Sub lingual Liquid Masterdrol

  1. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Sub lingual Liquid Masterdrol


    I am about 2 weeks away from starting a new cycle. Just came off a Havoc cycle, and I am looking to start Liq Masterdrol along with M1D. I am looking to gain on lifts here, but I really want the fat loss with minimal loss of LBM. (on a pulse of Liq Masterdrol, daily 1/2 dose of M1D) I assue this mix is good for a mild cut.

    Anyway, to the question...

    When taking certain suppliments, using them under the toung circumvents part of your body systems that filters out some of what you want to get through.

    Would holding a dose of Liq MAsterdrol under the toung for a few min prior to swallowing increase the availability in the system? I am looking at trying this (and watch for my next log)

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    I am about 2 weeks away from starting a new cycle. Just came off a Havoc cycle, and I am looking to start Liq Masterdrol along with M1D. I am looking to gain on lifts here, but I really want the fat loss with minimal loss of LBM. (on a pulse of Liq Masterdrol, daily 1/2 dose of M1D) I assue this mix is good for a mild cut.

    Anyway, to the question...

    When taking certain suppliments, using them under the toung circumvents part of your body systems that filters out some of what you want to get through.

    Would holding a dose of Liq MAsterdrol under the toung for a few min prior to swallowing increase the availability in the system? I am looking at trying this (and watch for my next log)
    Dosing it like the old creatine serum are we? I am going to have to disagree here and say just to take it the way the bottle states. I don't see any added benefit to holding it under the tongue personally. Maybe quicker delivery? You are more than welcome to try it, but I am sure it has been tested both ways.
  3. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Dosing it like the old creatine serum are we? I am going to have to disagree here and say just to take it the way the bottle states. I don't see any added benefit to holding it under the tongue personally. Maybe quicker delivery? You are more than welcome to try it, but I am sure it has been tested both ways.
    Thanks for the feedback. I will try 2 wks as label and then try it. I will post up on a log the results. Your probably right though...
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I will try 2 wks as label and then try it. I will post up on a log the results. Your probably right though...
    Awesome! Post a link to your log over here so I can take a look at it. We appreciate any feedback/opinions you can throw our way. I would be interested to see how this method of delivery works for this particular product.
  5. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Awesome! Post a link to your log over here so I can take a look at it. We appreciate any feedback/opinions you can throw our way. I would be interested to see how this method of delivery works for this particular product.
    Ok. Got a week or so left befor eI start new cycle, but I will post a link up here.

    Thanks
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Ok. Got a week or so left befor eI start new cycle, but I will post a link up here.

    Thanks
    Never a problem bro! Good luck!
  7. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Dosing it like the old creatine serum are we? I am going to have to disagree here and say just to take it the way the bottle states. I don't see any added benefit to holding it under the tongue personally. Maybe quicker delivery? You are more than welcome to try it, but I am sure it has been tested both ways.
    I agree ^^ I mean this is some thick Sh!t, I will tell you though, and you can try it both ways, but mix it water man! Its potent going down, not in a good way either how many ml are you going with it?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I agree ^^ I mean this is some thick Sh!t, I will tell you though, and you can try it both ways, but mix it water man! Its potent going down, not in a good way either how many ml are you going with it?
    It burns of cherry haha!
  9. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I agree ^^ I mean this is some thick Sh!t, I will tell you though, and you can try it both ways, but mix it water man! Its potent going down, not in a good way either how many ml are you going with it?
    Going to do as follows:
    1 tsp day 1 (1/2 dose) then 2 tsp as labeled for remainder.

    As this is pulse, I ++MAY++ go as much as 3 tsp, but I need t see how it does with me first. Going to pre load Cycle sup next week and then get started after that.
  10. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    It burns of cherry haha!
    Cherry my ass!, more like taking a shot of 151!, I remember when I used the tri-stack few years back, I took the first dose, ran for a chaser bottle! Its some harsh stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Going to do as follows:
    1 tsp day 1 (1/2 dose) then 2 tsp as labeled for remainder.

    As this is pulse, I ++MAY++ go as much as 3 tsp, but I need t see how it does with me first. Going to pre load Cycle sup next week and then get started after that.
    what does 1 tsp = in ML? the old Trifecta stack had you dosing it at 16ml a day, there was a little scoop which held 4 ml, I think it was 4 ml if I remember correctly that came with the bottle, does it not come with one anymore?

    Either way you'll love it, Shortly after that stack I had to withdraw from the gym due to work, for a long long time and lost everything!..Truely a great stack IMO

    P.s Take it with water! hahahaha
  11. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    what does 1 tsp = in ML?
    P.s Take it with water! hahahaha
    I found one of those "kid" liquid cough syrup things at super D. It has ml one one side and tsp on the other. Bottttle says 8 ml 2x dails or aprox 2 tsp. 2 tsp is 10ml, I I guess 10 is ok, but I will start off at the 8 and maybe move up. Will post up log when I get ready to start
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    I found one of those "kid" liquid cough syrup things at super D. It has ml one one side and tsp on the other. Bottttle says 8 ml 2x dails or aprox 2 tsp. 2 tsp is 10ml, I I guess 10 is ok, but I will start off at the 8 and maybe move up. Will post up log when I get ready to start
    That is your best bet. Just hit up a local pharmacy and get yourself an oral syringe. They are free!
  13. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    log


    Ok. I am pre loading with cycle support now. I am posting link though. 1 week to start day

    jeffh3c LG Liquid Masterdrol+M1D log+IGH-1
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Ok. I am pre loading with cycle support now. I am posting link though. 1 week to start day

    jeffh3c LG Liquid Masterdrol+M1D log+IGH-1
    Woot!
  15. Registered User
    rokkus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    87

    if i could offer my 2cents...

    the tongue thing is a load a baloney, even with creatine. most things have to be absorbed through the intestine. if it was absorbed through your mouth, it's not going to get converted to any quicker. tho i happen to like the taste of LM so i'd give it a swill anyway ;p

    don't think you'll need cycle support as it's a relatively mild stack (esp if you've used ph/ds's before)... still if you can afford it there's nothing wrong with taking it. i like using left-overs of this particular product after i been out on piss, great for hang-overs!

    for a cut i'd take 4tabs of the M1d split/day along with 16ml (2x 8ml doses/day) of the LM, pushing it further to maybe 16ml pre workout / 8ml evening (or morning depending on workout) after you'd figured out your tolerance to the stuff (it's the yohimbine that gets you buzzing)
    the trifecta stack is used for growth but if you up your cardio and make sure that your extra calories are from lean protein sources and NOT carbs, you should get a good cut.

    would really look forward to seeing a log for this. personally didn't rate the LM (other than taste... yes i'm wierd!)

    good luck
  16. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Started my log today at

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ml#post1772129

    Also, thanks for the dose advice, I will asses tolerance and work towards this.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Started my log today at

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ml#post1772129

    Also, thanks for the dose advice, I will asses tolerance and work towards this.
    Link isn't working for me bro.
  18. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Link isn't working for me bro.
    try this.

    jeffh3c LG Liquid Masterdrol+M1D log+IGH-1
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Nice! I already subbed!
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Thumbs up


    looks good jeff, subbed.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  21. Registered User
    jeffh3c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    252

    Wasnt sure if I should post this in my log or here, but figured someone else may have this question and this would be where they might look.

    Does LM have carbs in it? It tastes pretty sugary and I am trying to keep carbs lower starting today. I will still take it, but I just need to adjust elsewhere if it does.

    Thanks!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. liquid masterdrol
    By shinivan in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. How to take the liquid masterdrol ?
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 09:21 AM
  3. Liquid Masterdrol?
    By AML in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 08:38 PM
  4. Liquid Masterdrol and 6-oxo
    By Johnec15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:55 AM
  5. Liquid Masterdrol
    By Distilled Water in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in