M1d

  1. M1d


    i saw a bottle of Methyl 1 D being sold with a test booster at GNC, is it safe to take at 19 years old? ive been training for about 5 years now.


  2. NO it would not be safe. 21 years and up to screw with your hormones laddy.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    i saw a bottle of Methyl 1 D being sold with a test booster at GNC, is it safe to take at 19 years old? ive been training for about 5 years now.

    You'll get mixed reviews on this But I think the LG guys might back me on this, that your to young. At 19 years old, you do not need any PH's, not untill at least 21-22, some might still say to young. at your age you have so much test being produced the last thing you wanna do is mess with your natural levels at this point, PH's with throw this way off. as for the test booster, will it hurt you NO, but like i said you dont need it, stock up on food, whey , fish oil, good multi and your good to go bro.....

    max out your potential first.....
    •   
       


  4. As far as all of us here at LG Sciences are concerned, health is first priority. With that said hold off until your 21, and it'll be well worth the wait!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    As far as all of us here at LG Sciences are concerned, health is first priority. With that said hold off until your 21, and it'll be well worth the wait!
    Thats what im talking about...Thats a first class answer!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Thats what im talking about...Thats a first class answer!
    What can I say man, we are a first class company. And in all honesty, without our health it would be a challenge to train day in and day out and constantly improve our physiques (and even if making those goals, theres no point to it without good health).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    What can I say man, we are a first class company. And in all honesty, without our health it would be a challenge to train day in and day out and constantly improve our physiques (and even if making those goals, theres no point to it without good health).
    Again bro, very true! that backs up what I said..:-)
  

  
 

Log in
Log in