Anadraulic State: Bulk or Cut?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anadraulic State: Bulk or Cut?


    What is the best use of AS, bulk or cut? Or is it versatile? I have 1 tub and currently cutting with MMV2, then in Feb back to a lean bulk w/MMV2 & M1D stack. Where should I add in the AS?


  2. It lends itself to either very well just as any preWO product would.

    Additionally, with the anti estrogen it will help you make lean gains, or lean out.

    The product lends itself to hypertophy, but that does not mean its only for a bulk.

    If youve followed any of the logs most of the guys are saying after only a week they are recomping nicely (meaning loosing body fat while gaining size).

    Simply put, AS is very good for both, not really better for one than the other as intense ass workouts both help one loose fat and gain muscle.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  3. Thanks, I might just add it in this week during my cut. I guess I will need to buy more for the bulk phase.

  4. I'll be running a log in Feb, after my pSarm log starting monday, it will be M1-D, MMV2, I-GH-1, and AS. Really looking foward to this..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'll be running a log in Feb, after my pSarm log starting monday, it will be M1-D, MMV2, I-GH-1, and AS. Really looking foward to this..
    yea that should be one impressive stack!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  6. Where can I get AS besides the LG website and GNC?

    Thanks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post
    Where can I get AS besides the LG website and GNC?

    Thanks
    Most of the online retailers are selling it. Unfortunately, we can't name drop sites or I would tell you which one I prefer. Just google it bro!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Most of the online retailers are selling it. Unfortunately, we can't name drop sites or I would tell you which one I prefer. Just google it bro!
    Still no luck. Everyone I tried, said coming soon.

    Only one had it but could only sell to service men over seas.

  9. It's exclusive to GNC for a while, you can use a coupon code on our site though for the 50% off and get a good deal.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's exclusive to GNC for a while, you can use a coupon code on our site though for the 50% off and get a good deal.
    Lg, Is anyone working there this week? I sent a few emails no responce yet, just curious.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's exclusive to GNC for a while, you can use a coupon code on our site though for the 50% off and get a good deal.
    Definitely a GREAT deal! What a brilliant way to introduce new products and also bring in new consumers. I bought many goodies last month and plan on getting more Anadraulic State.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's exclusive to GNC for a while, you can use a coupon code on our site though for the 50% off and get a good deal.

    Now that works for me. Thanks

  13. With it's anti est properties I don't see why it couldn't be used on a cut, but I think it would work just fine for a lean bulk as well. It truly is an awesome product!

  14. OK, call me an idiot, but I couldn't find the coupon.

    Link?

  15. i think AM50 still works...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    i think AM50 still works...
    Doesn't work.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post
    Doesn't work.
    Oh it still works, just tried it,,, am50

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Oh it still works, just tried it,,, am50
    buy up large!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    buy up large!
    Everyone should!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Oh it still works, just tried it,,, am50

    Ok, I was trying to use that code on the GNC site.

    Just ordered three tubs from the LG site.

    With the 50% off code and the free shipping for spending $100, it only cost me $112.

    Thanks, guys.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post
    Ok, I was trying to use that code on the GNC site.

    Just ordered three tubs from the LG site.

    With the 50% off code and the free shipping for spending $100, it only cost me $112.

    Thanks, guys.
    Awesome deal bro, glad you're happy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post
    Ok, I was trying to use that code on the GNC site.

    Just ordered three tubs from the LG site.

    With the 50% off code and the free shipping for spending $100, it only cost me $112.

    Thanks, guys.
    SWEET DEAL!
  23. Anadraulic State okay PCT


    So AS can be used after a cycle without any off time safely? I just wante to clarify as I am going to a light PCT today. I would like to go ahead and start using the AS but I want to make sure it wont interfere with PCT. Also, clarify that when I DO go back on a cycle (about a month) that I can use with a PH safely, or best used alone.

    Thanks

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    So AS can be used after a cycle without any off time safely? I just wante to clarify as I am going to a light PCT today. I would like to go ahead and start using the AS but I want to make sure it wont interfere with PCT. Also, clarify that when I DO go back on a cycle (about a month) that I can use with a PH safely, or best used alone.

    Thanks
    Yes, legalgear (company owner) has mentioned that AS can certainly be used (1scoop) as part of a PCT.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    What is the best use of AS, bulk or cut? Or is it versatile? I have 1 tub and currently cutting with MMV2, then in Feb back to a lean bulk w/MMV2 & M1D stack. Where should I add in the AS?
    AS can be used or either, but in my opinion it is far better for a cut!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 07:20 PM
  2. bulk or cut??
    By Big Jay in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 06:23 PM
  3. The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting
    By timogburn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 05:32 PM
  4. Bulk or cut with this stack?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 11:29 AM
  5. Bulk or cut first?
    By SwoleT in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 02:48 AM
Log in
Log in