Anadraulic State

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
When is this going to be released at Nutraplanet. I eagerly await this one.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP doesn't like to stock our whole line of supplements. You can pick this up at our site though and you can use this coupon code for a 50% discount!

am50

Hope that helps you man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
NP doesn't like to stock our whole line of supplements. You can pick this up at our site though and you can use this coupon code for a 50% discount!

am50

Hope that helps you man!
This guys has you covered :) Can't beat 50% off man!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

am50

Hope that helps you man!
awesome!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
you only ship to the US? or am i missing something on the checkout page...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
We're working on stocking more of LG's products. We have M1D in-stock now, and I'll try and get us to pick up T911, MMV2 and AS.
Those will be awesome to have here! Those would be my top 3 products from LG right there!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for answer!
I believe this has came up before and our website currently only ships to the USA, if you were to email customer service they would have a definitive answer for you.

To the OP, currently AS is a "GNC Exclusive" meaning no e-tailers have it yet. But as has been mentioned, for half the price you can buy it from us directly.

However, Im sure in the coming weeks many e-tailers, including NP who has been stocking more and more of our line, will have it in stock.

Your best bet is certainly to stock up at our website using the AM50 code.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe this has came up before and our website currently only ships to the USA, if you were to email customer service they would have a definitive answer for you.

To the OP, currently AS is a "GNC Exclusive" meaning no e-tailers have it yet. But as has been mentioned, for half the price you can buy it from us directly.

However, Im sure in the coming weeks many e-tailers, including NP who has been stocking more and more of our line, will have it in stock.

I think it's actually am50, lower case. Try them both until one works, but I think it's the lower case one.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

I checked this out yesterday. I hate GNC, but with the gold card this only comes out to about 45 bucks. I'm going to have to wait until the end of the month before I can get a tub. I really need to stop buying cigars so I can afford more supplements.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Ah, sucks... ah well. Cheers for the reply!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You aren't going to get much love around here talking about cigar smoking.
I wasn't asking for any.

Anyways, I got a tub of Anadraulic state I may try it today or wait until the morning. I will post my results. Looking forward to this one.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't asking for any.

Anyways, I got a tub of Anadraulic state I may try it today or wait until the morning. I will post my results. Looking forward to this one.
I wasn't trying to be a d*ck dude, I was just saying you might get flamed on for talking about smoking tobacco around here. Just a heads up. What you do with your time is your business IMO.

AS is a bad ass product, I bet you like it a lot.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I think it's actually am50, lower case. Try them both until one works, but I think it's the lower case one.

It is the lower case one.

Guys, also, if you spend over $100 the shipping is free. Can't beat that.

Waiting for my three tubs.

Anyone, have an idea, how to fit the off day serving into my diet?

I am on a keto diet right now.

Can it be mixed with protein to slow the digestion rate down?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to be a d*ck dude, I was just saying you might get flamed on for talking about smoking tobacco around here. Just a heads up. What you do with your time is your business IMO.

AS is a bad ass product, I bet you like it a lot.
Its all good man, I know what you are saying :thumbsup:

I ended up not going to the gym yesterday because my back was bothering me. I hurt it last week doing heavy shrugs. I went to the clinic last night and the doc game me Baclofen (super Phenibut) and told me to keep going to the gym to loosen it up, and avoid going so heavy. So, Im going to hit the gym today around noon and finally give AS a shot. I am really stoked to try it out let me tell you. LG has never done me wrong with any supplements I have tried from them.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe that I am seeing an ad for World of Warcraft at the bottom of this thread. I hate that loser sh**!

Just took my first dose. My tongue is numb....weird.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, if WoW is going to pay the bills to keep AM running, then so be it! Anything for AM!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if WoW is going to pay the bills to keep AM running, then so be it! Anything for AM!
I bet WOW can pay a pretty hefty advertising fee. Don't click it if you don't like it. It's not like they started a WoW section of the forum.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I bet WOW can pay a pretty hefty advertising fee. Don't click it if you don't like it. It's not like they started a WoW section of the forum.
Holy s***:frustrate I was just trying to make a joke! I just found it amusing to see that on the bottom of a bodybuilding site. We make fun of the people at work who play WOW and it just reminded me of that. Man AM has gotten boring!

Well, AS is bad ass! I used only one scoop and workout was awesome. I thought it tasted good and it had kind of a Cinnamon aftertaste. I may have to do a more detailed log and see how AS evolves.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Holy s***:frustrate I was just trying to make a joke! I just found it amusing to see that on the bottom of a bodybuilding site. We make fun of the people at work who play WOW and it just reminded me of that. Man AM has gotten boring!

Well, AS is bad ass! I used only one scoop and workout was awesome. I thought it tasted good and it had kind of a Cinnamon aftertaste. I may have to do a more detailed log and see how AS evolves.
A log would be awesome man :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you were trying to make a joke! I was laughing on the inside! :lol:

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Got a free t shirt with my AS order.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yea i loved the cinnamon smell when i opened the bottle

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
yea i loved the cinnamon smell when i opened the bottle
I ended up not doing the log because I don't frequent this website much anymore. I am really getting some awesome workouts with AS and I am only using 1 scoop!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ended up not doing the log because I don't frequent this website much anymore. I am really getting some awesome workouts with AS and I am only using 1 scoop!
Why don't you frequent the site anymore bum!?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you frequent the site anymore bum!?
I just get tired of seeing threads about: the best creatine, will tribulus cause gyno?, check out my Havoc cycle, etc. etc. I am really getting into the neuroscience stuff over at MM.. Sometimes, this place just reminds me of BB.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just get tired of seeing threads about: the best creatine, will tribulus cause gyno?, check out my Havoc cycle, etc. etc. I am really getting into the neuroscience stuff over at MM.. Sometimes, this place just reminds me of BB.
SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! There are always going to be new people that come to any given forum. Just something you have to deal with. Myself? I capitalize on them!!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! There are always going to be new people that come to any given forum. Just something you have to deal with. Myself? I capitalize on them!!!
lol, good point!

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Do you ship to a APO address because I am in Iraq and I would love to try it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you ship to a APO address because I am in Iraq and I would love to try it.
I believe we don't ship out of the country. I know for a fact we don't ship to CAN. Try to go to our site and add it to your cart etc... See if it accepts your address. Let me know what happens.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
I believe we don't ship out of the country. I know for a fact we don't ship to CAN. Try to go to our site and add it to your cart etc... See if it accepts your address. Let me know what happens.
Just tried it and yes you do ship to APO so I have a tub coming yes. :banana: