Product makes me sick

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hey i baught some cold fusion the other day. I took it and had a great work out. The feeling you get is pretty sweet. But after i was done i felt sick..... I also had chilling on the toilet for the rest of the day. I know fun fun. So im just curious anybody have the same results from this product?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey i baught some cold fusion the other day. I took it and had a great work out. The feeling you get is pretty sweet. But after i was done i felt sick..... I also had chilling on the toilet for the rest of the day. I know fun fun. So im just curious anybody have the same results from this product?
Welcome to the wonderful world of caffeine intolerance. It has to do with your stimulant sensitivity most likely. Many people get the sh*ts from PreWO drinks. Anadraulic State by LG does NOT give me this feeling.

As far as feeling sick... how hard did you push yourself at the gym? I puke about once a month after a good leg or back workout.

I thought Cold Fusion was a pretty decent pre w/o drink. NO Shotgun made me want to vomit just looking at it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the wonderful world of caffeine intolerance. It has to do with your stimulant sensitivity most likely. Many people get the sh*ts from PreWO drinks. Anadraulic State by LG does NOT give me this feeling.

As far as feeling sick... how hard did you push yourself at the gym? I puke about once a month after a good leg or back workout.

I thought Cold Fusion was a pretty decent pre w/o drink. NO Shotgun made me want to vomit just looking at it.
Thanks for the kind words sir!

CF EX doesn't contain caffeine. So it couldn't have been that. The only thing I could think of is you either worked out hard, or the Yohim HCL got you.

To the original poster... You most likely took too big of a dose and did not assess your tolerance!

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving: Total Calories 24, Calories From Fat 0, Total Fat 0, Saturated Fat 0, Cholesterol 0, Total Carbohydrates 6g, Dietary Fiber 0, Sugars 0, Protein 0. Cold Fusion EX Proprietary Blend: 20,175 mg: Creatine EX: Creatine Ethyl Ester, Di-Creatine Aspartate, Creatine Monohydrate, Anabolic EX: L-Leucine, L Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Nitric EX: L-Arginine Orotate, L-Arginine, Alpha Keto-Glutarate, L-Arginine, Pomegranate Powder, Stamina EX: Spirulina, Insulin EX: Bitter Melon Extract.
Other Ingredients: Laboratory grade dextrose, natural and artificial flavors, natural colors, sucralose and A.F. silica.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any preWO product can over stimulate the central nervous system if your not accustomed to it.

A good rule of thumb, even with some of these preWO supps that say to take up to 3 servings or scoops at a time, is to start with a half serving your first time so that you know how hard the product will hit you. This goes with fat burners and any other products containing stimulants.

Likely your sensitive to the yohimbine (luckily this is a problem you wont have with our new preWO supp Anadraulic State), but even being sensitive to Y, a lesser dose will fix your problem and leave you with awesome workout intensity and none of the side effects.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
any preWO product can over stimulate the central nervous system if your not accustomed to it.

A good rule of thumb, even with some of these preWO supps that say to take up to 3 servings or scoops at a time, is to start with a half serving your first time so that you know how hard the product will hit you. This goes with fat burners and any other products containing stimulants.

Likely your sensitive to the yohimbine (luckily this is a problem you wont have with our new preWO supp Anadraulic State), but even being sensitive to Y, a lesser dose will fix your problem and leave you with awesome workout intensity and none of the side effects.
I am really glad I am one of those people whose stomach Yohimbe is kind to.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm. Well i dunno about tolerance though. If it is cool, but Im one of those kinds of people that has to take alot of something for it to work. Caffeine i have noooooo problem with. You should see my coffee cup lol. I dont know about yohimbine though maybe your right. I have tried it with a full stumach, empty stumach. But havent tried it on lesser dose. I guess ill give it another try. Just hate how it makes me feel. Plus i know its not from hard workout. This is a different feeling. I dunno. But thanx for yalls input.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You probably have a high tolerance which could be a good or bad thing!
You're right all my stimulant tolerance is pretty high. I need to cycle Reset AD again... maybe with some Receptor... get all my receptors firing at full blast!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're right all my stimulant tolerance is pretty high. I need to cycle Reset AD again... maybe with some Receptor... get all my receptors firing at full blast!
Not a bad idea!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It may not be a case of receptor downr egualtion/decreased sensitivity. I also seem to be able to tolerate Y and I don't use stims etc often at all. I like it's just the way some of us are made. There are simply some things you can change :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It may not be a case of receptor downr egualtion/decreased sensitivity. I also seem to be able to tolerate Y and I don't use stims etc often at all. I like it's just the way some of us are made. There are simply some things you can change :)
Very true... I have consumed my share of appropriate and unfortunately (years ago in college) inappropriate stimulants.