enough already? How high have you dosed before?
    This is my first run of it, but I've used very heavy compounds in the past, so I'm sure I can handle it.

    I'd really like to run 8caps ED for 8 weeks, or even 10caps for 6 weeks. If I come across the money between now and the planned start date, I'll pick up some more, but I don't see that happening.
  29. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This is my first run of it, but I've used very heavy compounds in the past, so I'm sure I can handle it.

    I'd really like to run 8caps ED for 8 weeks, or even 10caps for 6 weeks. If I come across the money between now and the planned start date, I'll pick up some more, but I don't see that happening.
    Screw it man, go for 15 ed! 5/5/5...but seriously, what is the cutt off? I mean theres a limit to everything, what is it with MMV2?
  30. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    That's something I'm curious of...For myself, I'm saying 1g/day. (10caps)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Longest you've run SD
    By Harry Manback in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:22 AM
  2. The longest shutdown
    By Hyde12 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:22 PM
  3. the longest you have done
    By musclefreaks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 12:28 PM
  4. M-TRN or M-TST, what is the longest?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 11:48 AM
  5. what was your longest cycle?
    By thegameoflife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.