Woo Hoo got 911 for 19bucks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well GNC having a big buy one get 50% off plus my gold card gave me addl 20% and my 911 came out to only 19 bucks. Can't way to try it. expecting good things.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep going use it in PCT I think the sublingual will really be great i've used resveratrol and androsterone orally before and had great results

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 have to say it does make my tounge a bit numb. I do feel like i get a hit of energy nothing crazy like a thermo but nic.

BTW using for PCT

I am doing 1 am 1 mid afternoon
and 1 Reversitrol at night I had some left over

when i run out of Reversitrol I will be adding in extra reservatol (sorry on my spelling)
Activate Extreme and Lean Extreme.

I'll update on how it goes

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
That is a crazy awesome deal!

Keep us updated on the PCT

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8 just a quick update t911 is very smooth i can notice difference that tell me it's starting to kick in such as an increase in acne and my scalp is a little different. I know these might not me normal indicators but having gone through PCT many many time (probablly more than 90% on this board old fogey lol) these are things that happening to me personally when my body is reregulating no matter what my PCT is Chlomid, Tamox, Combo or OTC. My only goal with this PCT is to retain about 90% of my strength First because I am cutting calories and upping cardio and mostly because I don't think it's that easy to keep 100% of gains coming off M1,4AD the compound just puts on strength too quick

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 just a quick update t911 is very smooth i can notice difference that tell me it's starting to kick in such as an increase in acne and my scalp is a little different. I know these might not me normal indicators but having gone through PCT many many time (probablly more than 90% on this board old fogey lol) these are things that happening to me personally when my body is reregulating no matter what my PCT is Chlomid, Tamox, Combo or OTC. My only goal with this PCT is to retain about 90% of my strength First because I am cutting calories and upping cardio and mostly because I don't think it's that easy to keep 100% of gains coming off M1,4AD the compound just puts on strength too quick
Nice man, thanks for the updates!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats gotta be the best 19 bucks ever spent!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been on 3 tabs a day for the past 6 days I am going to drop down to 2 tabs as I am starting my Diesel Test hardcore. do you thinking dropping back to 2 is a good idea?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been on 3 tabs a day for the past 6 days I am going to drop down to 2 tabs as I am starting my Diesel Test hardcore. do you thinking dropping back to 2 is a good idea?
TBH you should have started with two lol, then bumped up the dose if necessary. Just see what you feel like I guess. I have never ran the two together.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I dont see any need to stack T911 and DTH, but if your doing so start both out at a low dose and increase as you see fit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TBH you should have started with two lol, then bumped up the dose if necessary. Just see what you feel like I guess. I have never ran the two together.

Oh i was at 2 a day and one reversitol at night (had some left over) then when running solo switched to 3 a day but now running DTH going to be going down to 2 i think

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I dont see any need to stack T911 and DTH, but if your doing so start both out at a low dose and increase as you see fit.

Just making sure my PCT goes well that's why i'm stacking i believe they help in different ways due the ingredient profile and i think the anti e properties will help with the increase in test production from DTH. I'll let you know

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked me some up today also, came up to 16.99! I just laughed! how can you beat that? seriously!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha where are you guys getting these deals from! That is insane!
GNC bro.. , But on all military bases the GNC prices are lower then regular GNC stores/online.. Might pick up another for that price, i can always use more protien.:)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha where are you guys getting these deals from! That is insane!

Yep GNC people always say they are overpriced but sometimes they have good sales and combine that with the goldcard and you can sometimes luck out on HUGE DEALS

X

xjohnnymac

Awards
I'm looking for a site or something to buy T-911 at the cheapest price..anyone out there know of places?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for a site or something to buy T-911 at the cheapest price..anyone out there know of places?
yes, through our website, its in my signature. Use the code am50 and get half off!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
T911 is so damn good and you guys picking it up this cheap is almost a crime!