BC/EAA's container fixed?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you guys had some feed back on this issue , is LG goign to fix this anytime soon? Just wondering if this is being corrected right now, or soon/future.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys had some feed back on this issue , is LG goign to fix this anytime soon? Just wondering if this is being corrected right now, or soon/future.
You mean the size of it being small?

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
I dont know what OP means but the size in not a problem even tho a bigger one would be nice

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't hear of any feedback, or problems. The size of the container is not too small. I think what he means, might be a container sealing issue? LG33, be more specific yo!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't hear of any feedback, or problems. The size of the container is not too small. I think what he means, might be a container sealing issue? LG33, be more specific yo!
May bad homey!,, The issue is my damm hand gets stuck in the biatch!, when im down to about 33% :haha:, I had seen in a few reviews this came up and there was a little talk going around about a bigger/wider container..:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
May bad homey!,, The issue is my damm hand gets stuck in the biatch!, when im down to about 33% :haha:, I had seen in a few reviews this came up and there was a little talk going around about a bigger/wider container..:)
You got gorilla hands!!!???

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transfer it to a ziploc storage container. :dunno:
Trust me I could, Id rather not though to be honest, I was just asking that’s all, some folks might look at it as a inconvenience that’s all, which could lead them else where, I mean I keep all my stash in my gym bag, sometimes looks like a dam pharmacy lol, anythinig can happen to a ziplock bag/, now you have about 100grs of blue raz! In the bag LOL

You got gorilla hands!!!???
I guess so, lol, hahahahahaha

Edit: I seen you said containers no ziplock bags my bad.., It was just food for thougth thats all:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that really must suck. Genetics really was mean to you, huh?

:toofunny:
Hey what can I say, nature was unkind ;)

That was a low blow lol
Craigmatthew-0
Iron Lungz-1
I'll even that score soon enough :)

See, everyone! I knew what I was talking about, and I agree, the last part is tough to get to. I'll see what the big man thinks :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna bring this up to Eric as well but havnt been able to talk to him lately. My hand gets semi stuck as it gets down to the nitty gritty, its no biggy but a wider opening/bottle would definately ease things up a bit!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was gonna bring this up to Eric as well but havnt been able to talk to him lately. My hand gets semi stuck as it gets down to the nitty gritty, its no biggy but a wider opening/bottle would definately ease things up a bit!
We should put it in a container similar to the one CF:EX comes in, but shorter. That would be perfecto!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea the wider opening, not as slim a bottle (not to mention we should come out with a kilo size bottle) would be nice touches.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should put it in a container similar to the one CF:EX comes in, but shorter. That would be perfecto!
Yea i agree for sure.

yea the wider opening, not as slim a bottle (not to mention we should come out with a kilo size bottle) would be nice touches.

Yea a kilo sized container would be ba-e-utiful!! :hitit:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next time we will use a wider container.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The tub is tight. Perhaps use one like the 880g Poseidon tubs.
On a side note - The flavoring is great! It mixes very well, too.
I also like the added bonus sized one that I got.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tub is tight. Perhaps use one like the 880g Poseidon tubs.
On a side note - The flavoring is great! It mixes very well, too.
I also like the added bonus sized one that I got.
Glad to see your enjoying it bro!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely.
It's a great replacement for X-Tend, IMO.
Just get me some different flavors! You can't go wrong with Grape or Lemon.
yea ive always been fond of both, i actually like mixing grape bcaa or eaa products with lemon size on.