Super Results

mulliganoct

Awards
So I havent measured yet, but I know I gained around 15 pounds. This is what I ran

Meth 1d 3 caps with breakfast
MMV2 4 caps pre wo 45 mins
Cold fusion 20 mins pre wo
Meth 1d 3 caps with dinner

Ran this for solid 6 weeks. Started to "feel" it after 2 weeks.
Super swoll and love it. Now running Formadol 4 caps a day.

How long should I run formadol, and step down to 3,2?

When can I jump back on meth 1d or mmv2?

Any other suggestions on stacks?

How long can I really run meth 1d and mmv2?

Thanks for the Products and help. I love them all!!!
Keep in mind Im now 238 pounds!!! amazing for me.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 15lbs!

Great job man, and thx for the feedback.

M1D/MMv2 really is an awesome stack!

I would do 4/3/2/2 on the formadrol, meaning 4/day the first week, tamper down to 3, then finish the last two weeks at 2/day

mulliganoct

Awards
Thanks. Hard work, great diet and killer supps help.

When can I jump back on? I know this is a marathon, but want to get the most out of it.

Does the timing look right. I know some take GH pre wo but just seems like alot on stomach. Still playin with dose on Meth and mmv2.

I cant say how pleased I am with everything. Supps and advice from you and others, its like supps ontop of supps, perfect stack!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
nice work when this stuff is ran right the results are epic.great work

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bro! Glad to see you got some nice results! Thank you for the feedback!

I would stay on the Formadrol for at least 4 weeks. After that, take about 6 weeks off or maybe more. Then you can just do the same cycle again! Hope that helps you bro!

mulliganoct

Awards
Thanks. For the help, 6 weeks will be tough but got to do it right. Does time "on" equal time "off" for the stacks?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. For the help, 6 weeks will be tough but got to do it right. Does time "on" equal time "off" for the stacks?
Yeah it does. The longer you take off in between cycles, the better the results are going to be for the next cycle. That is pretty standard for any PH. Do it the right way, and the cycles will keep treating you nicely! :thumbsup:

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
you should try to bridge the gap with t911 over that time span between runs

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you should try to bridge the gap with t911 over that time span between runs
I think that would hinder his gains on the next run honestly. You could try it though and let us know how it goes!

mulliganoct

Awards
Thanks for all advice. Aggravated think you got it going on, I want all the gains! Marathon baby.

Van Dam thanks for input, I have been reading some of your articles. Good stuff.

We will see, Ill just keep working hard, during break just have to work a little harder.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all advice. Aggravated think you got it going on, I want all the gains! Marathon baby.

Van Dam thanks for input, I have been reading some of your articles. Good stuff.

We will see, Ill just keep working hard, during break just have to work a little harder.
Yeah sprinters suck lol!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulligan, did you only take the MMV2 on w/o days or everyday?

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
AGG, would the t-911 affect his receptors to the point of limiting his response to the next cycle, or would it create an unstable/unbalanced hormonal environent that would have a negative effect on his next run? Enlighten me please bro, chemistry isnt my strong point....

mulliganoct

Awards
Yes riddle me that as well. Very interested in all the infomation I can gather.

AZMIDLYF, I took it everyday. However on non wo days I divided the dose 2 am and 2 pm

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AGG, would the t-911 affect his receptors to the point of limiting his response to the next cycle, or would it create an unstable/unbalanced hormonal environent that would have a negative effect on his next run? Enlighten me please bro, chemistry isnt my strong point....
It probably will not alter it significantly or hinder that much of his future gains, but it is a test support supp. Just in my opinion I like to lay off everything except essentials, because when you go back on a cycle, you know your body has had time to recover and reset from the previous cycle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mulligan.
Aggravated, I am taking T-911 presently(and loving it), so I should wait 6 weeks before running the M1D/MMV2 cycle Mulligan ran?

mulliganoct

Awards
Thanks Aggravated for extra explanation. Like I said all the info and feed back I can get the better all the results. I suck at running daily logs other wise I would sign up for yalls promos. I will check out the forums and read stuff, but logging it, well anyway.

But I will give updates and log when I start up again, then post those results.

If I can help anyone let me know.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mulligan.
Aggravated, I am taking T-911 presently(and loving it), so I should wait 6 weeks before running the M1D/MMV2 cycle Mulligan ran?
If it is just a solo a T-911 run you could probably take a couple weeks off after completion then go on that cycle. Shouldn't need a 4-6 week break afterward although that is the best course of action. I think you would get great results either way!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would run T-911 in between, it should give you a nice boost in testosterone. We are coming out with a new version of Receptor that we will start to bundle with some of the newer products. The best thing is to run Receptor along with your next cycle if you want to do it in under 4 weeks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning a month of creatine/BA after the T-911 since I have been off of those two for about six months. Then I will try the M1D/MMV2 blast. Thanks guys.

mulliganoct

Awards
Legal gear
Does that include me? After Formdrol run are you sayin I could run T-911 for a few weeks. OR after Formdrol wait 4 weeks and run my cycle again with Receptor? Sorry for confusion.

Thanks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if Im wrong, But cant you use T-911, In place of formadol for PCT with thses sups? I mean there both Test boosters right?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legal gear
Does that include me? After Formdrol run are you sayin I could run T-911 for a few weeks. OR after Formdrol wait 4 weeks and run my cycle again with Receptor? Sorry for confusion.

Thanks.
I think what he said, was to use T-911 right after your cycle, The add the recptor to your next cycle sence You'll be starting it in under 4 weeks.

mulliganoct

Awards
Thanks for some clarification. Like I said the more input from everybody the better all of us will be. Well I just look forward to more results.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
So I havent measured yet, but I know I gained around 15 pounds. This is what I ran

Meth 1d 3 caps with breakfast
MMV2 4 caps pre wo 45 mins
Cold fusion 20 mins pre wo
Meth 1d 3 caps with dinner

Ran this for solid 6 weeks. Started to "feel" it after 2 weeks.
Super swoll and love it. Now running Formadol 4 caps a day.

How long should I run formadol, and step down to 3,2?

When can I jump back on meth 1d or mmv2?

Any other suggestions on stacks?

How long can I really run meth 1d and mmv2?

Thanks for the Products and help. I love them all!!!
Keep in mind Im now 238 pounds!!! amazing for me.
Hey man!! what version of actives did you run for the methyl masterdrol???
Was it the alpha or the beta isomer??

(was it 3a-hydroxyetiallocholan-17-one or the 3b-hydroxyethiallocholan-17-one???)