MMV2 Dosing: 1/1/1/1/ or 2/2

  1. MMV2 Dosing: 1/1/1/1/ or 2/2


    Pretty self-explanatory, what's a better dosing protocol, 1/1/1/1/ or 2/2?


  2. IMO neither, a 1/2/1 is best (the 2 being preWO)

    Most users love to use their largest dose preWO

    I know some who do 1/1/1/1 on off days and either all 4 preWO on training days, a 1/2/1 or 3preWO and 1 either later or earlier in the day depending on what time if day they lift.

  3. Awesome. I like the 1/1/1/1 for off and 1/2/1 for on. Thanks a bunch guys.

    BTW, great product. I read a lot of people knocking it, but I figured I'd give it a go with your 50% coupon and I love it already. Great recovery on it. Solid product guys!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    Awesome. I like the 1/1/1/1 for off and 1/2/1 for on. Thanks a bunch guys.

    BTW, great product. I read a lot of people knocking it, but I figured I'd give it a go with your 50% coupon and I love it already. Great recovery on it. Solid product guys!
    The 1/2/1 is great! thanks man, glad you like the product!

  5. I myself like the 2/2 or 1/3 but thats just me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. I like the 4-5 just pre work out, turns me into an animal! on off days I spread em out through out the day... either way what works for you...you wont be dis satisfied!

    Good luck..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I like the 4-5 just pre work out, turns me into an animal! on off days I spread em out through out the day... either way what works for you...you wont be dis satisfied!

    Good luck..

    This works very well also!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. I'll be doing 1/4/1...Maybe 1/5/1

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'll be doing 1/4/1...Maybe 1/5/1
    You but you're insane :P
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:52 PM
  2. MMv2 Dosing
    By Dadof2 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:33 PM
  4. Mmv2 & M1d
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 02:05 AM
  5. 3ad vs MMv2
    By mike3107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:01 AM
Log in
Log in