Longest you've seen MMV2 run

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all: I know MMV2 is non methyl so wondering what the longest anyone has seen it run for? Bear in mind this would be for me so I am very experienced with longer cycles.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks is the longest ive seen or recommend.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it what i think was 8+ weeks, at the end was at 6 a day. My training partner ran M1D/MMV2 combo for around 12 weeks. Gained about 15 lbs off of it, hasnt even gained that much of test/dbol (no joke). He enjoyed it and ran the mmv2 upwords of 8 caps.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I ran it what i think was 8+ weeks, at the end was at 6 a day. My training partner ran M1D/MMV2 combo for around 12 weeks. Gained about 15 lbs off of it, hasnt even gained that much of test/dbol (no joke). He enjoyed it and ran the mmv2 upwords of 8 caps.
mmv2 has really impressed me. Really really good product. People who say, "it's just dhea!!" Go buy some dhea and buy some mmv2, if the mmv2 isn't better I'll wear a dress for a day.

:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmv2 has really impressed me. Really really good product. People who say, "it's just dhea!!" Go buy some dhea and buy some mmv2, if the mmv2 isn't better I'll wear a dress for a day.

Yup!! MMV2 is in a whole 'nother league, the amount of kick it has and as little suppression it gives, it really is an amazing product.

I mean people who have ran multiple AAS cycles, myself included, just cant beleive it, but people better start! MMV2 is the reaall deaalll!!! :rocketwhore:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

forget that, ill wear a dress for a yr, MMv2 and dhea arent comparable MMv2 is a much stronger supp than I expected, I would have run it longer than 1 bottle but even 1mg of Y/pill was too much for my stomach/cns.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would compare the two in no way, shape, or form!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
forget that, ill wear a dress for a yr, MMv2 and dhea arent comparable MMv2 is a much stronger supp than I expected, I would have run it longer than 1 bottle but even 1mg of Y/pill was too much for my stomach/cns.

can someone explain that why are people always saying LG is just dhea and sugar etc. For me MMV2 was like running Winny.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
can someone explain that why are people always saying LG is just dhea and sugar etc. For me MMV2 was like running Winny.
To be honest I think these rumours were started a few years ago by one or two members and the rest followed their lead assuming this information to be true.

I wont comment to much more as it gets a bit messy, but I think those bad mouthers know who they are, and they certainly didn't do it for the good of the consumer, but rather to make their wallets bigger.

*end rant*

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as craig said, it isnt based on anything even resembling fact, it seems like every brand has a few haters out there and then a few uninformed new members will start hearing stuff and believing whatever they hear.

If we listened to the haters then every brand out there would be worthless, but we all know there are plenty of good respectable brands out there that make products that dont only work but work damn well. Especially considering ppl like you and me who have AAS experience and still turn to certain legal products for gains.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as craig said, it isnt based on anything even resembling fact, it seems like every brand has a few haters out there and then a few uninformed new members will start hearing stuff and believing whatever they hear.

If we listened to the haters then every brand out there would be worthless, but we all know there are plenty of good respectable brands out there that make products that dont only work but work damn well. Especially considering ppl like you and me who have AAS experience and still turn to certain legal products for gains.

OH ok for me if something works i don't care what anybody says even if it was tweaked dhea and sugar it works right lol. I tell everybody who asks mmv2 is real i'd love to run methyl 1-d also but too stocked up on other stuff to justify the money at the moment

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
OH ok for me if something works i don't care what anybody says even if it was tweaked dhea and sugar it works right lol. I tell everybody who asks mmv2 is real i'd love to run methyl 1-d also but too stocked up on other stuff to justify the money at the moment
mmv2 is certainly the real deal. Most of the people who hate on it, when i ask if they have used it usually respond with, "Nah I havn't but my friend has and gained nothing.."

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mmv2 is certainly the real deal. Most of the people who hate on it, when i ask if they have used it usually respond with, "Nah I havn't but my friend has and gained nothing.."

LOL and I know someone who didn't gain off superdrol too shsss

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO people who dont' get anything out of MMV2 aren't training right eating right or something. Or they bought it for the wrong reason like for Mass. If you don't gain any strength anything something is wrong if i remember correctly i gained like 20lbs on my incline db presses on my run

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO people who dont' get anything out of MMV2 aren't training right eating right or something. Or they bought it for the wrong reason like for Mass. If you don't gain any strength anything something is wrong if i remember correctly i gained like 20lbs on my incline db presses on my run
That's awesome!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree, the strength gains on the product are awesome, and really lends itself to a lean mass stack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be running 7caps/day, along with Anadraulic State (starting in week 3) for 6 weeks starting Feb 14th. I'll post log-link here when it's up. I'd really like to make it 8caps/day for 8 weeks, but money is tight...Any sponsors? :p

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I ran mmv2 6caps a day and honestly I found that non methyl like 1ad, 3ad and mmv2, 600mg-1gram is what really works specially if ur over 200lb

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running 7caps/day, along with Anadraulic State (starting in week 3) for 6 weeks starting Feb 14th. I'll post log-link here when it's up. I'd really like to make it 8caps/day for 8 weeks, but money is tight...Any sponsors? :p
You don't think 7caps is high enough already? How high have you dosed before?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't think 7caps is high enough already? How high have you dosed before?
This is my first run of it, but I've used very heavy compounds in the past, so I'm sure I can handle it.

I'd really like to run 8caps ED for 8 weeks, or even 10caps for 6 weeks. If I come across the money between now and the planned start date, I'll pick up some more, but I don't see that happening.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first run of it, but I've used very heavy compounds in the past, so I'm sure I can handle it.

I'd really like to run 8caps ED for 8 weeks, or even 10caps for 6 weeks. If I come across the money between now and the planned start date, I'll pick up some more, but I don't see that happening.
Screw it man, go for 15 ed! 5/5/5...but seriously, what is the cutt off? I mean theres a limit to everything, what is it with MMV2?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's something I'm curious of...For myself, I'm saying 1g/day. (10caps)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to release a yohimbine-free version so more people can try it? Y makes me jittery and tired at the same time.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you going to release a yohimbine-free version so more people can try it? Y makes me jittery and tired at the same time.
This is exactly what I'm not looking forward to at the higher dose. I've said it before, LG Sciences is an awesome company, but it is extremely frustrating that they put Y in nearly all of their products. It makes stacking them very difficult, and I HATE dealing with the shrinkage I get from Y. It's so annoying. If I need some Y, I'll buy some for $7. I don't need it in my prohormones, or test boosters, or whatever else it's in...Speed V2 is a stim, and it's Y-free! :wtf:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's something I'm curious of...For myself, I'm saying 1g/day. (10caps)
Well 3 caps= 8 ml of the old liquid MD, 6 caps is 16 ml which was the old trifecta stack dosing protacal, there new trifecta stack, they lowered it almost in half..Why? not sure..

So if you saying 10 caps ed thats about 26.5ml, ive never heard of anyone ever going that high or recommend it... food for though.. Ya know? just looking out..:)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
mmv2 was good and I am really sensitive to Y, so the dose is low Im sure.

Only thing it screwed my libido bad, so I decided to quit it.. But I felt it within 3 days, so it was pretty amazing!!

isoc

Awards
  • Established
bump for the stim free version of mmv2, would have tried it by now, but do not like Y

biggcris

Awards
have u guys at legal gear thought about adding a methyal to mmv2.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Only thing it screwed my libido bad, so I decided to quit it.. But I felt it within 3 days, so it was pretty amazing!!
bump for the stim free version of mmv2, would have tried it by now, but do not like Y
have u guys at legal gear thought about adding a methyal to mmv2.
I guys, thanks for all the feedback, I will point Eric towards these suggestions.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Methyl Masterdrol V2 did the same for me. Started at 3caps and increased to 6 in week 2 then stopped at ~14days. Libido went down bigtime and I got chubby around the gut. I explain the chubby gut from Forskolin cause it caused the same result when I took it straight. But not sure what caused the drop in libido.

Any suggestions in what to stack with it to avoid these sides?

thelix

Awards
Hey guys, would H-drol stacked with MMV2 make a good cycle for cutting ?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, would H-drol stacked with MMV2 make a good cycle for cutting ?
Oh hell yes! I ran the two together and put on 16lbs, which were pretty lean as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isoc and jjohn, I couldnt agree more about the desire for a stim/Y free MMv2.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Just the straight ph in a pill, nothing else needed, or added would be fine with me, I was hoping that was what the new version was going to be

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i actually like yohimbe but i do think having an option would be nice. i would probly buy one of each that way i could dose the y before training and the yfree later in the day.

thelix

Awards
Oh hell yes! I ran the two together and put on 16lbs, which were pretty lean as well.
16lbs ??? That is huge !!!

What was your doses, duration and your diet while on hdrol/mmv2 ?

That's definitely going to be my next cycle :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
16lbs ??? That is huge !!!

What was your doses, duration and your diet while on hdrol/mmv2 ?

That's definitely going to be my next cycle :D
hdrol 50/50/75/75/100
mmv2 0/0/3/3/3

Diet was LOTS of oats and tuna!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why you did not run mmv2 in the beginning ?
Yeah, took about 10days shipping to get to me, was a last minute thought to run it with my hdrol. Did help with some lethargy from the hdrol so I was happy I added it.

flexwell666

Awards
i'm running mmv2 and h-drol right now too:

h-drol: 0/50/50/50/75/75 (might just stick with 50 though)
mmv2: 3/3/3/3/3/4 (4 for the last 10 days)

on day 12 with a steady increase in strength since starting mmv2 and now even more so with the h-drol added. body is already noticeably looking stronger/tighter. some acne has coincided with the addition of h-drol, but meh.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i'm running mmv2 and h-drol right now too:

h-drol: 0/50/50/50/75/75 (might just stick with 50 though)
mmv2: 3/3/3/3/3/4 (4 for the last 10 days)

on day 12 with a steady increase in strength since starting mmv2 and now even more so with the h-drol added. body is already noticeably looking stronger/tighter. some acne has coincided with the addition of h-drol, but meh.
Nice man! Almost the same as mine! Try some b5 for acne?