mmv2 possibly

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yea ive heard of many people having sore balls while on various cycles and some during pct.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea ive heard of many people having sore balls while on various cycles and some during pct.

usually happens to me when shutdown begins (shrinkage) and again when they start back up during PCt
    •   

3. well it started on like day 2, but since this is my first ph cycle Ive been checking my balls every day like a madman lol...no shrinkage yet, still large and full lol....mmv2 isnt supposed to shut you down too bad though right?

4. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    usually happens to me when shutdown begins (shrinkage) and again when they start back up during PCt
    yep, i hear that commonly, never happens to me though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    well it started on like day 2, but since this is my first ph cycle Ive been checking my balls every day like a madman lol...no shrinkage yet, still large and full lol....mmv2 isnt supposed to shut you down too bad though right?
    mmv2 never did that to me? You must be super sensitive?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    I wish I could figure it out or figure out how to stop it cause it is very irritating...I also notice that if I take mmv2 with my meal I get hungry not long after Im done eating so thats not a bad thing, well it is if I binge which I did the last few days...all you can eat buffet lol...but I got on the scale this afternoon after eating all morning and Im actually down a pound so thats not too bad...keeping my protein and fats up today and I wont be eating any carbs tonight
    Cool, cool. Keep us posted bro.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yep, i hear that commonly, never happens to me though.

Actually i like it because it doesn't really hurt and lets me know when things are starting to kick.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Actually i like it because it doesn't really hurt and lets me know when things are starting to kick.
    yea its always good to get signs like that from your body, its actually funny cuz a tell tale sign for me is w/ natty test boosters i get acne, with PH/AAS my acne always clears up, strange but happens every time, right along with the ridiculous pumps, hypertrophy and all the other reasons why PH/AAS are just so damn fun

9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea its always good to get signs like that from your body, its actually funny cuz a tell tale sign for me is w/ natty test boosters i get acne, with PH/AAS my acne always clears up, strange but happens every time, right along with the ridiculous pumps, hypertrophy and all the other reasons why PH/AAS are just so damn fun

You know what i'm the same i'm running DTH right now and getting acne I ALWAYS get acne in PCT but hardly ever when i'm "ON"

10. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    You know what i'm the same i'm running DTH right now and getting acne I ALWAYS get acne in PCT but hardly ever when i'm "ON"
    haha yeah true, PCT is certainly more acne prone for me as well. Although on 100mg's hdrol and mmv2 acne did increase slightly.

11. ok sore balls is gone now, I dont think Ive had any shrinkage and if I have its not much...my libido isnt really any different like I thought it would be...acne about the same...overall I feel happier more than I used to and I am def more intense in the gym prob cause I dose 4 a day on gym days, 2 about an hour before I go...I havnt been sore like this in a good while...so I assume its working

12. Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    ok sore balls is gone now, I dont think Ive had any shrinkage and if I have its not much...my libido isnt really any different like I thought it would be...acne about the same...overall I feel happier more than I used to and I am def more intense in the gym prob cause I dose 4 a day on gym days, 2 about an hour before I go...I havnt been sore like this in a good while...so I assume its working
    Good to hear the ball situation has declined, also good to hear the workouts are going well man!

13. would running a low dose dhea product benefit me any on my mmv2 cycle? and if so would this help with boosting libido or anything or would this raise my estrogen too high? I would probably get a bottle from the drug store down the street
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How can I POSSIBLY put on fat with this diet?
    By BBR in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 07:35 PM