whats next?

bachelorjr

Awards
i took masterdrol XL for about 4 and half weeks and then now i am taking only formaldrol ex. for my pc...i was wondering when i finish my Form. ex. do i start taking masterdrol again and start it all over or do i have to wait for a couple weeks then start taking something?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always went by the rule of thumb Time on Cycle = Time off Cycle, but dealing with these Mild, Mild PH's you may get away with it sooner..But in reality what’s a couple of weeks?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I always went by the rule of thumb Time on Cycle = Time off Cycle, but dealing with these Mild, Mild PH's you may get away with it sooner..But in reality what’s a couple of weeks?
I would tend to agree, rather safe than sorry :)

bachelorjr

Awards
aight thanks i was just wondering...i well wait for about 3 weeks before i start all over again, what do u think if i take post work suppl? and what do u think is good to take?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
aight thanks i was just wondering...i well wait for about 3 weeks before i start all over again, what do u think if i take post work suppl? and what do u think is good to take?
You could try LG's Cold fusion, or Anadraulic State, both are pretty damn good looking. the latter one is new so I haven't tried ti myself but it's getting awesome reviews!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
After finishing the formadrol extreme I would still give my body a week or two break from all hormonal supps, then go ahead and start your next PH cycle.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After finishing the formadrol extreme I would still give my body a week or two break from all hormonal supps, then go ahead and start your next PH cycle.
I would go even futher and give my body a 4-6 week break. You gotta remember that the longer you stay off, the better the results are going to be when you get back on. Finish up the Formadrol EX, then take 4-6 weeks off. You will get way better results this way.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I would go even futher and give my body a 4-6 week break. You gotta remember that the longer you stay off, the better the results are going to be when you get back on. Finish up the Formadrol EX, then take 4-6 weeks off. You will get way better results this way.
certainly, the few weeks recommendation is an absolute minimum, too often guys go from one compound or product to another w/ no breaks in between.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
certainly, the few weeks recommendation is an absolute minimum, too often guys go from one compound or product to another w/ no breaks in between.
People wonder why products/supplements in general, especially PH/PS don't yield the results that they expect. Besides their diets of course.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Agree^^^

bachelorjr

Awards
thanks for the tips, i will wait for 4 to 6 weeks then...but it is ok to take a post work out suppl. right? or should i just do it natural no suppl. just protein and for sure still eating right. i well also read bout cold fusion and Anadraulic State.