Free book...NOT

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
I was visiting the LG site looking at the protocols for the Trifecta and Anadraulic State. I noticed that they had their book Supplements for Genetic growth listed for free. Since it is usually around $19 on sites that sell it I thought I'd order a copy. I figured that shipping usually runs me $6 or so on orders I place thru NP, Discount Anabolics, Supp warehouse etc that it would be a good deal. I filled out the order form etc and when I pressed the magic button to complete the order the shipping came up as...waiut for it...$19.40 (I live in Denver so we aren't talikng overseas or something).

$19.40 for a "free book" that probably doesn't even weigh a pound....

I think that's outrageous....some scam to then get you to order something to offset the shipping or something.

Why not just make it a condition of purchase that it's included free only with another product.

I have to say that it shocked me and also dissapointed me that they do something like this.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It must be an error in the site. I will find out for you...

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Like I said for a free book I'm very willing to pay a shipping fee but not mare than the book itself is worth

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Well it apparently is some issue with cookies on their web site.

Justin is going to send a copy on without the hassle of the web site order form.

Thanks for the quick response and service.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it apparently is some issue with cookies on their web site.

Justin is going to send a copy on without the hassle of the web site order form.

Thanks for the quick response and service.
Nice!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Like I said for a free book I'm very willing to pay a shipping fee but not mare than the book itself is worth
Glad it got straitened out for you in such a timely manner, thanks for bringing it to our attention so it doesnt happen to other customers!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good support.:clap2:

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
well I received the book today and the other title as well. Wasn't expecting that. A quick scan and they are both very infomative. look forward to an in depth read.

Thanks again for the response and service.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well I received the book today and the other title as well. Wasn't expecting that. A quick scan and they are both very infomative. look forward to an in depth read.

Thanks again for the response and service.
No problem man. Glad we could get it straightened out! Looks like E worked his magic once again!