Anadraulic State Rocks: Early Impressions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anadraulic State Rocks: Early Impressions


    Only three days into Anadraulic State and I can confidently say it absolutely rocks! Things I like:
    1.) It gets you hyped up. Reminds me a little bit of tribex or icariin--in other words a test boost

    2.) There is a nice nootropic/energy effect that lasts for HOURS. I have no idea which ingredients are doing it, but this stuff makes me feel GOOD. Maybe it's the lycium and schizandra.

    3.) Pump is awesome and very long lasting. Like Cold Fusion Ex, it's an awesome pump for a non glycerin product.

    4.) Best part: Strength gains are beyond any other pre-workout product I've used. It's not a fair comparison. This is a pre-workout plus anti estrogen, anti aromatase, and a phyto sarm (osthole). Nothing else has this, period. I love how this is a natural product so I have no issue using it for 8 weeks.
    The strength gains with Anadraulic State alone remind me of stacking something like Core Zap with an ordinary pre-workout product. I'm exciting about stacking icariin or tribex with AS!

    5.) There seems to be a muscle fullness that goes beyond pump and it's too early to tell for sure but it's that kind of fullness that is a minor version of when you're on a ph.


    I know three days sound too early for a review, but when you feel this good and get that many prs you just know when a product is working. You know how it goes, some products you have to analyze your work outs and convince yourself it's working, and then there are some products that you INSTANTLY know are working for you. This is one of those products.

    Thank you LG for an awesome product.


  2. Thanks man! Can we use this on our site? I appreciate the feedback

  3. yes, quote me all day long. thanks for the t-shirts too. I have 4 now. I need to grow into the XL. AS can help me do that. I took a scoop a half hour ago and am getting ready to work out. I feel gooood.

    Oh, another thing. Almost every pre-workout product I need 2 servings. The serving for Anadraulic State is freakin huge. I find it hard to believe anyone would need 2 scoops.
    •   
       


  4. 3 days in and you're reaping the rewards already? Damn.

    I wonder why Nutra doesn't carry their full line?

  5. your making me drool bro!! I cant wait to log this stuff!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    3 days in and you're reaping the rewards already? Damn.

    I wonder why Nutra doesn't carry their full line?
    You know we listen to our customers. Bang you tambourine in the NP subforum with a few conspirators, and I can talk to Darren about it again. I tried last time for you for MMV2 Lg Mmv2 , and you can see it didn't get far.

    I'm willing to make the effort on your behalf, but if I tell Darren we got guys waiting to order LG stuff and then it just sits there, I'm going to look like a fool. When LG told me we don't carry their best seller (M1D) I was kind of shocked. But then I started thinking, if it's their best seller and nobody is asking us to carry it... is there more to it?

    Bottom line is, if you want to see it at NP, get a thread going with some support. If I see some decent interest, I'll talk to Darren again personally and get him to carry more (if not all) of LG's stuff. And you guys better not be all talk and no purchasing too or it's off with my credibility

  7. Awesome review, the formula does look to be head and shoulders above most the other preWO products out there.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    Only three days into Anadraulic State and I can confidently say it absolutely rocks! Things I like:
    1.) It gets you hyped up. Reminds me a little bit of tribex or icariin--in other words a test boost

    2.) There is a nice nootropic/energy effect that lasts for HOURS. I have no idea which ingredients are doing it, but this stuff makes me feel GOOD. Maybe it's the lycium and schizandra.

    3.) Pump is awesome and very long lasting. Like Cold Fusion Ex, it's an awesome pump for a non glycerin product.

    4.) Best part: Strength gains are beyond any other pre-workout product I've used. It's not a fair comparison. This is a pre-workout plus anti estrogen, anti aromatase, and a phyto sarm (osthole). Nothing else has this, period. I love how this is a natural product so I have no issue using it for 8 weeks.
    The strength gains with Anadraulic State alone remind me of stacking something like Core Zap with an ordinary pre-workout product. I'm exciting about stacking icariin or tribex with AS!

    5.) There seems to be a muscle fullness that goes beyond pump and it's too early to tell for sure but it's that kind of fullness that is a minor version of when you're on a ph.


    I know three days sound too early for a review, but when you feel this good and get that many prs you just know when a product is working. You know how it goes, some products you have to analyze your work outs and convince yourself it's working, and then there are some products that you INSTANTLY know are working for you. This is one of those products.

    Thank you LG for an awesome product.
    Awesome review man! I am going to have to get myself some very soon to try! You make it sound damn good!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome review man! I am going to have to get myself some very soon to try! You make it sound damn good!
    sounds good i may have to pop the andy state cherry this week i got the tub sitting there but i'm savin it for a rainy day but after hearin this i may have to start a log.

  10. Great review !!

    .. I'm beginning to regret my decision to not do the Sponsored Log now .. And I'll probably build on this regret as the other Sponsored Logs are coming up around the corner.


    Wish you the best for the remainder of the bottle !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Great review !!

    .. I'm beginning to regret my decision to not do the Sponsored Log now .. And I'll probably build on this regret as the other Sponsored Logs are coming up around the corner.


    Wish you the best for the remainder of the bottle !
    I'm regretting not getting this sent to me earlier! haha. Perhaps order it soon while the 50% off coupon is still around?

    *end sales talk*

  12. I for one, can't wait for my AS to show up.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    Only three days into Anadraulic State and I can confidently say it absolutely rocks! Things I like:
    1.) It gets you hyped up. Reminds me a little bit of tribex or icariin--in other words a test boost

    2.) There is a nice nootropic/energy effect that lasts for HOURS. I have no idea which ingredients are doing it, but this stuff makes me feel GOOD. Maybe it's the lycium and schizandra.

    3.) Pump is awesome and very long lasting. Like Cold Fusion Ex, it's an awesome pump for a non glycerin product.

    4.) Best part: Strength gains are beyond any other pre-workout product I've used. It's not a fair comparison. This is a pre-workout plus anti estrogen, anti aromatase, and a phyto sarm (osthole). Nothing else has this, period. I love how this is a natural product so I have no issue using it for 8 weeks.
    The strength gains with Anadraulic State alone remind me of stacking something like Core Zap with an ordinary pre-workout product. I'm exciting about stacking icariin or tribex with AS!

    5.) There seems to be a muscle fullness that goes beyond pump and it's too early to tell for sure but it's that kind of fullness that is a minor version of when you're on a ph.


    I know three days sound too early for a review, but when you feel this good and get that many prs you just know when a product is working. You know how it goes, some products you have to analyze your work outs and convince yourself it's working, and then there are some products that you INSTANTLY know are working for you. This is one of those products.

    Thank you LG for an awesome product.
    For a great unbiased review like that, PM me your addy and I will send you some free goodies!

  14. I forgot to mention: big appetite increase. Maybe it's the bitter mellon and cinnamon effect on insulin but it is a pronounced affect. I'm 37 and don't have the appetite I used to.

  15. I wish I had that problem

  16. I've had my eye on this product for a while - how many servings per container? And what's the EAA content?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    I forgot to mention: big appetite increase. Maybe it's the bitter mellon and cinnamon effect on insulin but it is a pronounced affect. I'm 37 and don't have the appetite I used to.
    I did some reading on the actives in the product (and any reps can correct me if I'm wrong here) but I think it's from the Marus Alba. It's been shown to have Ghrelin stimulating effects.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    I did some reading on the actives in the product (and any reps can correct me if I'm wrong here) but I think it's from the Marus Alba. It's been shown to have Ghrelin stimulating effects.

    and one of the thing increased ghrelin accomplishes....increased appetite. yea, i can vouch for that big time.

  19. but isn't increased Ghrelin associated with obesity?

  20. Generally speaking that only occurs with chronically high levels of Ghrelin. Something that spikes Ghrelin acutely will raise GH levels for a short period of time, but shouldn't cause any long-term effects on any of the metabolic markers.

    Hope I'm not spreading misinformation here.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    Generally speaking that only occurs with chronically high levels of Ghrelin. Something that spikes Ghrelin acutely will raise GH levels for a short period of time, but shouldn't cause any long-term effects on any of the metabolic markers.

    Hope I'm not spreading misinformation here.

    Thing is, high Ghrelin is associated with obesity. And at the same time synthetic Ghrelin is being developed to help muscle wasting diseases. So it almost seems like a two edged sword? A little bit can help and too much... All I can say is, i am freakin hungry. If this is really increasing gh that may explain why I feel swoll almost like I'm on a ph.

  22. Man, your log is making me antsy for my AS to show up!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Man, your log is making me antsy for my AS to show up!

    you're going to love it. i mean you can FEEL this stuff. i feel it more than I did formadrol. I felt mmv2 but this stuff i FEEL for hours. It's natural but POTENT. I add nootropics/stims to most pre-workouts but this doesn't need it. When you add tribex it's more powerful and I can't wait to add icariin.

    Anadraulic State in a NHA stack built into a pre-workout powder. I've had 5 workouts so far and significant prs every body part. Now finally I AM one of those people loving a new product instead of looking at my bottles of Prime wondering when its going to kick in (it never did).

    Weird, the Prime writeup talked about getting a chest pump while doing squats and that's exactly what happened with Anadraulic State.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    you're going to love it. i mean you can FEEL this stuff. i feel it more than I did formadrol. I felt mmv2 but this stuff i FEEL for hours. It's natural but POTENT. I add nootropics/stims to most pre-workouts but this doesn't need it. When you add tribex it's more powerful and I can't wait to add icariin.

    Anadraulic State in a NHA stack built into a pre-workout powder. I've had 5 workouts so far and significant prs every body part. Now finally I AM one of those people loving a new product instead of looking at my bottles of Prime wondering when its going to kick in (it never did).

    Weird, the Prime writeup talked about getting a chest pump while doing squats and that's exactly what happened with Anadraulic State.
    Different things work for different people. Some pretty trustworthy people loved the stuff. I am looking forward to something potent... coming off Mdrol, and there is nothing like the feeling you have when you are "on" something!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    you're going to love it. i mean you can FEEL this stuff. i feel it more than I did formadrol. I felt mmv2 but this stuff i FEEL for hours. It's natural but POTENT. I add nootropics/stims to most pre-workouts but this doesn't need it. When you add tribex it's more powerful and I can't wait to add icariin.

    Anadraulic State in a NHA stack built into a pre-workout powder. I've had 5 workouts so far and significant prs every body part. Now finally I AM one of those people loving a new product instead of looking at my bottles of Prime wondering when its going to kick in (it never did).

    Weird, the Prime writeup talked about getting a chest pump while doing squats and that's exactly what happened with Anadraulic State.
    I look forward to that feeling! Time to get some!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Man, your log is making me antsy for my AS to show up!
    Can't WAIT for you log man! Always enjoy your logs and I know you will do this stuff justice!


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Can't WAIT for you log man! Always enjoy your logs and I know you will do this stuff justice!

    A LOG!?? NICE! Can't wait to see the results this yields for everyone who is going to get a chance to use this in the future.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    A LOG!?? NICE! Can't wait to see the results this yields for everyone who is going to get a chance to use this in the future.
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...

    yeeh yeeh!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...
    haha yeah you guys did well there didn't you. You all received your Anadraulic State yet?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha yeah you guys did well there didn't you. You all received your Anadraulic State yet?
    I was told mine wasn't arriving until monday.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I was told mine wasn't arriving until monday.
    Ah cool I see, well that will be a nice start to the week then

    I just ordered mine, should be here in next 10days depending on Christmas postage delays.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Ah cool I see, well that will be a nice start to the week then

    I just ordered mine, should be here in next 10days depending on Christmas postage delays.

    Yea Holidays lags it up..Bought my BC/EAA's couple tubes sat or sun night There Arriving Thursday,,,, SO I cant complain to much yet about the UPS man...

    LG got it right out! fast turn around which is great!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...
    Sweet! You guys are gonna love this stuff!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea Holidays lags it up..Bought my BC/EAA's couple tubes sat or sun night There Arriving Thursday,,,, SO I cant complain to much yet about the UPS man...

    LG got it right out! fast turn around which is great!
    If it's not here before I leave on holiday, I'm kicking the the postman in the nuts :P

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Sweet! You guys are gonna love this stuff!

    (taking a break from my paper)

    the anticipation is killing me!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    (taking a break from my paper)

    the anticipation is killing me!
    Same here man! Mine only gets sent tomorrow....It will take like 2 weeks! 2 long long weeks!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Same here man! Mine only gets sent tomorrow....It will take like 2 weeks! 2 long long weeks!

    sorry to hear that bro!!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    sorry to hear that bro!!
    Guess I have to be thankful to be able to receive it in the first place! I cant wait to try this!! Itching!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Guess I have to be thankful to be able to receive it in the first place! I cant wait to try this!! Itching!

    That's so true! you lucky guy! lg hooks there reps up fat!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in