I'm Back!!!

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
Hi its been a while since I used any products so I'm back with a few simple questions...
I have 1 bottle of MMV2 XL
1 Bottle of methyl 1-d XL
1 bottle of formadrol
I remember the last time i took MMV2 i was taking 6 a day, but i forgot how I dint remember if it was 2 every few hours or if it was 3 twice a day. what do you recommend?
also should I up the dose on M 1-d? i do remember how to take formadrol. all help would be appreciated.

Thanks josh:bb3:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 is a pretty high dose for the MMv2, but if 6 is your sweet spot I would recommend taking 3 or 4 preWO and the rest first thing AM (avoid taking MMv2 too late at night as it may keep you up).

-when stacked with M1D I doubt youll need 6/day, but of course that is up to you

Using 6 caps/day M1D (which is my personal "sweet spot" with the product) will certainly stack well with MMv2 and lend the cycle to slightly wetter gains. M1D can be taken in two or three divided doses throughout the day, which ever is more convenient for you, I tend to split it up 3x daily if I'm not too busy that day, but some busy days I just do 2x and have never noticed the results were any less apparent.

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
thanks alot swole one. Ima try it. Ill see how it works both ways

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
whats the differance between the XL versions of MMV2 and M-d1??? I got the XL

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
for some reason im not feeling the effects of either M1-d xl or MMV2 xl what am i doing wrong? im eating like a horse, lifting like a beast still dont feel stronger or anything? the first time i took MMv2 i swear the 3rd day my wang was hanging to my knees and nearly banged anything with a pulse now i feel nothing... also last time i felt like slapping everyone that brethed around me. Now nothing. can someone help me dose this out right? Im about 260 lbs 6ft those are my stats...
thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for some reason im not feeling the effects of either M1-d xl or MMV2 xl what am i doing wrong? im eating like a horse, lifting like a beast still dont feel stronger or anything? the first time i took MMv2 i swear the 3rd day my wang was hanging to my knees and nearly banged anything with a pulse now i feel nothing... also last time i felt like slapping everyone that brethed around me. Now nothing. can someone help me dose this out right? Im about 260 lbs 6ft those are my stats...
thanks
are you taking 6 of each a day as you had proposed?

Its still very early on in your cycle (your less than a week in right), so give it a few days, but with that high dose of MMv2 you should at least be getting the highly ramped up workout intensity from the get go.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks
what you were feeling at the 3rd day could posibbly be placebo.like swolen one said,its still to early to tell.

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
hey the 3rd day of my last cycle was realy good pumps and strong libido. maybe it might take a little longer this time, im pretty tollerant to stims so ill give about a week or two. Ill keep you posted.

thanks again guys.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey the 3rd day of my last cycle was realy good pumps and strong libido. maybe it might take a little longer this time, im pretty tollerant to stims so ill give about a week or two. Ill keep you posted.

thanks again guys.
:thumbsup:

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
can you guys reccomend a good cycle?? i was thinking 3 of each twice a day

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
can you guys reccomend a good cycle?? i was thinking 3 of each twice a day
3 twice a day is fine for the M1D, I know many MMv2 users like to use the largest dose preWO, so if you are in fact doing 6 daily then take 4 preWO and 2 earlier on in the day.

Hope that's what you meant by recommending you a cycle, if not let me know