Resolve's Review of T-911, BC+EAA, Lipotropic Protein and I-GH-1

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-911: I cannot say enough good things about T-911. From the first dose, it's effects are blatant and unmistakable. In fact, the enormous, and immediate, increase in strength was so surprising to me that I refused to believe it could be due to the T-911. However, as the weeks progressed and I continued to see unprecedented strength gain, I had to give credit where it was due. My squat jumped 20lbs in the first week, my deadlift 35lb and my bench 25lb, and I continued to progress over the rest of my cycle.
Also, libido is incomparable. For the first 2-1/2 weeks, I was "hot under the collar" as it were, pretty much incessantly. While this was not my primary reason for taking T-911, it was definitely a great bonus.
Appetite also was insatiable over the course of my use. Now, I was performing 2 workouts per day, so I'm sure my high activity levels contributed to this, but I'm sure T-911 helped as well.
Overall, T-911 made a greater impact and larger changes in my performance in the gym than any other supplement I have taken to date. In fact, it is currently holding a higher rank of esteem than my long-time staple and favorite, Bulk BCAAs and EAAs.
If you are over 21 and looking for that one thing to give the extra edge in the weight room, go T-911 all the way.

BC+EAA: This is a decent product. Not mind-blowing, but effective for what it is intended. As a blend of BCAAs, EAAs, and Glutamine, it does provide for good peri-workout nutrition, affording endurance, promoting protein synthesis and helping to prevent catabolism.
However, the flavor does need a little work - this is a noticeable "Play-Doh" aftertaste that is something of a drawback while in the gym. I found this could be countered with the addition of Vitamin C powder and some Dextrose, but it would be better if the taste came in an already enjoyable state. Additionally, the small serving size of the tubs makes it somewhat impractical for the more serious trainer; consuming approximately 60g combined of BCAAs and EAAs per day, a 36 serving tub of BC+EAA doesn't last long.
On the other hand, this is the only product that recognizes the importance of both BCAAs and EAAs and combines them into one formula. With every other product on the market, I am always adding more aminos to it to counter it deficiencies. If you consume enough of BC+EAA, this is not an issue.
So, my recommendation? Sweeten and acidify the flavor, drop the glutamine and make a 90 serving tub somewhere near the $40 range and this would be an outstanding addition to anyone's supplement regimen.

Lipotropic Protein: While I did not find it's claims of aiding in fat-loss to be true, I was also eating ~5000cals a day, which I sure negated this aspect of the powder. So, this was due to my diet and not any short-coming of the protein.
This is made from Gemma Protein and has a much thicker, shake-like consistency than whey or even casein powders, meaning that more liquid always had to be added when using it.
Its solubility was better than whey, in my opinion, and didn't leave the little chunks of undissolved powder here and there that whey will sometimes.
I also found this powder to be more versatile than whey for such things as cooking and adding to other foods, such as oatmeal. When microwaved, for instance, with a Tbsp of peanut butter and a bit of milk, it makes the best protein brownie I have ever had, with a soft, pastry-like texture, unlike the spongy, dry, chewy "brownies" that whey produces.
However, there is somewhat of a downside. While I personally thought the chocolate was one of the most enjoyable protein powders I have used, the vanilla really leaves something to be desired. Both flavors have a slightly nutty undertone, but the vanilla's is almost overbearing and detracts from it a good amount.
I believe the problem of the flavoring, though, will quickly become a moot point. This first batch of the protein has already sold out and the second is supposed to be composed of new, improved flavors, for both the chocolate and the vanilla.

I-GH-1: I received a sample bottle of I-GH-1 in my order from LGsciences.com and used it in conjunction with my nightly dose of ZMA. I found that it helped to make the most of my time asleep; providing greater rest and deeper slumber than with ZMA alone.
It is not a sedative, thought, by any means - it does not help you fall asleep, but rather increases your time spent in REM after you fall unconscious.
This is another solid product - not amazing, but readily living up to it's claimed purpose.

Alright, the moment of truth - my actual progress

Prior to beginning this stack:
Squat - 345x5
Deadlift - 435x5
Bench Press - 310x5

One week into the stack:
Squat - 365x3
Deadlift - 480x3
Bench Press - 335x3

End of the Stack:
Squat - 400x2
Deadlift - 500x3
Bench Press - 335x3

Hitting 400lb for my squat has been a goal since Feb '08, so to finally reach it after months of hard work was a true accomplishment. And the rapidity with which my numbers increased in the last few weeks to reach that goal is a testament to the quality of LG Sciences' products.

My deadlift and bench are really secondary for me - they are movements that I perform frequently, but neither had been lagging, as my squat had been. Still, bench gaine 20lbs and deadlift hit 500lb, which is more than twice my bodyweight. That's pretty cool.

And for the record, all those numbers are raw - no belt, no wrist straps, not even any gloves. Just me and a freaking lot of iron.

Beginning Weight: 240lb
Weight as of this morning: 243lb

My weight fluctuated a bit, hitting a high of 245 last week, then coming back down and stabilizing at 243 after I began recomping. I'm confident this increase is lean.

This has been one killer stack and I have been truly impressed overall with LG Sciences products, as this was my first encounter with their line. While there are a few kinks to work out with BC+EAA and the Protein, I-GH-1 definitely holds it own respectably and T-911 is truly above and beyond!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review, the gains you've made were insane!

Most people would hope for those kind of increases in their lifts in a years time (assuming they were veteran lifters, no noobie gains)

I like that you talked about each product individually too, very well done.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All positive feedback is much appreciated sir! Very well done Resolve! As usual!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ill have to agree on the aftertaste of bc-eaa. i cannot tolerate it and cant drink the stuff. I will definately have to find something to cover the taste, so far no luck

ptazz12

Awards
Any advice on taking the T-911 after cycling MMV2? So far I am loving the results of MMV2- I began 9 days ago at 183 and I am now sitting at 192. My diet is clean, if you'd like to know more about it, let me know!

What I would like to have answered is: what is best to take when cycling off of MMV2? T-911 and/or Formadrol.... or even Nolva. I would like to keep as much of the gains as possible, so any information is helpful. Thanks!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on taking the T-911 after cycling MMV2? So far I am loving the results of MMV2- I began 9 days ago at 183 and I am now sitting at 192. My diet is clean, if you'd like to know more about it, let me know!

What I would like to have answered is: what is best to take when cycling off of MMV2? T-911 and/or Formadrol.... or even Nolva. I would like to keep as much of the gains as possible, so any information is helpful. Thanks!

I start my run monday. Are you logging your cycle?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome reviews! Can we use your T-911 quote for our advertising?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, resolves reviews are awesome!! Got him running Speed V2 for us soon as well ;)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome reviews! Can we use your T-911 quote for our advertising?
Legal Gear, I'd be honored if you did!

Very good review I can't wait to get my hands on some T-911
You will not regret it - I've planned another run of it for June, so you could follow along and see it in action if you don't get some yourself. :)

Agreed, resolves reviews are awesome!! Got him running Speed V2 for us soon as well ;)
Thank you, my friend - LG Sciences was kind enough to provide the product, I only shared my honest opinion on it. I've said it before, but LG Sciences is one of my favorite companies; I can't wait to rip into my next stack, where I'll be trying SV2 and Anadraulic State for the first time!

ptazz12

Awards
I start my run monday. Are you logging your cycle?
I haven't, unfortunately. Any recommendations on a PCT for MMV2? Are you going to use the T-911 stacked with Formadrol? Or use anything else such as Nolva...

Let me know!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I haven't, unfortunately. Any recommendations on a PCT for MMV2? Are you going to use the T-911 stacked with Formadrol? Or use anything else such as Nolva...

Let me know!
T911 should be fine as PCT man, it's a great product!