Lipotropic Chocolate

wjb33

Awards
Hey guys...

So not to long ago with the 50% off sale I ordered Lipotropic Protein and I thought that I clicked Vanilla, but i guess I didn't. And when it got here out of sheeer excitement i just ripped the topp right off!

Well, it really doesnt taste too good. In fact its rather difficult to get down. I hear that you guys are tweaking it a bit at the moment, but is there anything that you know if effective do to from home? I cant through this stuff out because I am a college student and I can barely afford supps as it is, so is there any know solutions?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...

So not to long ago with the 50% off sale I ordered Lipotropic Protein and I thought that I clicked Vanilla, but i guess I didn't. And when it got here out of sheeer excitement i just ripped the topp right off!

Well, it really doesnt taste too good. In fact its rather difficult to get down. I hear that you guys are tweaking it a bit at the moment, but is there anything that you know if effective do to from home? I cant through this stuff out because I am a college student and I can barely afford supps as it is, so is there any know solutions?
Are you asking how to make it taste better?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw in some peanut butter bro...always does the trick...:thumbsup:

wjb33

Awards
I tried a shake with almonds, oats, pb and milk...it still couldn't mask the earthy (dirt) taste.

Any other ideas?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Splenda, and maybe some hershey cocoa powder (unsweetned)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not so sure i get the "earthy/dirt" taste, i realise it does have a bit of a diff texture and taste other then whey but its not horrible. Ive tasted some naasssttyyyy powders and this is far from it.

If you dont think PB, milk, oats, almonds, or anything like that has masked the taste then unfortunately you are out of luck.

I guess you could possibly try malto, splenda like they have suggested up above but idk bro outside of that. Maybe some heavy creme/ half n half. Maybe some sugar free coffee sweetner like the ones you mix into coffee.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's kind of a toss up between wanting a good profile with almost no fat or carbohydrates or a protein with a lot of sugar etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's kind of a toss up between wanting a good profile with almost no fat or carbohydrates or a prtein with a lot of sugar etc.

Yea no doubt, Cant have your cake and eat it too without getting fat!!!! :lol:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I tried a shake with almonds, oats, pb and milk...it still couldn't mask the earthy (dirt) taste.

Any other ideas?
i like the earthy taste.

but i do throw some natural pb in it for morning shakes.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea no doubt, Cant have your cake and eat it too without getting fat!!!! :lol:
like they say when it tastes like $hit, its good for you, faster you drink it the worse off you are...it cant be that bad.....lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The first time I drank this stuff I didn't really know what to think. I got the same first impressions as you have I guess, but this stuff has really grown on me. Now I think most of the other options out there are sub par to it's flavor/benefit. The stuff mixes like a charm as well!

wjb33

Awards
Thanks for all the great responses....

I give LG Sciences the big big big thumbs up. First with an amazing deal, now excellent feedback.

It is growing on me. It's not as bad as before, but it's just hard as I use this as my morning shake. And you are right, for having the best protein profile on the market (IMO), you do have to live with the taste.

Thanks again guys!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I give LG Sciences the big big big thumbs up. First with an amazing deal, now excellent feedback.

It is growing on me. It's not as bad as before, but it's just hard as I use this as my morning shake. And you are right, for having the best protein profile on the market (IMO), you do have to live with the taste.

Thanks again guys!
Not a problem bro, glad we could help!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Thanks again guys!
Hey no problem man, hope the taste does indeed get better for you, I quite enjoy my Vanilla/Almond flavour now :p

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
Is anyone else having problems with the overpowering sweetness of the chocolate protein?