- 01-05-2009, 01:53 AM
- 01-05-2009, 04:11 PM
For starters, I-GH-1 is in capsule form, so you can't really drink it! There should be NO problems taking it along with your other supplements though. In rather large doses, AAKG is said to increase GH anyway!
01-06-2009, 06:29 PM
01-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
01-20-2009, 05:55 PM
but doesnt insulin block gh or somthing like that, and pre/wo supps usually have some kind of isulin mimmiker as well as simple carbs, wouldnt this stop the secretion of gh?
01-20-2009, 05:59 PM
01-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By omdog in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 04:27 PM
- By sidnee in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2006, 11:02 PM
- By SD1959 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2005, 12:01 AM
- By Nuteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2005, 11:42 PM
- By sikdogg in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2004, 04:34 PM