Going to Buy Methyl 1-D, Masterdrol and Formudrol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    yeps thats why im getting the trifecta stack lol. hopefully i can get the same results. im gonna get it in a few weeks once my gyno surgery is all healed up (6 weeks post op right now..non steroid induced) my biggest fear is it coming back.
    I wouldn't worry about a rebound on this stack. I wouldn't really start messing with harsh PH/PS right now if I were you though. M1D/MMv2/Formadrol should be good!


  2. yups. im glad i did good research on LG's products. seems perfect for me.
    •   
       


  3. what is the recomended dosage/timing of m1d mmv2 and formudrol? should i add anything else in??

    for preworkout fat burner or NO product??

  4. I prefer MMV2 throughout the day, some use it pre-workout.

    MMV2- 2 AM/2 pre-workout/1 post
    M1D- 3 AM/3 PM
    Form- taper the dosage,
    wk 1- 4 (2/2)
    wk 2- 3 (1/2)
    wk 3- 2 (1/1)
    wk 4- 1
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  5. thanks man.
    •   
       


  6. Hope it goes well, I am loving it right now. Been on M1d for 1 week on feeling better everyday: fuller, stronger
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  7. hey my stack came with LIQUID masterdrol, slin and 1-GH..how do i throw these in? also if it says take 2 doses of masterdrol a day, does that mean 1 before classes and 1 before workout? will i get a pump during class? and how about off days (sunday)(wednesday)?? thanks guys a lot.

  8. also can i just take liquid masterdrol once a day instead? preorkout?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    hey my stack came with LIQUID masterdrol, slin and 1-GH..how do i throw these in? also if it says take 2 doses of masterdrol a day, does that mean 1 before classes and 1 before workout? will i get a pump during class? and how about off days (sunday)(wednesday)?? thanks guys a lot.
    is that the trifecta stack? did you get it online or on island?

    also what other supps are you taking?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    also can i just take liquid masterdrol once a day instead? preorkout?
    yep, thats the preferred dosing of LM. expect an awesome preWO rush in addition to the great gains.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    is that the trifecta stack? did you get it online or on island?

    also what other supps are you taking?

    its not the trifecta stack in a box, but i went to vitamin shoppe by ala moana, and got formudrol masterdrol (liquid) and methyl 1-d came with the slin 1-GH and some nitric oxide sample.


    came out to 128 and im a member so thats a reduced price.

    also, methyl 1-d and masterdrol on non workout days? yea or nay?


    im also taking a cheap fat burner i found at gnc for kicks and giggles, just some acids and vitamins i take it in the morning (no caffeine or stimulants) and im taking protein post workout, multi vitamin, fish oil, and superpump250

  12. 1. check Nutraplanet for some AWESOME deals, Trifecta Stack was $ 79.98

    2. Yes, take on non-workout. I do the M1D 3/3, MMV2 I drop the dose to 1/1/1. On workout days I dose the MMV2 at 2/2/1
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  13. I take mine throughout the day. 2 in the AM, 2 pre-workout, and 1 before bed.

  14. ok so here is my plan

    Liquid Masterdrol
    - 1 serving(8ml), Pre Workout on workout days. 1 serving AM on Non Workout Days

    Methyl
    3 AM/3 Pre Workout(or 3 AM and 3 Afternoon on non workout days)

    SLIN
    4 Capsules Post workout. none on off days

    I-GH-1
    4 capsules Pre Workout on workout days - 4 capsules before bed on non workout days.
    Formudrol -
    wk 1- 4 (2/2)
    wk 2- 3 (1/2)
    wk 3- 2 (1/1)
    wk 4- (1)

    sound good guys? i really dont wanna mess this up..thanks for all the help btw. if anyting is off lemme no, im starting on monday

  15. Looks good to me man! You seem to have this planned really well. You should get some awesome lean gains.

    I personally would run the IGH-1 everyday before bed on a empty stomach, really helps with sleep and recovery. You're way is also fine though.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Looks good to me man! You seem to have this planned really well. You should get some awesome lean gains.

    I personally would run the IGH-1 everyday before bed on a empty stomach, really helps with sleep and recovery. You're way is also fine though.
    thanks bro, im glad i found these forums. im getting pretty excited, my friend who tried this bench went from 225-275 in 3 weeks.

    thanks a lot for the help guys. if this works out well, you might see me doing a nother cycle in a few months.

    ill let you guys know how it goes.

    mahalo!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    thanks bro, im glad i found these forums. im getting pretty excited, my friend who tried this bench went from 225-275 in 3 weeks.

    thanks a lot for the help guys. if this works out well, you might see me doing a nother cycle in a few months.

    ill let you guys know how it goes.

    mahalo!
    I agree, these forums are really a life saver. I have learned more in weeks on here than I have at university for 3 years! haha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    thanks bro, im glad i found these forums. im getting pretty excited, my friend who tried this bench went from 225-275 in 3 weeks.

    thanks a lot for the help guys. if this works out well, you might see me doing a nother cycle in a few months.

    ill let you guys know how it goes.

    mahalo!
    so your keeping your current Protein intake the same?

    when I did M1d I got up to 160, at the end my max gone up from 275 to 325.
  19. Smile


    whats up bull!..what part of hawaii you from?
    board supporter

  20. Wassup... from Wahiawa, but living Salt Lake. Lift on military bases.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    Wassup... from Wahiawa, but living Salt Lake. Lift on military bases.
    thats cool bro,i used to live salt lake also.right down the road from moanalua h.s!..i live nalo now.you military?
    board supporter

  22. ^ yep.

    * Okay, back on topic....
  23. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    ^ yep.

    * Okay, back on topic....
    HEHE!
    board supporter

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    so your keeping your current Protein intake the same?

    when I did M1d I got up to 160, at the end my max gone up from 275 to 325.
    well my diet is as follows

    half cup of oats with one 2 table spoons of peanut butter
    Egg beaters in the morning about 1.5 servings.

    lunch is
    2, green weird pita wraps with turkey and lettuce that my school sells (healthiest choice)
    Marathon Bar


    snack is about a handful of almonds
    post workout shake


    dinner is whatever my mom makes, usually lean meat and green vegetebles and fruit as late night snack.

  25. wat No sticky rice cuzz? no da kind mac salad? No can.

    So no whey?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. going to buy equiptment
    By Davidlee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 09:37 AM
  2. Going to buy anabolic pump in a couple of weeks....
    By fozzynate1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:05 PM
  3. Are you going to buy 3-AD when it comes out ?
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 12:43 PM
  4. Where to buy methyl 1-test?
    By u5711 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 03:51 PM
Log in
Log in