pro-longed t-911/as use=diminished libido??

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if using the t-911 and AS together for 4weeks has had negataive effect on my libido, but something has...the first 2 weeks of use put the uh-huh through the damn roof. Now it feels..blah. Has anyone else endured the same effect, may just be me. May be overtraining, i dunno...im a little bothered though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know if using the t-911 and AS together for 4weeks has had negataive effect on my libido, but something has...the first 2 weeks of use put the uh-huh through the damn roof. Now it feels..blah. Has anyone else endured the same effect, may just be me. May be overtraining, i dunno...im a little bothered though.
in only four weeks that shouldnt be the case, however, unlike AS you should cycle off of T911 after each bottle (obviously no pct required, just dont keep taking multiple bottles)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in only four weeks that shouldnt be the case, however, unlike AS you should cycle off of T911 after each bottle (obviously no pct required, just dont keep taking multiple bottles)
I think he has only been on it for 4 weeks. I thought there were previous reports of similar compounds lowering libido after a certain amount of time. The Y should help keep it up a little. If you stacked it with AS, you might have increased chances of catching the low libido, as that is a side effect of AS as it is.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
i also upped the AS dosage, that prob explains it...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i also upped the AS dosage, that prob explains it...
yea i suppose if your estrogen is suppressed enough (higher dosed AS plus T911) then lowered libido can be a real possibility.

darkshadow

Awards
I actually have been experiencing this problem the last few days so I think Im going to stop my cycle a little early...good gains in the beginning though

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im having the same prob with t-911 libido was high in the begining. im on my 2nd bottle libido is not as strong now...im gonna stop for awhile .