T-911 pct

1. T-911 pct

I was wondering if t-911 is good enough as a standalone for pct.

2. not a standalone by any means, but a great PCT tool.

3. I was under the impression this could be used for PCT..., but depends what your coming off of to.
    •   

4. Never enough

and your dose. I think at 4 a day it could be used for a halo cycle successfully
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Personally, I wouldn't use it as a stand alone for any thing harsh. Should be suitable for fairly mild PH/PS as a stand alone PCT.

6. i will be coming off a six week mmv2 epi pulse cycle i ran the mmv2 every day

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't use it as a stand alone for any thing harsh. Should be suitable for fairly mild PH/PS as a stand alone PCT.

Thats what I thought,, Milds yes, live killers NO, lol

8. well in that case, yeah i think it could be used, but not an AAS cycle by any means

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    i will be coming off a six week mmv2 epi pulse cycle i ran the mmv2 every day
    No reason why you couldn't run the T-911 with some sort of cort blocker. You may up the dosage of the T-911 a bit though. You should log that PCT if you do it!

10. i think im a run t911 the way it says and run a bottle of fornadrol for the first 20days and use as on workout days my boys dont really feel shut at all

11. t911 will work BEST with NOLVA,

Diadzein has been shown in a few studies to compliment tamoxifen with regaurds to breast cancer treatment.

12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    t911 will work BEST with NOLVA,

Diadzein has been shown in a few studies to compliment tamoxifen with regaurds to breast cancer treatment.
    listen to this guy ^ I dont believe t-911 is by any means powerful enough to be used as a standalone pct...if so you would prob have to buy like 3 bottles and up the dosage a huge amount lol

13. I used T911 at 3 per day for 2 weeks then 2 per day for 2 weeks for my hdrol PCT. Got impressive gains even in PCT and felt great. Always have a SERM on hand though JUST in case.

14. o have clomid ima run that as well

15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I used T911 at 3 per day for 2 weeks then 2 per day for 2 weeks for my hdrol PCT. Got impressive gains even in PCT and felt great. Always have a SERM on hand though JUST in case.
    great feedback craig
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

16. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    great feedback craig
    WORD! I was trying to remember exactly who did this!