methyl 1-d

jeremy8m

Awards
hi, i am new to the forum and have been reading quite a few articles/reviews on this product and im seriously thinking about trying a cycle but i have some questions.

little background first..
im 23 years old 6'3" and weigh 180 lbs, ive been working out for 4 years but only 3 of those years consistantly. keep my diet healthy and try and eat 5 to 6 times daily. over the past 3 years ive gained 7 or 8 pounds and im looking for something to gain more. after researching products methyl 1-d looks the most appealing to me. oh, ive never used any pro horomones before (obviously!)

#1 - after reading i see there are a few different versions of methyl 1-d (methyl 1-d XL, i believe) what is the most effective verison? which one should i be purchasing?

#2 - im trying to be as safe a possible and take any precautions nessessary, with that being said should i use a PCT? if yes, which one is most effective.

#3 - how should i cycle methyl 1-d (how many weeks? how many pills a day? what times of day?)

thats all i can think of for now. sorry about all the question i just want to be as safe as possible, any information would be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks in advance

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you'll need a mild PCT LG new t911 looks very promising and I would just go my directions on the bottle this being your very first PH

jeremy8m

Awards
thanks for the response, appreciate it...
do you know anything about the first question??

anyone else out there??? reps?! i need advice

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think xl is just the 135cap version as opposed to the 90cap version if i remember.

jeremy8m

Awards
any LG reps out there have any feedback for me?? :type:

much appreciated!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I believe any version you buy online will have the PH found in MMv2 as one of the ingredients.

From my understanding, there WAS the PH free version, but M1D has been updated and is now more effective than ever.

A light PCT would be required, nothing that Formadrol Extreme and/or T-911 cant cover!

jeremy8m

Awards
how should i dose the methyl 1-d?

3 pills a day for 30 days? what time throughout the day should i take them?

also, when do i start the PCT and how much and how often? (formadrol extreme)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
how should i dose the methyl 1-d?

3 pills a day for 30 days? what time throughout the day should i take them?

also, when do i start the PCT and how much and how often? (formadrol extreme)
4-6 pills is the recommended dose, I would start at two AM and two PM.

If your a bigger dude, or have a lot of experience with AAS/PH than surely go with 6/day (thats my sweet spot personally and I do a 2/2/2 split, but for convenience its fine if you do 3 AM and 3 PM)

For pct, I love formadrol extreme and you certainly will too, I've used it for more suppressive compounds at 4/night but with as post cycle for M1D I would start out at 3/night for the first week, drop to 2/night from there on out.

I came off a 1 -est/4ad transdermal (yea Ive been on the boards a long time and am stocked up!) a month or so back, used formadrol extreme and did not lose a pound. It's the first otc pct that I've preferred to 6oxo and it didnt make me feel shitty like 25-75mg of atd has done to me in the past.

jeremy8m

Awards
latspread, thanks for all the info!

should i be worried about any hair loss, acne, or gyno while using methyl 1-D??

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
latspread, thanks for all the info!

should i be worried about any hair loss, acne, or gyno while using methyl 1-D??
It is fairly mild when it comes to sides. There most likely wont be any sides that are noticeable, if any at all, which is awesome! Make sure your diet is on point and that you are taking your regular supps for support. You shouldn't have any problems. Most everything here that you are considering taking can be ran by them recommendations on the bottle. M1D, Formadrol Extreme, and or T-911. Hope that helps you bro!

jeremy8m

Awards
aggravated, thanks for your response! (on both posts, i also posted the question methyl 1-d vs methyl masterdrol which you answered)

as far as my diet im trying to eat 5 or 6 times a day (40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats or as close as possible) lots of chicken, fish, veggies, potatoes, fruit.

my goals are to gain some solid, dry muscle (6-8 lbs).
its always been hard for me to put on muscle mass like i said im 23 years old 6'3" and weigh 180 lbs, ive been working out for 4 years but only 3 of those years consistantly. over the past 3 years ive gained 7 or 8 pounds.

as far as my daily supps go i only take fish oil, protein, and xtend (amino acids). should i be adding anything else or is that sufficient while cycling methyl 1-d? im not trying to spend too much more money.

also should i be taking a liver support? i heard people talk about it but i wouldnt no whether i should? if so what is a good brand and when/how often?

i do drink (alcohol) on the weekends, and i will def. stop that once i start this cycle. should i stop the drinking a few weekends ahead of time? what about after the cycle and pct should i wait a few more weekends after that until i drink again?

sorry about all the questions, i just want to keep myself healthy. i really appreciate your responses, i could use the confident answers to lessen my worries.:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aggravated, thanks for your response! (on both posts, i also posted the question methyl 1-d vs methyl masterdrol which you answered)

as far as my diet im trying to eat 5 or 6 times a day (40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats or as close as possible) lots of chicken, fish, veggies, potatoes, fruit.

my goals are to gain some solid, dry muscle (6-8 lbs).
its always been hard for me to put on muscle mass like i said im 23 years old 6'3" and weigh 180 lbs, ive been working out for 4 years but only 3 of those years consistantly. over the past 3 years ive gained 7 or 8 pounds.

as far as my daily supps go i only take fish oil, protein, and xtend (amino acids). should i be adding anything else or is that sufficient while cycling methyl 1-d? im not trying to spend too much more money.

also should i be taking a liver support? i heard people talk about it but i wouldnt no whether i should? if so what is a good brand and when/how often?

i do drink (alcohol) on the weekends, and i will def. stop that once i start this cycle. should i stop the drinking a few weekends ahead of time? what about after the cycle and pct should i wait a few more weekends after that until i drink again?

sorry about all the questions, i just want to keep myself healthy. i really appreciate your responses, i could use the confident answers to lessen my worries.:cheers:

Taking in Liver support or BP support is smart when taking in any PH/PS, With this being said M1-D is not methylated So its allot less strain on your liver! Which is great!

Buy you some Milk Thistle, M1-d Use to have it in it, but the dose was low, If I remember correctly. Take in about 1000mg a day, and you'll be fine, throw in some Hawthorn berry also 1000mg a day to keep your BP regulated, not sure if you have a problem in that arena or not, but these two sups are great and will keep you in check with out doing any harm to you..

As far as brand, IMO any will do. go down to your local GNC and pick it up, its cheap

Hope this helps..

LG33

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking in Liver support or BP support is smart when taking in any PH/PS, With this being said M1-D is not methylated So its allot less strain on your liver! Which is great!

Buy you some Milk Thistle, M1-d Use to have it in it, but the dose was low, If I remember correctly. Take in about 1000mg a day, and you'll be fine, throw in some Hawthorn berry also 1000mg a day to keep your BP regulated, not sure if you have a problem in that arena or not, but these two sups are great and will keep you in check with out doing any harm to you..

As far as brand, IMO any will do. go down to your local GNC and pick it up, its cheap

Hope this helps..

LG33

I leave this open to the LG folks as well, as they are the folks to really ask about there products, They might have more to add

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-6 pills is the recommended dose, I would start at two AM and two PM.

If your a bigger dude, or have a lot of experience with AAS/PH than surely go with 6/day (thats my sweet spot personally and I do a 2/2/2 split, but for convenience its fine if you do 3 AM and 3 PM)

For pct, I love formadrol extreme and you certainly will too, I've used it for more suppressive compounds at 4/night but with as post cycle for M1D I would start out at 3/night for the first week, drop to 2/night from there on out.

I came off a 1 -est/4ad transdermal (yea Ive been on the boards a long time and am stocked up!) a month or so back, used formadrol extreme and did not lose a pound. It's the first otc pct that I've preferred to 6oxo and it didnt make me feel shitty like 25-75mg of atd has done to me in the past.

can you provide studies on the epiandro and diadzein with regaurds to HPTA recovery? ive been looking around for them and i cannot find much on them, before i go ahead and try it id like to know a lil more on formadrol

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I leave this open to the LG folks as well, as they are the folks to really ask about there products, They might have more to add
M1D is so mild in terms of sides that I would just go with a half dose of AI Cycle Support or CEL's Cycle Assist daily. Those two formulas are so much more complete than simply using hawthorn and milk thistle. CEL's product is less expensive, and would be my personal choice, althogh I have used AI's product in the past and was pleased.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
can you provide studies on the epiandro and diadzein with regaurds to HPTA recovery? ive been looking around for them and i cannot find much on them, before i go ahead and try it id like to know a lil more on formadrol
if you could PM this Q to Eric (username LegalGear) he would be best suited to answer your question in full and link you to studies.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am fairly certain this was in another thread. Let me see if I can link you to it. As for the studies, Eric has already stated that he misplaced some paperwork.

Never mind. That was about T-911... Send Eric a PM and ask for it if you need it.

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
I just ordered some M1D and CEL's Cycle Assist. I knew some others to use it and they loved it. But I have taken HDrol at 50 mg but after about the first week I think I got to use to it. I was to affraid to take more than 50mg. So will M1D give me energy cause there are time were I wont sleep for a couple days because of my job...So I need something to help with giving me energy and building a BRICK SH&* HOUSE. Hopefuly this will do the trick. I also take Animal Vita Packs. ALong with 6oxo for when I am done with M1D then I will got back to HDROL at 75mg... I will post some results of how wll the M1D works for me....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man, hope I don't sound like an arsehole, but your stats say 6'1" 170 lbs - that's kinda low for your height unless you are like super lean...

I hope you're eating enough for your size and more importantly the size you want to be - especially if you're going to use a product like methyl 1-d

good luck with it all :thumbsup:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey man, hope I don't sound like an arsehole, but your stats say 6'1" 170 lbs - that's kinda low for your height unless you are like super lean...

I hope you're eating enough for your size and more importantly the size you want to be - especially if you're going to use a product like methyl 1-d

good luck with it all :thumbsup:
No supps are going to work at their full potential without having the diet in check. Like the above poster said... Make sure it is before you take any type of PH/PS.

mulliganoct

Awards
Hey. The past two posts are dead on, YOU HAVE TO EAT LIKE A BEAR TO BE A BEAR. I cant stress that enough. Even if its just an additional weight gainer, but whole food is best at the right times!! I have completed three cycles of M1d and MMV2 with formadrol as PCT, no sides and have gained some great size and muscle. However I train hard and eat harder. You gain some BF if your doing it correctly, but thats what the cut is for. Start slow, my stomach was a little sensitive at first but it worked out fine. Good luck.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey. The past two posts are dead on, YOU HAVE TO EAT LIKE A BEAR TO BE A BEAR. I cant stress that enough. Even if its just an additional weight gainer, but whole food is best at the right times!! I have completed three cycles of M1d and MMV2 with formadrol as PCT, no sides and have gained some great size and muscle. However I train hard and eat harder. You gain some BF if your doing it correctly, but thats what the cut is for. Start slow, my stomach was a little sensitive at first but it worked out fine. Good luck.
Yeah, the Y can cause some stomach issues until you get used to it!