My little review of our GHRP-2 Product!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    What are your thoughts on M1D?
    I've never taken it. I haven't even taken MMV2 yet. But everyone seems to love it, and I don't understand why NP hasn't stocked it yet.

I just ran out of SLIN, and that stuff was great. T-911 was amazing. Formadrol Extreme was great. I'm not a huge pre-workout drink person, but Cold Fusion was awesome. All their stuff is excellent now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This, Slin, MMV2, and T-911 are musts!

LG Sciences has REALLY stepped up their game this past year or so. After their M1T (the best that was out), I didn't pay much attention, a couple products got a bad wrap, etc...now they're loading the supp industry with some of the best and innovative products out there!
    I agree, in the past year lg has def stepped up their game.

The only bad thing is theres yohimbe in most their products, so its hard to stack some of them.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've never taken it. I haven't even taken MMV2 yet. But everyone seems to love it, and I don't understand why NP hasn't stocked it yet.

I just ran out of SLIN, and that stuff was great. T-911 was amazing. Formadrol Extreme was great. I'm not a huge pre-workout drink person, but Cold Fusion was awesome. All their stuff is excellent now.
    MMV2 is great!....suprised someone of your caliber based on all your logs you have ran hasent used it yet..

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If it pans out, I can make sure we stock this. Like I mentioned in the other thread, if you guys can drum up enough support I can talk Darren into carrying most (or even the whole) LG line.
    That would be awesome bro, would love to have the whole LG line here at NP.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This, Slin, MMV2, and T-911 are musts!

LG Sciences has REALLY stepped up their game this past year or so. After their M1T (the best that was out), I didn't pay much attention, a couple products got a bad wrap, etc...now they're loading the supp industry with some of the best and innovative products out there!
    Totally agree, so many good products coming out now that work really effectively, and this is great to see as a rep, cause I can honestly recomend so much of their stuff
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    MMV2 is great!....suprised someone of your caliber based on all your logs you have ran hasent used it yet..
    I try not to run hormonal stuff too much anymore.

Expect an MMV2 log around Feb, though. Hahah.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

Welcome to the dark side

8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Welcome to the dark side
    HA!

So I guess 14 week cycles of Test Prop @ 200mg ED + Tren Ace. @ 50mg ED doesn't count? Blast.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

Buckle up Son...your in for a treat.....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    HA!

So I guess 14 week cycles of Test Prop @ 200mg ED + Tren Ace. @ 50mg ED doesn't count? Blast.

haha so that's your secret! :P

11. Maaaaan that was about 2.5yrs ago. Honestly it didn't change my physical appearance a whole lot. I was dry, stayed lean, but other than that I didn't see much. I think my bodies test was so high naturally, the stuff I pumped into me didn't make a whole lot of a difference.

12. Bump for awesome sounding GH product!How early in 09 might we see this?And with the new lines of protein comin too, you guys have some great stuff on the near horizon.

13. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Bump for awesome sounding GH product!How early in 09 might we see this?And with the new lines of protein comin too, you guys have some great stuff on the near horizon.
    Im hoping sometime in january if it all works out right.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

14. Sweet!From ur review, i def sounds like it's gonna work!If that comes in a few short days, can't wait to see what a full run of the will be like.From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?

15. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Sweet!From ur review, i def sounds like it's gonna work!If that comes in a few short days, can't wait to see what a full run of the will be like.From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?
    Yea i was really pretty surprised too. 2 days for a GH product which kicked in with better vascularity and pump was pretty cool. Cant wait to run this stuff for 2+ months or so.

16. .From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?[/QUOTE]

Bump for that.I'm really excited to see what LG has got in this.

17. Yea this stuff is going to rock!

18. Can you talk about the delivery system? Will this be similar to the delivery system of IBE's GH products?

19. Quote Originally Posted by sactown1 View Post
    Can you talk about the delivery system? Will this be similar to the delivery system of IBE's GH products?

We are keeping everything under wraps right now about what's in it, how its delivered etc. More news will be available after christmas im sure.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    We are keeping everything under wraps right now about what's in it, how its delivered etc. More news will be available after christmas im sure.
    Seems like you guys are full speed ahead! cant wait!

21. this sounds great.

22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Anal sepository, IMO.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Anal sepository, IMO.
    You promise to test? :P

24. ill test it even if it is a sepository! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Final Review of Natadrol & Formestane LV Cycle
    By gwindow13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 11:58 AM
  2. My Personal Review of MMV2...