Finally cracked open my AS bottle

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What an amazing supp this is!

I've used damn near all the high end preWO powders and pills and this takes the cake. I liked rpm for the agression, but it did not have the creatine, aminos, etc that many supps have. AS surpasses the agression Ive got from any other preWO supp and then covers damn near every aspect of pre workout nutrition.

Long story short, at 202lbs I was pressing the 90's for 5 overhead. One of the best workouts Ive had in my life.

Props to Eric for formulating a supplement that truly has no competition.

Bar none my favorite LG supplement, the pump was unbelievable.

For those who havent tried it, and are wondering about the taste I would say it tastes almost exactly like no xplode did when I tried a bottle yrs back.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've used damn near all the high end preWO powders and pills and this takes the cake. I liked rpm for the agression, but it did not have the creatine, aminos, etc that many supps have. AS surpasses the agression Ive got from any other preWO supp and then covers damn near every aspect of pre workout nutrition.

Long story short, at 202lbs I was pressing the 90's for 5 overhead. One of the best workouts Ive had in my life.

For those who havent tried it, and are wondering about the taste I would say it tastes almost exactly like no xplode did when I tried a bottle yrs back.
Nice man..! Im getting pissed having all you guys posting how great this is!, Specially when I have a brand new tube sitting in my pantry!.. hahahaha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na bro, Logging that pSarm right now, Trying to to throw the results ya know, Plus I like looking at the AS bottle everyday..hahahahaha
2 scoops for me and im feelin like a king on AS!!! Leg days and AS are like a match made in heaven!:firedevil:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops for me and im feelin like a king on AS!!! Leg days and AS are like a match made in heaven!:firedevil:
Oh screw it, Its coming open soon! Next week maybe...lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, i can only imagine 2 scoops, 1 scoop was already potent!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah 2 scoops is my jam!!!!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Here's my initial thought about AS.

First the stuff kicks in really fast, I'd say within 5 mins. at least for me.

Now I live in Vegas and have gotten samples of just about every pre worout supp. out there, butAs definetly last longer than any other product I've tried. :thumbsup:

Taste and mixibility is good, too.

Now I just hope the stuff can help me put on a couple pounds.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's my initial thought about AS.

First the stuff kicks in really fast, I'd say within 5 mins. at least for me.

Now I live in Vegas and have gotten samples of just about every pre worout supp. out there, butAs definetly last longer than any other product I've tried. :thumbsup:

Taste and mixibility is good, too.

Now I just hope the stuff can help me put on a couple pounds.
Thank you for the kind words sir! Glad you have enjoyed the product thus far! Make sure your diet is on point and I am sure the poundage will come!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I think AS is the most complete Pre-workout supp on the market.

Not only can it be used just for an amazing pre-workout supp that will kick you in the balls and quick, give you great pumps and extreme mental focus.
But it can also be used as a PCT product I would deff suggest AS as part of any PCT stack. I am not suggesting that you just use this as a PCT but I deff feel it is a must during a PCT.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words sir! Glad you have enjoyed the product thus far! Make sure your diet is on point and I am sure the poundage will come!
Unfortunately, being 44, gains are extremely hard to come by.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HAD to try my AS before I intended to, it was great! Taste is like NO Xplode or SP250, so no complaints there.

It has everything you need as staples: creatine, beta alanine, NO AND Serm properties, how can you not take this? I cant wait to take this daily.

I only need 1 scoop also, so I supplement my creatine postworkout as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried just a sample, but i was impressed by 1 scoop. I'd like to take it thru a full tub sometime, but have soooooo many preworkouts in teh house already

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HAD to try my AS before I intended to, it was great! Taste is like NO Xplode or SP250, so no complaints there.

It has everything you need as staples: creatine, beta alanine, NO AND Serm properties, how can you not take this? I cant wait to take this daily.

I only need 1 scoop also, so I supplement my creatine postworkout as well.
i too found the fruit punch flavor to taste just like no xplode

glad you enjoyed it, it really does cover all bases with the comprehensive formula.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I tried just a sample, but i was impressed by 1 scoop. I'd like to take it thru a full tub sometime, but have soooooo many preworkouts in teh house already
Hey glad you enjoyed it brother :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ragnarok, primal n20, nos ether, wtf pumped, cytosport fast twitch, hemodraulix, hmm probably at least another couple i'm forgetting :D
I am sure there are plenty you are forgetting lol!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is not a situation where a rep is trying to promote this product, This is some out right fabulous stuff!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not a situation where a rep is trying to promote this product, This is some out right fabulous stuff!
Im very glad you feel that way as well, while I answer questions on any LG supp, I only give honest reviews no matter the manufacturer.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im very glad you feel that way as well, while I answer questions on any LG supp, I only give honest reviews no matter the manufacturer.
Agreed, as do I, and this is the tough part about repping. I have always enjoyed reviewing product and helping out this community, but now that I'm a rep, when I review a LG product I can see the eyes roll. This is understandable, but still a shame. Doesn't happen here much, only on the 'other' site.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should send me a full tub for an honest evaluation :D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, as do I, and this is the tough part about repping. I have always enjoyed reviewing product and helping out this community, but now that I'm a rep, when I review a LG product I can see the eyes roll. This is understandable, but still a shame. Doesn't happen here much, only on the 'other' site.
I choose not to review our products as I am a rep. Just to keep it from being labeled as biased. There is nothing you can do to keep everyone from seeing it that way. Regardless of whether you tell them that you are giving an honest opinion.