CVD's Anadraulic State & T-911 locked and loaded LG log:

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Ive lurked this site for several years under another prominent moniker, but for the sake of preconceptions i'm leaving that one behind.
-Background-
26 yrs old
5'11 255lbs 17%bf
training exp:
lifitng 4 14years, 5 state pl titles in highschool, played Division 1 college football as a MLB, very experienced in terms of overall "supplementation". Currently finishing a 40 day run of DTHC and Tsunami, of which i am fairly pleased. Because of professional circumstance my training had become sporadic and fruitless over the first half of this year, and my numbers have suffered dramatically. Ive never logged a supp before, and i figured what the hell this will be fun!
-Official log will begin Monday with 2 tablets T-911, one morning and one PreWO, and using AState as pre/intra workout drink.
-Other supps will be NXcare aminovol (which i love) first thing in the morning and before bed, and Optimum Procomplex protein blend 3 times a day....
Enjoy b!t(he$!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Buckle your seatbelt!!

I am ready for this one!!

How will you be training and also what does your diet look like!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Diet goes along these lines:
-breakfast 1 cup oatmeal, 3 cups egg beaters or 2 servings muscle milk:
-mid morning-pro-complex shake or met-rx big collossal bar
-lunch-2 servings heavy protein meat, 2 servings vgetables, 1 starch
-mid afternoon-same as mid morning
-postworkout-blended protein shake
-dinner-same as lunch, no starch

training style is currently a hybrid Max Effort and Olympic/Power lift combination, workouts will be posted in log. will ink a few vids from time to time if possible.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Leading into this, i only have experience with one LG priduct, f-drol, and i was very pleased with it. The concept behind A-state is interesting, and im hyped for that! The t-911 is protest and f'n yohimbe, so I, being a lover of all stims, am also very pleased to see the goo reviews for a product. Purpose of this run is to recomp and regain strength that i have ALLOWED myself to lose over this past year.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You will LOVE T911 man, I have yet to try Anadraulic State (it's in the post) but I'm sure this stack will be killer!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
good to hear man, im looking forward too it, my volume increases and my rest time decreases during this next phase or workouts, so a lil kick in the A$$ will be just what daddy needs!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm DOWN! You're stats lead me to believe you are HUGE!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
im a big kid, too soft for my liking at the moment though :D

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
This is last nights workout, havent began the LG goodies yet, just giving you an idea of my regimen,

lower body (quad dominant) 12/11/08
-Plyo metric warm up on jump box
-squats(blast singles)
warm up
495x1x2
555x1x2
585x1x2
605x1x2
625x1x2
635x1x2
leg ext
260x12x3
leg press
700x12x3
step ups
4x12 per leg
*sled drag
90lbs x .75 miles 8.15minutes

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
this was 12/12's Olympic/Power workout , yet to begin the AS or T-911.

db snatch squats
40's x 10x3
power shrugs
455x10x3
power high pulls
185x10x3
hangcleans
275x6x3
box jumps 32inches x30sec x6

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
well, still no LG goodies, tracking number said saturday, but hopefully they will be here today! anyway....hit back and hams yesterday, felt slow with no explosion :(

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
well, still no LG goodies, tracking number said saturday, but hopefully they will be here today! anyway....hit back and hams yesterday, felt slow with no explosion :(
Hopefully you get it soon man :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope it gets there soon! Beast leg workout you have!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the run. Some serious leg strength there Cleetus!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
AS and T-911 together should be some powerfull stuff, expect a huge boost in energy in addition to the increases in testosterone, the pumps, strength, etc

Every time I see that username I crack up, season 2 of The Shield sure was great!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! in all honesty these leg workouts are week compared to what ive done in the past, hopfully i'll see a strong rise back to old form!...i also may kick the **** outta the ups guy if my stuff aint here today!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerclean him!!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
tracking number results say delivered, but im at work, and dont know about going home then coming back but hmmmm...

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Fu(k Me! the site i ordered from emailed me and said my order was refunded and the products will be released in may of 2009, all i recieved was my aminovol. this pisses me off! totally throws off my timetable!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Fu(k Me! the site i ordered from emailed me and said my order was refunded and the products will be released in may of 2009, all i recieved was my aminovol. this pisses me off! totally throws off my timetable!
What were you getting?

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
anadraulic state and t911, just ordered from another site!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really sucks...! plenty of other places to get it quick though!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
log postponed until my goodies, which i ordered from from LG with the AM50code, arrive! happy holidays!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Score CVD!! Lets get this dousche bag Anadraulic!! j/k

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to it man, should only be a few days.