I-GH-1 Question

simuny

simuny

Awards
This is the first time I will be adding GH to my stack of supplements. Would drinking igh1 before workout along with creatine and arginine have any negative effects? Or should I split the these supplements throughout the day?

Thanks in advance

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For starters, I-GH-1 is in capsule form, so you can't really drink it! There should be NO problems taking it along with your other supplements though. In rather large doses, AAKG is said to increase GH anyway!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd save the i-gh-1 until bed time and take 4 pre bed on a empty stomach. :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the first time I will be adding GH to my stack of supplements. Would drinking igh1 before workout along with creatine and arginine have any negative effects? Or should I split the these supplements throughout the day?

Thanks in advance
As craig said you can make the bottle last by only dosing before bed time, but many users also like to take a preWO dose as the increase in dopamine leads to a better mind-muscle connection.

No negative effects when combined with NO2 or creatine supps.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
but doesnt insulin block gh or somthing like that, and pre/wo supps usually have some kind of isulin mimmiker as well as simple carbs, wouldnt this stop the secretion of gh?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
but doesnt insulin block gh or somthing like that, and pre/wo supps usually have some kind of isulin mimmiker as well as simple carbs, wouldnt this stop the secretion of gh?
From my understanding you are correct. I dont dose igh1 pre workout, due to the fact I take a pre workout supplement (AS) and food, so taking igh1 might be a slight waste of $. I simply take it on a empty stomach pre bed, where it can work it's magic.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not going to blunt it to where you won't get results. You will still get a nice energy and feeling of well being when dosed before working out along with some type of PWO supp. IMO just take it before bed. I like things as simple as possible.