Cycle Off Of T911?

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Greetings AM!

Just a quick question. Does T911 need to be cycled? From what I've read on the bottle it's labeled as daily testosterone support.

I tried a full bottle of it after a cycle of M1D and loved it! Mental focus, great workouts - didn't want the fun to end lol...

Thanks in advance.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Greetings AM!

Just a quick question. Does T911 need to be cycled? From what I've read on the bottle it's labeled as daily testosterone support.

I tried a full bottle of it after a cycle of M1D and loved it! Mental focus, great workouts - didn't want the fun to end lol...

Thanks in advance.
I'd personally cycle any product. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any supplement that alters hormone level needs to be cycled. As Criag said, a basic 4 weeks on/4 weeks off would be fine. T-911 would be safe for an 8 week "cycle", but remember to always take at least as much time off as you were on.

I know that T-911 has everyone feeling so damn good from the first dose, but unfortunately its not meant for year round usage ;)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Remember that the longer you stay on any given supplement, especially products that change any hormones that your body tends to desensitize it self to said supplement. This is very apparent with stims and the like. Probably just best to run it for 4 weeks, then take 4 weeks off. Safest route IMHO.

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Thanks for your help LG. This is def one supp that I will have on hand for future cycles!!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
so keeping with te idea of cycling t-911, would it be effective for after my pulse ense(soon ) from HAvoc and M1D? Or do I really need to use the formadrol I have and do this in a few weeks. So far I have no shutdown from Havoc and M1d.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
so keeping with te idea of cycling t-911, would it be effective for after my pulse ense(soon ) from HAvoc and M1D? Or do I really need to use the formadrol I have and do this in a few weeks. So far I have no shutdown from Havoc and M1d.
The T911 would be an effective PCT yes :) That's what I have used it for from hdrol.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i just recently found out about T-911 and had to buy a bottle. Currently on a m-w-f 40mg pulse cycle of Havoc -in my 3rd week & i decided to drop a tab ( now planning on incorporating it for the last 2 weeks ) and idk if it's the Havoc kicking in or what, but i felt like a dam beast in the gym. Anyhow, I was planning on running Toremifine as my pct - would it be wise to have the T-911 run alongside with it with its due to its SERM effects? And at what dose for PCT? ..thanks in advance!