Anadraulic State

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Holy s*** I was just trying to make a joke! I just found it amusing to see that on the bottom of a bodybuilding site. We make fun of the people at work who play WOW and it just reminded me of that. Man AM has gotten boring!

Well, AS is bad ass! I used only one scoop and workout was awesome. I thought it tasted good and it had kind of a Cinnamon aftertaste. I may have to do a more detailed log and see how AS evolves.
    A log would be awesome man

2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    A log would be awesome man
    Cool, I'll start it tomorrow
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Holy s*** I was just trying to make a joke! I just found it amusing to see that on the bottom of a bodybuilding site. We make fun of the people at work who play WOW and it just reminded me of that. Man AM has gotten boring!
    I know you were trying to make a joke! I was laughing on the inside!

4. Got a free t shirt with my AS order.

Thanks!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post

Well, AS is bad ass! I used only one scoop and workout was awesome. I thought it tasted good and it had kind of a Cinnamon aftertaste. I may have to do a more detailed log and see how AS evolves.
    yea i loved the cinnamon smell when i opened the bottle
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea i loved the cinnamon smell when i opened the bottle
    I ended up not doing the log because I don't frequent this website much anymore. I am really getting some awesome workouts with AS and I am only using 1 scoop!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I ended up not doing the log because I don't frequent this website much anymore. I am really getting some awesome workouts with AS and I am only using 1 scoop!
    Why don't you frequent the site anymore bum!?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Why don't you frequent the site anymore bum!?
    I just get tired of seeing threads about: the best creatine, will tribulus cause gyno?, check out my Havoc cycle, etc. etc. I am really getting into the neuroscience stuff over at MM.. Sometimes, this place just reminds me of BB.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I just get tired of seeing threads about: the best creatine, will tribulus cause gyno?, check out my Havoc cycle, etc. etc. I am really getting into the neuroscience stuff over at MM.. Sometimes, this place just reminds me of BB.
    SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! There are always going to be new people that come to any given forum. Just something you have to deal with. Myself? I capitalize on them!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! There are always going to be new people that come to any given forum. Just something you have to deal with. Myself? I capitalize on them!!!
    lol, good point!

11. Do you ship to a APO address because I am in Iraq and I would love to try it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Do you ship to a APO address because I am in Iraq and I would love to try it.
    I believe we don't ship out of the country. I know for a fact we don't ship to CAN. Try to go to our site and add it to your cart etc... See if it accepts your address. Let me know what happens.
  13. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I believe we don't ship out of the country. I know for a fact we don't ship to CAN. Try to go to our site and add it to your cart etc... See if it accepts your address. Let me know what happens.
    Just tried it and yes you do ship to APO so I have a tub coming yes.

14. Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    NICE!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Nice man, let us know how you found it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40