Methyl Masterdrol V2
T-bol
milk thistle

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont understand why take mmv2 and liquid masterdrol i thought they are the same thing?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont understand why take mmv2 and liquid masterdrol i thought they are the same thing?
They are the same thing, choose one or the other. One is in liquid form, and one is in capsule form.

Looking over these suggestions, none of them really make any sense for a hormonal cycle.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
these would be ran at high doses thus making mmv2 and lm ran during the same cycle 2 weeks for each.I just thought it would be a little different than running normal the same type of mast throughout.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
these would be ran at high doses thus making mmv2 and lm ran during the same cycle 2 weeks for each.I just thought it would be a little different than running normal the same type of mast throughout.
That doesn't really give your body time enough to reap the benefits of the products. Would be better off picking one harsh, or two mild PH/PS and running them for a longer period of time. 4-6 weeks usually. Followed by a properly planned PCT of course!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
cool

sorry maybe this will make a little more sense of how the dream cycles would work

Superdrol ng-run for 4 weeks
havoc-run-for 4 weeks
(pct)Formadrol Extreme--run for 4 weeks
Liquid Masterdrol-run for 2 weeks
Methyl Masterdrol V2-run for 2 weeks
(pct)T-bol--run for 4 weeks
milk thistle--run for 4 weeks

jungle warefare--run for 4 weeks
methyl 1d--run for 4 weeks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry maybe this will make a little more sense of how the dream cycles would work

Superdrol ng-run for 4 weeks
havoc-run-for 4 weeks

jungle warefare--run for 4 weeks
methyl 1d--run for 4 weeks
Holy cow Uncle...lol lot of stuff there bro.. are you wanting to run this all together? or each product for 4 weeks at a time solo?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bit to much in there in my opinion. Keep it simple when doing Ph's. Superdrol NG doesn't really appeal to me either.

Liquid masterdrol and mmv2 together is not really worth doing... they are the same. Pick one or the other.

Run havoc +mmv2, then PCT with T911 + AS.

Tell us what you have bought already though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like everyone's thoughts on these cycles

Superdrol ng
havoc
Formadrol Extreme
Liquid Masterdrol
Methyl Masterdrol V2
T-bol
milk thistle

jungle warefare
methyl 1d
Formadrol Extreme
Liquid Masterdrol
Methyl Masterdrol V2
T-bol
milk thistle
The first cycle is superior to the second, but still needs some major work

First, as far as dhea based supps go, M1D is far superior to Superdrol NG.

Second, with yohimbine already in the methyl masterdrol series you should not stack it with superdrol ng which has more yohimbine.

Third, NAC is superior to milk thistle for liver protection.

Fourth, no need for T-Bol or any natty test booster, or formadrol extreme while on cycle, use both for pct if you wish.

Lastly, if using both MMv2 and liquid masterdrol I suggest this dosing plan: 3 caps MMv2 spread throughout the day on none workout days, and 1 serving liquid masterdrol preWO on lifting days.

There is also no need for havoc in this stack unless you are an advanced PH/AAS user.

I hope this helps, because your on the right track, but need a little direction.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Second, with yohimbine already in the methyl masterdrol series you should not stack it with superdrol ng which has more yohimbine.

Fourth, no need for T-Bol or any natty test booster, or formadrol extreme while on cycle, use both for pct if you wish.

Lastly, if using both MMv2 and liquid masterdrol I suggest this dosing plan: 3 caps MMv2 spread throughout the day on none workout days, and 1 serving liquid masterdrol preWO on lifting days.

There is also no need for havoc in this stack unless you are an advanced PH/AAS user.

I hope this helps, because your on the right track, but need a little direction.
Good advice SwolenONE!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards

yea this is what i was looking for.naw i haven't bought any of this stuff i'm just throwin out ideas for stacks as after i run that lg stack i talked bout awhile back i'ma get into the other stuff i think.but its goin be awhile before i run anything due to the lg contest

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Bit to much in there in my opinion. Keep it simple when doing Ph's. Superdrol NG doesn't really appeal to me either.

Liquid masterdrol and mmv2 together is not really worth doing... they are the same. Pick one or the other.

Run havoc +mmv2, then PCT with T911 + AS.

Tell us what you have bought already though.
i haven't bought anything i'm just throwin ideas out there as i'm researching stuff for a stack way down the road

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Holy cow Uncle...lol lot of stuff there bro.. are you wanting to run this all together? or each product for 4 weeks at a time solo?
they are 2 seperate stacks the one with superdrol and the other with jungle warefare as yes i have heard it has a little extra something in it and far as i know hasn't been cleaned up on this lilttle extra something yet

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they are 2 seperate stacks the one with superdrol and the other with jungle warefare as yes i have heard it has a little extra something in it and far as i know hasn't been cleaned up on this lilttle extra something yet
Are you confusing Superdrol NG, with actual Superdrol? Just wondering. I don't think it has been removed from JW. JW used to be really popular here, but new products have came out as of late I guess.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Are you confusing Superdrol NG, with actual Superdrol? Just wondering. I don't think it has been removed from JW. JW used to be really popular here, but new products have came out as of late I guess.
yea i've only seen the orig superdrol on certain websites why did it get pulled at more places?