Free Bottle of pSarm

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Alright here's the deal. Texaslifter was meant to run a log for us running psarm.

The product doesn't agree with his stomach so anyone else who would like to use this product and log it for us is most welcome.

There are only 3 caps missing, and texas if a well respected member of this board so you know you can trust him to send it.

Who would like some free pSarm and log it?

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
hmm while this is up i got a brand new unopened bottle of this stuff if anyone wants it.I was going to use it for pct after running a cycle down the road but it looks like after my pSarm's run i will be avoiding this supp.free you just pay the shipping.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Actually I have an idea. Johnjessica20 wanted to run this higher. I'll offer him the bottle.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I have an idea. Johnjessica20 wanted to run this higher. I'll offer him the bottle.

Good idea!, This way we all can measure the effects from a 4/2 weekly dose compard to a 6 ed dose for 30 days...:thumbsup:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
hmm while this is up i got a brand new unopened bottle of this stuff if anyone wants it.I was going to use it for pct after running a cycle down the road but it looks like after my pSarm's run i will be avoiding this supp.free you just pay the shipping.

y is that?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind logging it if the offers still up, shoot me a pm and let me know.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind logging it if the offers still up, shoot me a pm and let me know.
I'm just waiting on johnjessica to PM me back. If not then Pmiller, you'd be more than welcome to run it :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So thauncle and TexasLifter are offering bottles?

I'm also up for running it. I orginally put my app in but was not among the chosen few ;). I'm still up for it as I'll be starting my bulking on January 6 and need a LOT of help.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bslick69b was looking for a bottle as well. He writes very very detailed logs. Shoot him a PM and see if he is interested.

rippednmichig

rippednmichig

Awards
Still available bro?