Anadraulic State Rocks: Early Impressions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Man, your log is making me antsy for my AS to show up!
    Can't WAIT for you log man! Always enjoy your logs and I know you will do this stuff justice!



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Can't WAIT for you log man! Always enjoy your logs and I know you will do this stuff justice!

    A LOG!?? NICE! Can't wait to see the results this yields for everyone who is going to get a chance to use this in the future.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    A LOG!?? NICE! Can't wait to see the results this yields for everyone who is going to get a chance to use this in the future.
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...

    yeeh yeeh!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...
    haha yeah you guys did well there didn't you. You all received your Anadraulic State yet?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha yeah you guys did well there didn't you. You all received your Anadraulic State yet?
    I was told mine wasn't arriving until monday.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I was told mine wasn't arriving until monday.
    Ah cool I see, well that will be a nice start to the week then

    I just ordered mine, should be here in next 10days depending on Christmas postage delays.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Ah cool I see, well that will be a nice start to the week then

    I just ordered mine, should be here in next 10days depending on Christmas postage delays.

    Yea Holidays lags it up..Bought my BC/EAA's couple tubes sat or sun night There Arriving Thursday,,,, SO I cant complain to much yet about the UPS man...

    LG got it right out! fast turn around which is great!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yep, the whole Cali-RollDEEP crew OG members Poopypants, Grila Jujitsu, and I are the three loggers...
    Sweet! You guys are gonna love this stuff!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea Holidays lags it up..Bought my BC/EAA's couple tubes sat or sun night There Arriving Thursday,,,, SO I cant complain to much yet about the UPS man...

    LG got it right out! fast turn around which is great!
    If it's not here before I leave on holiday, I'm kicking the the postman in the nuts :P

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Sweet! You guys are gonna love this stuff!

    (taking a break from my paper)

    the anticipation is killing me!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    (taking a break from my paper)

    the anticipation is killing me!
    Same here man! Mine only gets sent tomorrow....It will take like 2 weeks! 2 long long weeks!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Same here man! Mine only gets sent tomorrow....It will take like 2 weeks! 2 long long weeks!

    sorry to hear that bro!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    sorry to hear that bro!!
    Guess I have to be thankful to be able to receive it in the first place! I cant wait to try this!! Itching!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Guess I have to be thankful to be able to receive it in the first place! I cant wait to try this!! Itching!

    That's so true! you lucky guy! lg hooks there reps up fat!

  16. Yea LG does certainly look after us, and I am always greatful for this as 3clipseGT will tell you! haha. damn good company to rep for.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yea LG does certainly look after us, and I am always greatful for this as 3clipseGT will tell you! haha. damn good company to rep for.

    i know! I wanted a rep position with them! lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    (taking a break from my paper)

    the anticipation is killing me!

    Lmao....AS is taking everything over, !!! P.S good luck on the paper!

  19. i wanna try this stuff soooo bad, i gotta wait to buy some after the holidays

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Lmao....AS is taking everything over, !!! P.S good luck on the paper!

    thanks man it went well!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    thanks man it went well!
    Hope there’s not any powder residue on it

  22. this sounds like a sweet product, i will be doing a log of it over at AMs sister site bodybuildingdunegon since i was chosen as a tester over there for it. cant wait for it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mitbar View Post
    this sounds like a sweet product, i will be doing a log of it over at AMs sister site bodybuildingdunegon since i was chosen as a tester over there for it. cant wait for it.
    Hell if you wan't you can just copy and paste the log from there to here so that all of these fine folks can see your results etc... I am sure there are plenty of people on both sites who want to see how effective the product is. This would be much appreciated!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Hell if you wan't you can just copy and paste the log from there to here so that all of these fine folks can see your results etc... I am sure there are plenty of people on both sites who want to see how effective the product is. This would be much appreciated!
    ^^^Agree^^^

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Hell if you wan't you can just copy and paste the log from there to here so that all of these fine folks can see your results etc... I am sure there are plenty of people on both sites who want to see how effective the product is. This would be much appreciated!
    i sure can do that, i will post it up in the supps log area or would you like me to post it in this forum for lg? either way is cool for me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 03:47 PM
  2. It's Coming...Anadraulic State
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 07:27 PM
  3. LG's Anadraulic State
    By johndye in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. ANADRAULIC STATE is kicking my ass!!!
    By anaholic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in