Product makes me sick

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Product makes me sick

Hey i baught some cold fusion the other day. I took it and had a great work out. The feeling you get is pretty sweet. But after i was done i felt sick..... I also had chilling on the toilet for the rest of the day. I know fun fun. So im just curious anybody have the same results from this product?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Hey i baught some cold fusion the other day. I took it and had a great work out. The feeling you get is pretty sweet. But after i was done i felt sick..... I also had chilling on the toilet for the rest of the day. I know fun fun. So im just curious anybody have the same results from this product?
    Welcome to the wonderful world of caffeine intolerance. It has to do with your stimulant sensitivity most likely. Many people get the sh*ts from PreWO drinks. Anadraulic State by LG does NOT give me this feeling.

As far as feeling sick... how hard did you push yourself at the gym? I puke about once a month after a good leg or back workout.

I thought Cold Fusion was a pretty decent pre w/o drink. NO Shotgun made me want to vomit just looking at it.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of caffeine intolerance. It has to do with your stimulant sensitivity most likely. Many people get the sh*ts from PreWO drinks. Anadraulic State by LG does NOT give me this feeling.

As far as feeling sick... how hard did you push yourself at the gym? I puke about once a month after a good leg or back workout.

I thought Cold Fusion was a pretty decent pre w/o drink. NO Shotgun made me want to vomit just looking at it.
    Thanks for the kind words sir!

CF EX doesn't contain caffeine. So it couldn't have been that. The only thing I could think of is you either worked out hard, or the Yohim HCL got you.

To the original poster... You most likely took too big of a dose and did not assess your tolerance!

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 40
    Amount Per Serving: Total Calories 24, Calories From Fat 0, Total Fat 0, Saturated Fat 0, Cholesterol 0, Total Carbohydrates 6g, Dietary Fiber 0, Sugars 0, Protein 0. Cold Fusion EX Proprietary Blend: 20,175 mg: Creatine EX: Creatine Ethyl Ester, Di-Creatine Aspartate, Creatine Monohydrate, Anabolic EX: L-Leucine, L Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Nitric EX: L-Arginine Orotate, L-Arginine, Alpha Keto-Glutarate, L-Arginine, Pomegranate Powder, Stamina EX: Spirulina, Insulin EX: Bitter Melon Extract.
    Other Ingredients: Laboratory grade dextrose, natural and artificial flavors, natural colors, sucralose and A.F. silica.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

any preWO product can over stimulate the central nervous system if your not accustomed to it.

A good rule of thumb, even with some of these preWO supps that say to take up to 3 servings or scoops at a time, is to start with a half serving your first time so that you know how hard the product will hit you. This goes with fat burners and any other products containing stimulants.

Likely your sensitive to the yohimbine (luckily this is a problem you wont have with our new preWO supp Anadraulic State), but even being sensitive to Y, a lesser dose will fix your problem and leave you with awesome workout intensity and none of the side effects.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    any preWO product can over stimulate the central nervous system if your not accustomed to it.

A good rule of thumb, even with some of these preWO supps that say to take up to 3 servings or scoops at a time, is to start with a half serving your first time so that you know how hard the product will hit you. This goes with fat burners and any other products containing stimulants.

Likely your sensitive to the yohimbine (luckily this is a problem you wont have with our new preWO supp Anadraulic State), but even being sensitive to Y, a lesser dose will fix your problem and leave you with awesome workout intensity and none of the side effects.
    I am really glad I am one of those people whose stomach Yohimbe is kind to.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I am really glad I am one of those people whose stomach Yohimbe is kind to.
    You probably have a high tolerance which could be a good or bad thing!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

hmmmmm. Well i dunno about tolerance though. If it is cool, but Im one of those kinds of people that has to take alot of something for it to work. Caffeine i have noooooo problem with. You should see my coffee cup lol. I dont know about yohimbine though maybe your right. I have tried it with a full stumach, empty stumach. But havent tried it on lesser dose. I guess ill give it another try. Just hate how it makes me feel. Plus i know its not from hard workout. This is a different feeling. I dunno. But thanx for yalls input.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    You probably have a high tolerance which could be a good or bad thing!
    You're right all my stimulant tolerance is pretty high. I need to cycle Reset AD again... maybe with some Receptor... get all my receptors firing at full blast!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You're right all my stimulant tolerance is pretty high. I need to cycle Reset AD again... maybe with some Receptor... get all my receptors firing at full blast!
    Not a bad idea!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

It may not be a case of receptor downr egualtion/decreased sensitivity. I also seem to be able to tolerate Y and I don't use stims etc often at all. I like it's just the way some of us are made. There are simply some things you can change
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    It may not be a case of receptor downr egualtion/decreased sensitivity. I also seem to be able to tolerate Y and I don't use stims etc often at all. I like it's just the way some of us are made. There are simply some things you can change
    Very true... I have consumed my share of appropriate and unfortunately (years ago in college) inappropriate stimulants.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Very true... I have consumed my share of appropriate and unfortunately (years ago in college) inappropriate stimulants.
    Haven't we all
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Haven't we all
    BLASPHEMY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sick and tired of these product lies...
    By tshaw024 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
  2. asgt makes me feel sick
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 12:47 PM
  3. who makes the best cissus product
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 06:50 PM
  4. HM GEAR - MAKES ME FEEL SICK ???