Help, Weird Methyl 1d side effect??

javry

Awards
I have been using the full dose of methyl 1d for about two weeks now and off and on my nuts are sore, not swollen, just sore and after my run on my Army physical fitness test, i noticed i had randomly ejaculated during the run even though there was no rubbing going on. It was extremely embarrising cuz my brother noticed it and he felt compelled to embarrass me. I just know it has something to do with the the product because this has only been a problem while taking methyl 1d.

-i'm emotionally scarred lg sciences rep, i think i should get a free bottle of anadraulic state :). bst, what could possibly have caused this?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This is certainly strange! Seems like you are REALLY sensitive to this compound! How have your gains been like on this! I only ask since you seem to respond so well to this!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=PlayList&p=7F98C7D585CF5B91&playnext=1&index=1"]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

Sorry, had to! :toofunny:

javry

Awards
i've gained like in just weeks 1-2 i gained 4-5 lbs of muscle, and i know its not water weight cuz i run a lot and i can tell when i'm weighed down w/ water. Methyl 1d also makes me really hungry for some reason. This makes me wonder about the product because i've had so many people tell me all it is is DHEA with an inneffective anti-estrogen, well i'd say everybody responds to it differently, and i didn't just gain fat because i'm still just as cut as i was before

javry

Awards
haha, yeah my bro showed me that video afterward too, it was an interesting day

javry

Awards
actually it was more by week 2 that i for sure gained 4-5

javry

Awards
i wonder if it might be because I naturally have low hormone levels, so in effect i would notice more of a difference

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME video, i hadnt seen that, it was Flight of the Concords esque, but somehow even better

Anyway, to the OP, Im terribly sorry to hear about this, but have not heard any other stories like this, I suppose anything is possible though.

Glad to hear of your great gains thus far though!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, how does one find this? to damm funny, and perfect for this thread,:biglaugh:
I was wainting for someone to post this and I knew it would be you Iron! LMAO!

TO the OP, sorry about that man. At least it isn't for nothing, you have made great gains!