Anadraulic State

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    KeyHAWK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

    Do you ship to a APO address because I am in Iraq and I would love to try it.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Do you ship to a APO address because I am in Iraq and I would love to try it.
    I believe we don't ship out of the country. I know for a fact we don't ship to CAN. Try to go to our site and add it to your cart etc... See if it accepts your address. Let me know what happens.
  3. New Member
    KeyHAWK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I believe we don't ship out of the country. I know for a fact we don't ship to CAN. Try to go to our site and add it to your cart etc... See if it accepts your address. Let me know what happens.
    Just tried it and yes you do ship to APO so I have a tub coming yes.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Just tried it and yes you do ship to APO so I have a tub coming yes.
    NICE!!!
  5. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Just tried it and yes you do ship to APO so I have a tub coming yes.
    Nice man, let us know how you found it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in