Protocols Using Anadraulic State For PCT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kruzedgar View Post
    Yeah this stuff is amazing!! I used it after 2nd Gear after a cycle of The One. Gained and kept 12lbs after the The One/2nd Gear and have now added another 4-5lbs on the scale and still not finished the tub!! 4-5lbs would take me at least 5-6months to gain naturally!
    I will definatly be using Anaudraulic State again, oh yes!
    Hell yeah awesome feedback mate!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hell yeah awesome feedback mate!!
    Well what can I say! A great product deserves great feedback!

I have never tried any LG products before but now I will certainly be looking at the rest of your range to try!

I've seen a few sponsored logs of AS show up. Lets hope people take note of what this stuff can do!!
    •   

3. Even more information on Anadraulic State...the ingredients certainly promote a positive testosterone environment, but even more studies show that amino acids contribute to a positive Testosterone increase vs. placebo and reduced SHBG!

1: Metabolism. 2006 Mar;55(3):282-91.Click here to read Links
    The effects of amino acid supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance training overreaching.
    Kraemer WJ, Ratamess NA, Volek JS, Häkkinen K, Rubin MR, French DN, Gómez AL, McGuigan MR, Scheett TP, Newton RU, Spiering BA, Izquierdo M, Dioguardi FS.

Department of Kinesiology, Human Performance Laboratory, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269-1110, USA. [email protected]

The purpose of this investigation was to examine the effects of amino acid supplementation on muscular performance and resting hormone concentrations during resistance training overreaching. Seventeen resistance-trained men were randomly assigned to either an amino acid (AA) or a placebo (P) group and underwent 4 weeks of total-body resistance training designed to induce a state of overreaching. The protocol consisted of two 2-week phases (phase 1, 3 sets of 8 exercises performed for 8-12 repetitions; phase 2, 5 sets of 5 exercises performed for 3-5 repetitions). Muscle strength and resting blood samples were determined before (T1) and at the end of each training week (T2-T5). One-repetition maximum squat and bench press decreased at T2 in the P group but not in the AA group; both groups showed similar increases in strength at T3 to T5. Significant elevations in serum creatine kinase and uric acid were observed at T2 in the P group; the elevation in creatine kinase correlated highly to reductions in 1-repetition maximum squat (r = -0.67, r(2) = 0.45). Significant elevations in serum sex hormone-binding globulin were observed during overreaching in the P group from T2 to T5; this response was abolished in the AA group. Significant reductions in total testosterone were observed in the P group at T4 compared with T1, and total testosterone values were higher for the AA group than for the P group from T2 to T4. Serum 22-kd growth hormone concentrations were elevated at T2 to T5 in P group only. No differences were observed in resting cortisol and insulinlike growth factor 1. Hemoglobin concentrations were significantly reduced at T2 to T5 in the P group. These results indicate that the initial impact of high-volume resistance training is muscle strength reduction and hormonal/biochemical alterations. It appears that amino acid supplementation is effective for attenuating muscle strength loss during initial high-volume stress, possibly by reducing muscle damage by maintaining an anabolic environment.

4. Now thats a nice and interesting article More positive feedback on A-State!!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. question, i was thinking of running the trifecta stack and running AS part with the mmv3 and m1d and part with my pct. How should i work that? if it sounds like a good idea?
    •   

6. I think 1 scoop for weeks 2 and 3 and one scoop for two weeks of PCT.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I think 1 scoop for weeks 2 and 3 and one scoop for two weeks of PCT.
    That was going to be my suggestion

8. cool then that's what ill do

9. what the hair damage here? really interested in this as a post pct pre werkout drink

10. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    what the hair damage here? really interested in this as a post pct pre werkout drink
    Haven't heard of anyone havng hair troubles on this man

11. when is it gonna be back up @ nutra?

12. Thanks alot that was very useful!:

13. Formadrol works great for a pct. I use it every time on my down cycles.

14. It is definitely great to use as a pre workout with carbs. Talk about a good workout
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone on here used HCM Massone for PCT?
    By chocolatemilk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 01:20 PM
  2. Anadraulic State for Epistane PCT
    By 17amethyl in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 01:35 PM
  3. How many have actually USED their SERM for PCT?
    By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 04:57 PM
  4. Using Nolva alone for PCT
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:35 AM
  5. Im going to use 6-Oxo for PCT!!!!!
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 09:31 PM