pSarm one is never enough

1. pSarm one is never enough

currently running a log with pSarm.had a bad reaction to it at 4 pills a day.should i lower the dosing to one a day till i can handle higher doses or will just taking 2 pills a day be noneffective.

2. Quote Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    currently running a log with pSarm.had a bad reaction to it at 4 pills a day.should i lower the dosing to one a day till i can handle higher doses or will just taking 2 pills a day be noneffective.
    did you see russian's advice in your thread?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    did you see russian's advice in your thread?
    yea thats wha made me think of this question just wanted to make sure i wasn't wastin product by just takin 2 a day

4. Quote Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    yea thats wha made me think of this question just wanted to make sure i wasn't wastin product by just takin 2 a day
    I dont think you're wasting product, better to ramp up slowly and still be able to enjoy the product

5. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I dont think you're wasting product, better to ramp up slowly and still be able to enjoy the product
    cool i'ma give it a shot i'll start the new dosin tomorrow.thanks
    •   

6. Let us know how it goes for you ThaUncle, 2 caps/day will still warrant gains, and you should build up a tolerance to yohimbine that will let you work up to a full dosage.

Another option is the 2 caps of pSARM in addition to 1 serving preWO of the new Anadraulic State with also contains the osthole, while your building your tolerance to the pSARM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pSarm on a cut?
    By EasyEJL in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 11:51 PM
  2. LG pSARM
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
  3. LG needs you to log pSarm!
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions