Anadraulic State Rocks: Early Impressions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yea LG does certainly look after us, and I am always greatful for this as 3clipseGT will tell you! haha. damn good company to rep for.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yea LG does certainly look after us, and I am always greatful for this as 3clipseGT will tell you! haha. damn good company to rep for.

i know! I wanted a rep position with them! lol

3. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    (taking a break from my paper)

the anticipation is killing me!

Lmao....AS is taking everything over, !!! P.S good luck on the paper!
    •   

4. i wanna try this stuff soooo bad, i gotta wait to buy some after the holidays

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Lmao....AS is taking everything over, !!! P.S good luck on the paper!

thanks man it went well!

6. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    thanks man it went well!
    Hope there’s not any powder residue on it

7. this sounds like a sweet product, i will be doing a log of it over at AMs sister site bodybuildingdunegon since i was chosen as a tester over there for it. cant wait for it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mitbar View Post
    this sounds like a sweet product, i will be doing a log of it over at AMs sister site bodybuildingdunegon since i was chosen as a tester over there for it. cant wait for it.
    Hell if you wan't you can just copy and paste the log from there to here so that all of these fine folks can see your results etc... I am sure there are plenty of people on both sites who want to see how effective the product is. This would be much appreciated!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Hell if you wan't you can just copy and paste the log from there to here so that all of these fine folks can see your results etc... I am sure there are plenty of people on both sites who want to see how effective the product is. This would be much appreciated!
    ^^^Agree^^^

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    i sure can do that, i will post it up in the supps log area or would you like me to post it in this forum for lg? either way is cool for me.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mitbar View Post
    i sure can do that, i will post it up in the supps log area or would you like me to post it in this forum for lg? either way is cool for me.
    Maybe in the supplement log section.

12. will do look forward to posting it up for you all.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mitbar View Post
    will do look forward to posting it up for you all.
    Thanks bro!
  14. update

Just wanted to update. All the effects the same two weeks in: awesome. I am swoll on this stuff--a junior version of a ph. I believe this is putting some size on me which is saying something because I get stronger and stronger but struggle with growing.
    I really think the long term implications of AS are going to be awesome. I would love to run it 12 weeks. This is definitely a must during pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 03:47 PM