Going to Buy Methyl 1-D, Masterdrol and Formudrol

808Warrior

Awards
How should i take it? i know that i should take milk thistle and ALA with it, but im curiois to know what other cycle support i need. also during my formudrol cycle what should i take? thanks thers not too many sites with solid PH instructions out there.

808Warrior

Awards
yeah i know. the mdrol/md-1 and the formudrol. but in addition to these what should i take. im going to buy milk thistle and ALA. anything else i should get? this is going to be my first cycle.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i know. the mdrol/md-1 and the formudrol. but in addition to these what should i take. im going to buy milk thistle and ALA. anything else i should get? this is going to be my first cycle.
Do you have these mixed up or something? What EXACTLY are you wanting to purchase?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simply take 4-6 M1D daily alongside three MMv2 (masterdrol) daily and then once out of both follow the label directions for Formadrol Extreme (I would start with four/night and drop 1 of those caps each week)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please clarify: M-Drol or LG's Methyl Masterdrol Version 2 (MMV2)

If you are referring to LG products then know that they are NOT methylated, no need for liver support.

Also, LG provides a nice little stacking guide with the stack sold at NutraPlanet.

808Warrior

Awards
my bad guys. LG's masterdrol. LG's Methyl 1-D, masterdrol and Formudrol.

im 21. 5'10 185 about 18% bf..sucks man..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your training experience, routine, diet? This is a nice bulk stack, you wont drop fat too fast. I would look at cleaning up the diet, get a solid routine, and dropping down to 12% BF before starting this up.

I am currently running MMV2, next week I add in M1D. I am dropping BF but I am also on a strict cut diet, so I cannot attribute all to MMV2. It def helps i maintaining muscle mass while in a caloric deficit, my arm measurements have not changed though I have lost about 7 lbs.

hardbody1

Awards
you might be better of trying a diff pro-hormone. since the 1-d and the masterdrol got pulled for prolly the 3rd time they changed a few things and its nowhere near as good as the old formula. you should give cyclo-bolan by infinite labs a try. ive seen guys who come in my store gain about 12 pounds of lean mass in 4 weeks

808Warrior

Awards
^^^ well since this is my first cycle, i was thinking the LG one was a bit milder/more popular and i would be able to find more information on how to use it correctly and info on cycle support and pct etc.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
yo! 808 what part of hawaii you from bro?

hardbody1

Awards
i would really recommend taking the cyclo bolan...its a good mass gainer but does have a halodrol-50 clone in it to help cut down some body fat. its prolly the strongest pro hormone out..i wouldnt be suprised if it gets pulled soon. and as long as you take the right supporting supps and get a good pct id say go with the stronger stack

808Warrior

Awards
thanks for the advice. but im gonna ease into my useage. once i get the hang of it slash learn from my LG stack, im probably gonna move on to more powerful things such as the ones you mentioned.

so if i were take the LG Stack, i dont all the extra milk thistle, seperate ala, horny goat weed etc.?

hardbody1

Awards
if i remember right i think the 1-d has milk thisle in it already but a lil extra wouldnt hurt. if you were to take an animal pak for your multi that would be plenty. im not sure youll really need the horny goat weed. your test levels will be high enough while you are on this and its not strong enough to mess with your sex drive.. get a good protein, an NO booster and that animal pak and i think youll do fine. keep be posted on your results. whats your training routine look like

808Warrior

Awards
if i remember right i think the 1-d has milk thisle in it already but a lil extra wouldnt hurt. if you were to take an animal pak for your multi that would be plenty. im not sure youll really need the horny goat weed. your test levels will be high enough while you are on this and its not strong enough to mess with your sex drive.. get a good protein, an NO booster and that animal pak and i think youll do fine. keep be posted on your results. whats your training routine look like
Yeah, so my main goal is strength/fat cut. Im gonna take superpump250. i also take a multi from costco and fish oil every morning and protein post workout. my diet is very clean only with healthy fats and oils and lots of protein slash minimul carbs besides oatmeal. as for training

for the big 3 im doing 5x5. everything else is 8-10 reps. i have a Chest/Tri/Bi - Legs/Back/Shoulder split that i do twice a week. wednesday sat sunday is running and core. mon-fri i try to get in footwork/cardio or sprints.

should i eat a maintain , bulk or cut diet? i dont really need mass. just wanna get my numbers and looks good. i have terribly stubborn fat in my midsection. destroys the rest of my bodies physique i try to work hard for.

you mean hawaii kai?

yups hawaii kai.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so my main goal is strength/fat cut. Im gonna take superpump250. i also take a multi from costco and fish oil every morning and protein post workout. my diet is very clean only with healthy fats and oils and lots of protein slash minimul carbs besides oatmeal. as for training

for the big 3 im doing 5x5. everything else is 8-10 reps. i have a Chest/Tri/Bi - Legs/Back/Shoulder split that i do twice a week. wednesday sat sunday is running and core. mon-fri i try to get in footwork/cardio or sprints.

should i eat a maintain , bulk or cut diet? i dont really need mass. just wanna get my numbers and looks good. i have terribly stubborn fat in my midsection. destroys the rest of my bodies physique i try to work hard for.

yups hawaii kai.
rajah!...i would rec. a sports type multi-vitamin rather then the costco brand.those one a days just dont cut it!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With those stats, you should not be considering pro-hormones bro.

hardbody1

Awards
if your tryin to cut id say to stick with a cutting diet but nothing to crazy. also up ur protein intake. id prolly add one more shake in the morning then some syntha-6 at night which is my personal favorite

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if your tryin to cut id say to stick with a cutting diet but nothing to crazy. also up ur protein intake. id prolly add one more shake in the morning then some syntha-6 at night which is my personal favorite
At night you need more of a casein only type protein, not a blend. Syntha 6 is a blend of multiple proteins.

You could of course substitute that casein out for some cottage cheese, or low carb yogurt.

808Warrior

Awards
well i have been lifting weights/training for years. however after my cut which i lost 35 lbs. i noticed that my chest/underarm/belly area were still pretty sloppy while my back shoulders legs looked tons better. im hoping LG products would help me out. worked great for a friend of mine who was in the same boat as I. (we were fat 24/7 dirty bulk guys). he did it last year and still is in great shape. he cut down his bf a lot while getting strength gains. thats what i want.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i have been lifting weights/training for years. however after my cut which i lost 35 lbs. i noticed that my chest/underarm/belly area were still pretty sloppy while my back shoulders legs looked tons better. im hoping LG products would help me out. worked great for a friend of mine who was in the same boat as I. (we were fat 24/7 dirty bulk guys). he did it last year and still is in great shape. he cut down his bf a lot while getting strength gains. thats what i want.
MMv2 hands down.

808Warrior

Awards
yeps thats why im getting the trifecta stack lol. hopefully i can get the same results. im gonna get it in a few weeks once my gyno surgery is all healed up (6 weeks post op right now..non steroid induced) my biggest fear is it coming back.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeps thats why im getting the trifecta stack lol. hopefully i can get the same results. im gonna get it in a few weeks once my gyno surgery is all healed up (6 weeks post op right now..non steroid induced) my biggest fear is it coming back.
I wouldn't worry about a rebound on this stack. I wouldn't really start messing with harsh PH/PS right now if I were you though. M1D/MMv2/Formadrol should be good!

808Warrior

Awards
yups. im glad i did good research on LG's products. seems perfect for me.

808Warrior

Awards
what is the recomended dosage/timing of m1d mmv2 and formudrol? should i add anything else in??

for preworkout fat burner or NO product??

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer MMV2 throughout the day, some use it pre-workout.

MMV2- 2 AM/2 pre-workout/1 post
M1D- 3 AM/3 PM
Form- taper the dosage,
wk 1- 4 (2/2)
wk 2- 3 (1/2)
wk 3- 2 (1/1)
wk 4- 1

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it goes well, I am loving it right now. Been on M1d for 1 week on feeling better everyday: fuller, stronger

808Warrior

Awards
hey my stack came with LIQUID masterdrol, slin and 1-GH..how do i throw these in? also if it says take 2 doses of masterdrol a day, does that mean 1 before classes and 1 before workout? will i get a pump during class? and how about off days (sunday)(wednesday)?? thanks guys a lot.

808Warrior

Awards
also can i just take liquid masterdrol once a day instead? preorkout?

rush808

rush808

Awards
hey my stack came with LIQUID masterdrol, slin and 1-GH..how do i throw these in? also if it says take 2 doses of masterdrol a day, does that mean 1 before classes and 1 before workout? will i get a pump during class? and how about off days (sunday)(wednesday)?? thanks guys a lot.
is that the trifecta stack? did you get it online or on island?

also what other supps are you taking?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also can i just take liquid masterdrol once a day instead? preorkout?
yep, thats the preferred dosing of LM. expect an awesome preWO rush in addition to the great gains.

808Warrior

Awards
is that the trifecta stack? did you get it online or on island?

also what other supps are you taking?

its not the trifecta stack in a box, but i went to vitamin shoppe by ala moana, and got formudrol masterdrol (liquid) and methyl 1-d came with the slin 1-GH and some nitric oxide sample.

came out to 128 and im a member so thats a reduced price.

also, methyl 1-d and masterdrol on non workout days? yea or nay?

im also taking a cheap fat burner i found at gnc for kicks and giggles, just some acids and vitamins i take it in the morning (no caffeine or stimulants) and im taking protein post workout, multi vitamin, fish oil, and superpump250

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. check Nutraplanet for some AWESOME deals, Trifecta Stack was $ 79.98

2. Yes, take on non-workout. I do the M1D 3/3, MMV2 I drop the dose to 1/1/1. On workout days I dose the MMV2 at 2/2/1

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take mine throughout the day. 2 in the AM, 2 pre-workout, and 1 before bed.

808Warrior

Awards
ok so here is my plan

Liquid Masterdrol
- 1 serving(8ml), Pre Workout on workout days. 1 serving AM on Non Workout Days

Methyl
3 AM/3 Pre Workout(or 3 AM and 3 Afternoon on non workout days)

SLIN
4 Capsules Post workout. none on off days

I-GH-1
4 capsules Pre Workout on workout days - 4 capsules before bed on non workout days.
Formudrol -
wk 1- 4 (2/2)
wk 2- 3 (1/2)
wk 3- 2 (1/1)
wk 4- (1)

sound good guys? i really dont wanna mess this up..thanks for all the help btw. if anyting is off lemme no, im starting on monday :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me man! You seem to have this planned really well. You should get some awesome lean gains.

I personally would run the IGH-1 everyday before bed on a empty stomach, really helps with sleep and recovery. You're way is also fine though.

808Warrior

Awards
Looks good to me man! You seem to have this planned really well. You should get some awesome lean gains.

I personally would run the IGH-1 everyday before bed on a empty stomach, really helps with sleep and recovery. You're way is also fine though.
thanks bro, im glad i found these forums. im getting pretty excited, my friend who tried this bench went from 225-275 in 3 weeks.

thanks a lot for the help guys. if this works out well, you might see me doing a nother cycle in a few months.

ill let you guys know how it goes.

mahalo!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, im glad i found these forums. im getting pretty excited, my friend who tried this bench went from 225-275 in 3 weeks.

thanks a lot for the help guys. if this works out well, you might see me doing a nother cycle in a few months.

mahalo!
I agree, these forums are really a life saver. I have learned more in weeks on here than I have at university for 3 years! haha

rush808

rush808

Awards

mahalo!
so your keeping your current Protein intake the same?

when I did M1d I got up to 160, at the end my max gone up from 275 to 325.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
whats up bull!..what part of hawaii you from?

rush808

rush808

Awards
Wassup... from Wahiawa, but living Salt Lake. Lift on military bases.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Wassup... from Wahiawa, but living Salt Lake. Lift on military bases.
thats cool bro,i used to live salt lake also.right down the road from moanalua h.s!..i live nalo now.you military?

808Warrior

Awards
so your keeping your current Protein intake the same?

when I did M1d I got up to 160, at the end my max gone up from 275 to 325.
well my diet is as follows

half cup of oats with one 2 table spoons of peanut butter
Egg beaters in the morning about 1.5 servings.

lunch is
2, green weird pita wraps with turkey and lettuce that my school sells (healthiest choice)
Marathon Bar

snack is about a handful of almonds
post workout shake

dinner is whatever my mom makes, usually lean meat and green vegetebles and fruit as late night snack.

rush808

rush808

Awards
wat No sticky rice cuzz? no da kind mac salad? No can.

So no whey?