My little review of our GHRP-2 Product!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    MMV2 is great!....suprised someone of your caliber based on all your logs you have ran hasent used it yet..
    I try not to run hormonal stuff too much anymore.

    Expect an MMV2 log around Feb, though. Hahah.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I try not to run hormonal stuff too much anymore.

    Expect an MMV2 log around Feb, though. Hahah.
    Welcome to the dark side

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Welcome to the dark side
    HA!

    So I guess 14 week cycles of Test Prop @ 200mg ED + Tren Ace. @ 50mg ED doesn't count? Blast.


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I try not to run hormonal stuff too much anymore.

    Expect an MMV2 log around Feb, though. Hahah.
    Buckle up Son...your in for a treat.....
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    HA!

    So I guess 14 week cycles of Test Prop @ 200mg ED + Tren Ace. @ 50mg ED doesn't count? Blast.

    haha so that's your secret! :P

  6. Maaaaan that was about 2.5yrs ago. Honestly it didn't change my physical appearance a whole lot. I was dry, stayed lean, but other than that I didn't see much. I think my bodies test was so high naturally, the stuff I pumped into me didn't make a whole lot of a difference.

  7. Bump for awesome sounding GH product!How early in 09 might we see this?And with the new lines of protein comin too, you guys have some great stuff on the near horizon.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Bump for awesome sounding GH product!How early in 09 might we see this?And with the new lines of protein comin too, you guys have some great stuff on the near horizon.
    Im hoping sometime in january if it all works out right.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Sweet!From ur review, i def sounds like it's gonna work!If that comes in a few short days, can't wait to see what a full run of the will be like.From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Sweet!From ur review, i def sounds like it's gonna work!If that comes in a few short days, can't wait to see what a full run of the will be like.From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?
    Yea i was really pretty surprised too. 2 days for a GH product which kicked in with better vascularity and pump was pretty cool. Cant wait to run this stuff for 2+ months or so.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. .From what u have seen in the profile, is it all new compounds?[/QUOTE]

    Bump for that.I'm really excited to see what LG has got in this.

  12. Yea this stuff is going to rock!

  13. Can you talk about the delivery system? Will this be similar to the delivery system of IBE's GH products?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sactown1 View Post
    Can you talk about the delivery system? Will this be similar to the delivery system of IBE's GH products?

    We are keeping everything under wraps right now about what's in it, how its delivered etc. More news will be available after christmas im sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    We are keeping everything under wraps right now about what's in it, how its delivered etc. More news will be available after christmas im sure.
    Seems like you guys are full speed ahead! cant wait!

  16. this sounds great.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    We are keeping everything under wraps right now about what's in it, how its delivered etc. More news will be available after christmas im sure.
    Anal sepository, IMO.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Anal sepository, IMO.
    You promise to test? :P

  19. ill test it even if it is a sepository! lol

  20. I am hoping they come in next week! So much for rushing the samples...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am hoping they come in next week! So much for rushing the samples...
    wow faster than I expected, I cant wait for this one.

    LG is starting 09 off in a big way!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  22. I'm really interested in this one!

    Please spill all the beans at the soonest possible moment...

  23. mmmmmmmmmm yum! I will endevour to find out some information and pass it on guys

  24. it's very much 2009... what's the crack?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    it's very much 2009... what's the crack?
    I think more information will be released in the next few weeks. January was meant to be the big month for this

  26. We should have testing by the end of the month, just waiting on the supplier.

    On a side note, we are going to be testing the new Methyl 1-D HARDCORE in the next month too... I am pretty excited about it!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We should have testing by the end of the month, just waiting on the supplier.

    On a side note, we are going to be testing the new Methyl 1-D HARDCORE in the next month too... I am pretty excited about it!
    M1-D HC? any info on this out yet? this the first Ive heard or seen anything.. Interesting..

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We should have testing by the end of the month, just waiting on the supplier.

    On a side note, we are going to be testing the new Methyl 1-D HARDCORE in the next month too... I am pretty excited about it!
    Nice! I'll test it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Nice! I'll test it
    Any hints on M1-D hardcore? I am a fan of the regular!

    Mr.50
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
  2. Sensoril product review
    By Grassroots082 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 02:09 PM
  3. MST Product Review
    By john123131 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Log in
Log in