M1dxl?

AML

Awards
I noticed that the new M1DXL contains both 3BetaHydroxyetioallocholan-5ene17one (which is the active in the regular M1D) and also 3BetaHydroxyetiollocholan17one which is the active in MMv2. Is the new M1DXL a stack of M1D and MMv2?? How much of the stanolone precursor is in there? Is it a significant amount?
Thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that the new M1DXL contains both 3BetaHydroxyetioallocholan-5ene17one (which is the active in the regular M1D) and also 3BetaHydroxyetiollocholan17one which is the active in MMv2. Is the new M1DXL a stack of M1D and MMv2?? How much of the stanolone precursor is in there? Is it a significant amount?
Thanks
I will endeavor to get this answered shortly man :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will endeavor to get this answered shortly man :)
Not trying to jack this with a different Question, and I havent looked into but I was told theres different M1-D XL versions , 2 of them...one basically online, and the other and thru GNC.. I heard this tonight, I Looked into it this, and this is what I have to go by.. I know GNC has strict rules and guidelines, did you guys make this only for them?

GNC Details

Prohormone Complex 104.00 mg

Caprylic Acid (as Calcium Caprylate)
146-etioallocholan-dione

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 209.00 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)
Cissus Quadrangularis
Eurycoma Longifolia
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid Standardized
Piperine
Coleus Forskolini Standardized

BB.Com

Anabolic/Anti-Estrogenic Complex: 125mg

3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 261mg
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid Standardized
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Caprylic Acid (May Contain: Sodium Caprylate,
Zinc Caprylate, Magnesium Caprylate)
Milk Thistle (Standardized)
Stinging Nettle Extract

Now I understand things can be written different but the formula is the same. but these to me are different... I’m no Chemist Major, I just informed my bro's I have the right people to ask! lol it’s who you know! hahahaha

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my understanding is the GNC one is possibly the one that is exported to countries like Australia, where they are much stricter on what is allowed in.

I will speak to the boss and confirm.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently the old version was PH free, so just a milder herbal test booster, but later versions have the PH added.

Oh ok....so this is why GNC's is Different, Think it's due to their rules and reg's I’m guessing

Thanks man..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I got one at GNC recently w/ the newest formula, just fyi.

AML

Awards
Thanks
Any info about these questions??

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
come to think of it ,it would be nice to see logs ran on the m1d vs the m1dxl to finally put the debates to rest cuz i see a few of these threads every now and then and both the formulas look good

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
come to think of it ,it would be nice to see logs ran on the m1d vs the m1dxl to finally put the debates to rest cuz i see a few of these threads every now and then and both the formulas look good
That idea is all well and good, but theres no use as now all M1D, XL or regular sized, have the same ingredients (2nd formula from post 3 in this thread)

And just to put it to rest, the new formula is certainly superior to the previous one, both on paper, and from my first hand experience.