- 01-05-2009, 12:53 AM
- 01-05-2009, 03:11 PM
For starters, I-GH-1 is in capsule form, so you can't really drink it! There should be NO problems taking it along with your other supplements though. In rather large doses, AAKG is said to increase GH anyway!
- 01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
I'd save the i-gh-1 until bed time and take 4 pre bed on a empty stomach.
01-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
01-20-2009, 04:55 PM
but doesnt insulin block gh or somthing like that, and pre/wo supps usually have some kind of isulin mimmiker as well as simple carbs, wouldnt this stop the secretion of gh?
01-20-2009, 04:59 PM
01-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:28 PM