My Review of LG's new BC/EAA

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted this in the Supplement Reviews/Logs, But just incase people dont make it over that way and just come here for reviews here it is.....

Well First off I recieved my tubs today.. Of course like anyone I was anxious to open just one. all this rave and hoop la about the smell, taste, and how It mixes had me wondering. Was it due to people getting this free for a sponsered log? or the 50% Lg was so nice to offer the folks here at AM

With that being said I felt I should post this I know many reviews have gone up, so heres mine

Personal Review/First Impressions
I am comparing this to Xtend

LG's BC/EAA

Taste- 9/10
Smell- 10/10
Mixabilty- 9/10
Price- 10/10

Xtend

Taste- 7/10
Smell- 7/10
Mixabilty- 6/10
Price- 7/10

The smell Is what gets you, I had people who don't even lift walking over to me tonight saying.."What ya got there dam that smells good!" lol

I thought it Mixed very very well compared to xtend, there was a little bubble on top , I guess IMO ID call it a small layer of foam, But nothing like the Heavy foam/particle build up I would get from Xtend. Wasnt long and it was gone

The taste is not over powering, It was very good, not to strong and not to weak, almost like a slight flavored water. and you dont get the slight acid tingle in your throat or belly that I would get from Xtend either, Never once did I get any Flavor burbs from this sence i used it today which was 3 servings in total, noon/preWO/PostWO

This will be replacing my Xtend with out a second thought, for the price/profile you cant touch it...

LG has made a great product once again..

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME! Really liked the review bro, and even more the fact that you enjoyed the product! I have been waiting for this product for a long time and I am excited to hear the continuous feedback!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid supp. I am now sipping on it throughout the day in a large bottle. I have much more energy

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME! Really liked the review bro, and even more the fact that you enjoyed the product! I have been waiting for this product for a long time and I am excited to hear the continuous feedback!
Thanks man, I call it how I see it....

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
glad to see most people prefer it to Xtend, I know I certainly do.