Anadraulic state off days

sactown1

Awards
I usually don't like to have any caffeine on my off days as i am pretty sensitive to stimulants, would it be ok to take half a scoop of AS on off days, and continue taking the 1 scoop on workout days?

Another option I have since I lift 5 days a week, is to use it 5 days a week and take two days off a week, Would this be ok?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are only using AS for the stim effect then yeah I would take off as well. To take advantage of it's other benefits, I say take it on off days as well.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
While I typically dont recommend using any stimulants on an every day bases, the half dose on off days should not be a problem, especially as Anadraulic State does have ingredients such as the AI, creatine, etc that would be best to dose daily.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product seems like it might be worth taking 2 times per day. Maybe 1/2 scoop in the morning 1/2-1 scoop preworkout to take advantage of the increased test levels. What are your thoughts on this?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product seems like it might be worth taking 2 times per day. Maybe 1/2 scoop in the morning 1/2-1 scoop preworkout to take advantage of the increased test levels. What are your thoughts on this?
That is a very good idea as this is far from your average preWO supp. In a couple logs people are seeing more test boosting affects from just aprox a week on AS than they see from a whole bottle of some test boosters.

The split dosing is certainly a good idea, just make sure not to take that second scoop too late in the day.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's how I'm going to dose I think. 1/2 scoop in the morning, 1/2 scoop preworkout. I'm going to start in about a week or so hopefully; maybe I'll start a log up. I tried a scoop the other day and it made me completely nauseous, hoping it's not like how I felt on psarm.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how I'm going to dose I think. 1/2 scoop in the morning, 1/2 scoop preworkout. I'm going to start in about a week or so hopefully; maybe I'll start a log up. I tried a scoop the other day and it made me completely nauseous, hoping it's not like how I felt on psarm.
nausea typically comes from over stimulation, the more you get used to any preWO product the less that will happen. Moving down to a half scoop should immediately remedy the situation.

I plan on switching to a twice a day split like i used to do, and focus on briefer, more intense lifts as well as briefer more intense cardio, and am looking forward to twice a day, half doses of AS to get me through it.