Anadraulic State: Bulk or Cut?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the best use of AS, bulk or cut? Or is it versatile? I have 1 tub and currently cutting with MMV2, then in Feb back to a lean bulk w/MMV2 & M1D stack. Where should I add in the AS?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It lends itself to either very well just as any preWO product would.

Additionally, with the anti estrogen it will help you make lean gains, or lean out.

The product lends itself to hypertophy, but that does not mean its only for a bulk.

If youve followed any of the logs most of the guys are saying after only a week they are recomping nicely (meaning loosing body fat while gaining size).

Simply put, AS is very good for both, not really better for one than the other as intense ass workouts both help one loose fat and gain muscle.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I might just add it in this week during my cut. I guess I will need to buy more for the bulk phase.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running a log in Feb, after my pSarm log starting monday, it will be M1-D, MMV2, I-GH-1, and AS. Really looking foward to this..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running a log in Feb, after my pSarm log starting monday, it will be M1-D, MMV2, I-GH-1, and AS. Really looking foward to this..
yea that should be one impressive stack!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Where can I get AS besides the LG website and GNC?

Thanks

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where can I get AS besides the LG website and GNC?

Thanks
Most of the online retailers are selling it. Unfortunately, we can't name drop sites or I would tell you which one I prefer. Just google it bro!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Most of the online retailers are selling it. Unfortunately, we can't name drop sites or I would tell you which one I prefer. Just google it bro!
Still no luck. Everyone I tried, said coming soon.

Only one had it but could only sell to service men over seas.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's exclusive to GNC for a while, you can use a coupon code on our site though for the 50% off and get a good deal.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's exclusive to GNC for a while, you can use a coupon code on our site though for the 50% off and get a good deal.
Lg, Is anyone working there this week? I sent a few emails no responce yet, just curious.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a GREAT deal! What a brilliant way to introduce new products and also bring in new consumers. I bought many goodies last month and plan on getting more Anadraulic State.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With it's anti est properties I don't see why it couldn't be used on a cut, but I think it would work just fine for a lean bulk as well. It truly is an awesome product!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
OK, call me an idiot, but I couldn't find the coupon.

Link?

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Oh it still works, just tried it,,, am50:thumbsup:

Ok, I was trying to use that code on the GNC site.

Just ordered three tubs from the LG site.

With the 50% off code and the free shipping for spending $100, it only cost me $112.

Thanks, guys.:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

With the 50% off code and the free shipping for spending $100, it only cost me $112.

Awesome deal bro, glad you're happy :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

SWEET DEAL!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State okay PCT

So AS can be used after a cycle without any off time safely? I just wante to clarify as I am going to a light PCT today. I would like to go ahead and start using the AS but I want to make sure it wont interfere with PCT. Also, clarify that when I DO go back on a cycle (about a month) that I can use with a PH safely, or best used alone.

Thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So AS can be used after a cycle without any off time safely? I just wante to clarify as I am going to a light PCT today. I would like to go ahead and start using the AS but I want to make sure it wont interfere with PCT. Also, clarify that when I DO go back on a cycle (about a month) that I can use with a PH safely, or best used alone.

Thanks
Yes, legalgear (company owner) has mentioned that AS can certainly be used (1scoop) as part of a PCT. :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
What is the best use of AS, bulk or cut? Or is it versatile? I have 1 tub and currently cutting with MMV2, then in Feb back to a lean bulk w/MMV2 & M1D stack. Where should I add in the AS?
AS can be used or either, but in my opinion it is far better for a cut!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I am using as PCT based on info here.. I am continuing my cut in PCT, but not accellerating it as I need to keep hormone levels from dipping. I plan on running another cycle in about 1 mo.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AS can be used or either, but in my opinion it is far better for a cut!

while it is great for a cut, its just as useful for a bulk as the intense energy will power muscle building workouts and breaking strength plateaus in the gym.

Its one of many supps out there that i dont see as being inherently better for just a bulk or just a cut, but is advantageous at wither time.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i'm just about finished my tub and i would say you could use AS as either a cutting or a bulking supplement. My strength went up quite a bit and i've got leaner in the process. Kudos to LG for creating one of the best supplements out there. it's nice to see a supplement that lives up to the hype. Check my log to see how it worked for me p5sky.