3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So guys i realize i only had about 2 days worth of this product. Not a lot for a GH product i know but i was surprised at a couple of the quick effects.

First day i took 1 sublingual tab approx 30 mins before my workout. I wasnt expecting much and i didnt take anything with this as i wanted to guage its effectiveness.

-First thing i noticed was my vascularity was up once i started moving, now im not normal hugely vascular, and the only time i am vascular is if i have taken a pump product, so this really surprised me.
-Next thing i noticed was the amount of sweat i was producing! Whew!

I then proceeded to dose it again later in the day.
-Vascularity yet again was up just sitting there
-Slight elevation in mood seemed apparent, nothing crazy but it was there.

So the 2nd day comes around and i wanted to dose yet again before a workout to make sure i wasnt just getting some major placebo really so i did.
-Vascularity was definately up again
-Pumps were rock hard
-Sweat was up as well

Dosed it again later in the afternoon and vascularity was noted up as well. Mood elevation didnt come this time really.

So there you have it folks, only 2 days worth but i can honestly say vascularity and pump seemed pretty awesome after only 2 days. Look for this in the new year hopefully Q1!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guys i realize i only had about 2 days worth of this product. Not a lot for a GH product i know but i was surprised at a couple of the quick effects.

First day i took 1 sublingual tab approx 30 mins before my workout. I wasnt expecting much and i didnt take anything with this as i wanted to guage its effectiveness.

-First thing i noticed was my vascularity was up once i started moving, now im not normal hugely vascular, and the only time i am vascular is if i have taken a pump product, so this really surprised me.
-Next thing i noticed was the amount of sweat i was producing! Whew!

I then proceeded to dose it again later in the day.
-Vascularity yet again was up just sitting there
-Slight elevation in mood seemed apparent, nothing crazy but it was there.

So the 2nd day comes around and i wanted to dose yet again before a workout to make sure i wasnt just getting some major placebo really so i did.
-Vascularity was definately up again
-Pumps were rock hard
-Sweat was up as well

Dosed it again later in the afternoon and vascularity was noted up as well. Mood elevation didnt come this time really.

So there you have it folks, only 2 days worth but i can honestly say vascularity and pump seemed pretty awesome after only 2 days. Look for this in the new year hopefully Q1!
Not bad for only 2 days...I'll look foward to seeing logs on this as well..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you compare it to PowerFULL? Too bad you only had 2 days worth as I would have liked to see how this improves sleep, that's what I use Powerfull & 1-Carboxy for.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I foresee this being one of the top sellers, by any company at NP, in 09!

Just another reason I'm looking forward to the new year.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sick!And these are all new compounds in this?

sactown1

Awards
I thought that these peptides had low oral bioavailability, what are you guys using to combat this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that these peptides had low oral bioavailability, what are you guys using to combat this?
I am unsure if i am supposed to reveal the delivery system outside of it being sublingual. So when i get the word that i can say more i will. Lets just say its better then a cyclodextrin complex.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't work through increased dopamine levels does it? (like L-dopa et al)

I'm really interested to give this a good run, roll on 2009!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This doesn't work through increased dopamine levels does it? (like L-dopa et al)

I'm really interested to give this a good run, roll on 2009!

This is nothing like an l dopa product so no, not mucuna pruriens. Also I am not sure of the mode of action of 1 of the ingredients so its hard for me to say. When I chat with eric and find this out I will relay the info.

Also compared to powerfull I can't say I noticed any similarities. I didn't get anything from PF pre workout only improved sleep benefits from the older PF.

I believe this product stacked with our IGh1 product OR PF would probly bring on some nice benefits as it would hit it from multiple pathways.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
It'd be awesome if you could find out - dopamine mediated products always stuck me as ironic... to see the benefits of increased GH you need to use it long term, but elevated dopamine levels over long time periods aren't good for you.

Will this be at nutra?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Did you experience any libido enhancement elements ?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
looks like this and some i-gh-1 would be sweet!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we have a new batch coming out for testers along with some other goodies.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we have a new batch coming out for testers along with some other goodies.

im logging your anadrolic state! if this come after that i will for sure throw my app in!!

Thanks
GJJ

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wooooot! This looks awesome! First time I've heard about this.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'd be awesome if you could find out - dopamine mediated products always stuck me as ironic... to see the benefits of increased GH you need to use it long term, but elevated dopamine levels over long time periods aren't good for you.

Will this be at nutra?
If it pans out, I can make sure we stock this. Like I mentioned in the other thread, if you guys can drum up enough support I can talk Darren into carrying most (or even the whole) LG line.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it pans out, I can make sure we stock this. Like I mentioned in the other thread, if you guys can drum up enough support I can talk Darren into carrying most (or even the whole) LG line.
This, Slin, MMV2, and T-911 are musts!

LG Sciences has REALLY stepped up their game this past year or so. After their M1T (the best that was out), I didn't pay much attention, a couple products got a bad wrap, etc...now they're loading the supp industry with some of the best and innovative products out there!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your thoughts on M1D?
I've never taken it. I haven't even taken MMV2 yet. But everyone seems to love it, and I don't understand why NP hasn't stocked it yet.

I just ran out of SLIN, and that stuff was great. T-911 was amazing. Formadrol Extreme was great. I'm not a huge pre-workout drink person, but Cold Fusion was awesome. All their stuff is excellent now.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

LG Sciences has REALLY stepped up their game this past year or so. After their M1T (the best that was out), I didn't pay much attention, a couple products got a bad wrap, etc...now they're loading the supp industry with some of the best and innovative products out there!
I agree, in the past year lg has def stepped up their game.

The only bad thing is theres yohimbe in most their products, so its hard to stack some of them.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never taken it. I haven't even taken MMV2 yet. But everyone seems to love it, and I don't understand why NP hasn't stocked it yet.

I just ran out of SLIN, and that stuff was great. T-911 was amazing. Formadrol Extreme was great. I'm not a huge pre-workout drink person, but Cold Fusion was awesome. All their stuff is excellent now.
MMV2 is great!....suprised someone of your caliber based on all your logs you have ran hasent used it yet..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome bro, would love to have the whole LG line here at NP.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Totally agree, so many good products coming out now that work really effectively, and this is great to see as a rep, cause I can honestly recomend so much of their stuff :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMV2 is great!....suprised someone of your caliber based on all your logs you have ran hasent used it yet..
I try not to run hormonal stuff too much anymore.

Expect an MMV2 log around Feb, though. Hahah. :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maaaaan that was about 2.5yrs ago. Honestly it didn't change my physical appearance a whole lot. I was dry, stayed lean, but other than that I didn't see much. I think my bodies test was so high naturally, the stuff I pumped into me didn't make a whole lot of a difference.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump for awesome sounding GH product!How early in 09 might we see this?And with the new lines of protein comin too, you guys have some great stuff on the near horizon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for awesome sounding GH product!How early in 09 might we see this?And with the new lines of protein comin too, you guys have some great stuff on the near horizon.
Im hoping sometime in january if it all works out right.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!From ur review, i def sounds like it's gonna work!If that comes in a few short days, can't wait to see what a full run of the will be like.From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet!From ur review, i def sounds like it's gonna work!If that comes in a few short days, can't wait to see what a full run of the will be like.From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?
Yea i was really pretty surprised too. 2 days for a GH product which kicked in with better vascularity and pump was pretty cool. Cant wait to run this stuff for 2+ months or so.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
.From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?[/QUOTE]

Bump for that.I'm really excited to see what LG has got in this.

sactown1

Awards
Can you talk about the delivery system? Will this be similar to the delivery system of IBE's GH products?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you talk about the delivery system? Will this be similar to the delivery system of IBE's GH products?

We are keeping everything under wraps right now about what's in it, how its delivered etc. More news will be available after christmas im sure.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are keeping everything under wraps right now about what's in it, how its delivered etc. More news will be available after christmas im sure.
Seems like you guys are full speed ahead! cant wait!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this sounds great.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ill test it even if it is a sepository! lol