Anadraulic state off days - AnabolicMinds.com

Anadraulic state off days

1. New Member

Anadraulic state off days

I usually don't like to have any caffeine on my off days as i am pretty sensitive to stimulants, would it be ok to take half a scoop of AS on off days, and continue taking the 1 scoop on workout days?

Another option I have since I lift 5 days a week, is to use it 5 days a week and take two days off a week, Would this be ok?

2. Board Sponsor

If you are only using AS for the stim effect then yeah I would take off as well. To take advantage of it's other benefits, I say take it on off days as well.
  3. Advanced Member

While I typically dont recommend using any stimulants on an every day bases, the half dose on off days should not be a problem, especially as Anadraulic State does have ingredients such as the AI, creatine, etc that would be best to dose daily.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This product seems like it might be worth taking 2 times per day. Maybe 1/2 scoop in the morning 1/2-1 scoop preworkout to take advantage of the increased test levels. What are your thoughts on this?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    This product seems like it might be worth taking 2 times per day. Maybe 1/2 scoop in the morning 1/2-1 scoop preworkout to take advantage of the increased test levels. What are your thoughts on this?
    That is a very good idea as this is far from your average preWO supp. In a couple logs people are seeing more test boosting affects from just aprox a week on AS than they see from a whole bottle of some test boosters.

The split dosing is certainly a good idea, just make sure not to take that second scoop too late in the day.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That's how I'm going to dose I think. 1/2 scoop in the morning, 1/2 scoop preworkout. I'm going to start in about a week or so hopefully; maybe I'll start a log up. I tried a scoop the other day and it made me completely nauseous, hoping it's not like how I felt on psarm.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    That's how I'm going to dose I think. 1/2 scoop in the morning, 1/2 scoop preworkout. I'm going to start in about a week or so hopefully; maybe I'll start a log up. I tried a scoop the other day and it made me completely nauseous, hoping it's not like how I felt on psarm.
    nausea typically comes from over stimulation, the more you get used to any preWO product the less that will happen. Moving down to a half scoop should immediately remedy the situation.

I plan on switching to a twice a day split like i used to do, and focus on briefer, more intense lifts as well as briefer more intense cardio, and am looking forward to twice a day, half doses of AS to get me through it.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM