T-911 to Canada

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

T-911 to Canada

I tried to order at the site but it only allows U.S. addresses. Is there any way to order in Canada.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We'll have to get a hold of E on that one. Let me see if I can't get him to check this out for you bro!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

No deliveries to CAN sir You might be able to order it from another site, but we will not ship to CAN. I don't know all of the details. You could try to PM Eric (LegalGear) if you need to. Sorry bro
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Some companies are wary of shipping GH related products to Canada because some have been seized at the border.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Some companies are wary of shipping GH related products to Canada because some have been seized at the border.
    Most of them actually. That would be my only guess. That stuff gets snatched at the border quick. I am not sure, but I bet they check every international slip when it comes from a supp company.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Most of them actually. That would be my only guess. That stuff gets snatched at the border quick. I am not sure, but I bet they check every international slip when it comes from a supp company.
    For Canada there's just a declaration of value and a description of the items inside (I.e. Vitamins, Sports Supplements, etc). The manifest is inside; however they don't see the whole list/invoice unless they choose to open the box. It's how people get PH's and other stuff into Canada that is technically not allowed. It's a game of chance basically, but the odds are in your favour.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

For Canada there's just a declaration of value and a description of the items inside (I.e. Vitamins, Sports Supplements, etc). The manifest is inside; however they don't see the whole list/invoice unless they choose to open the box. It's how people get PH's and other stuff into Canada that is technically not allowed. It's a game of chance basically, but the odds are in your favour.
    Yeah I know. I guess they probably just crack a lot of them open.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

isnt there are problem with shipping yohimbe to Canada? I thought that was why VPX has a diff version of redline for Canada, but it could be a different ingredient in redline that they had to take out for our northern neighbors.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    isnt there are problem with shipping yohimbe to Canada? I thought that was why VPX has a diff version of redline for Canada, but it could be a different ingredient in redline that they had to take out for our northern neighbors.
    I have heard of people having trouble getting creatine up there as well. I feel sorry for you guys
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have heard of people having trouble getting creatine up there as well. I feel sorry for you guys
    No there is never a problem getting much of anything up here. I mean once in a blue moon the package gets checked and something might get held back but it is very rare.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No there is never a problem getting much of anything up here. I mean once in a blue moon the package gets checked and something might get held back but it is very rare.
    I use to hear all of the time, people getting their shipments seized. Unless they were overreacting to it being held back?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I use to hear all of the time, people getting their shipments seized. Unless they were overreacting to it being held back?
    Since I have been ordering from the states (about 7 or 8 years) I have had one shipment held for a brief time then I was sent a letter with the full package saying I could use it but not sell it. It was Recreate. As far as creatine goes, it's completely legal. Sometimes it's just a matter of Food and Drug not knowing what it is.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Yea Yohimbine gets caught on the odd occassion since it's banned; I got Napalm up here fine but I know Jjohn got his nabbed by customs.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yea Yohimbine gets caught on the odd occassion since it's banned; I got Napalm up here fine but I know Jjohn got his nabbed by customs.
    He is a repeat offender for sure!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UFC in canada
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMA
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 05:05 AM
  2. Tri-Max in Canada?
    By boomer69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 08:41 AM
  3. help in canada