Chest days 1 week prior to using MMv2:

Flat bench Dumbbell I went, 40x12, 45x10, 50x8, 55x6, 60x4

I was using these weights for flat/incline/decline bench dumbbell presses

Cable fly’s went, 50x15, 60x10, 70x8

As of now my weights goes as follows, for flat/incline/decline dumbbell presses

45x12, 50x10, 55x8, 60x6, 65x6, 70x5

Cable fly’s,

50x15, 60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x4

Now we all now every body reacts totally different to sup's, some have great success some don’t, face it it’s a hit or miss industry.

All in all as of now in my nearing the end of my third week, I rate this product very high.

Sides?, none! Had a little joint issue, I upped the fish oil and I was fine.

Well done LG!

LG33

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I found MMV2 pretty damn good as well, joints were the only issue but I was running hdrol with it so hard to know which compound was to blame, probably both.

Thanks for the review though man :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Soaring strength and no sides... just another reason nobody can go wrong with MMv2 for their next cycle!

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
I'm on week 3 of MMV2 - 3 caps 2x daily combined with M1-D 1 cap 3x daily on non-lifting days, 2 caps 3x daily on lifting days.

My strength skyrocketed in the 2nd week - flat bench press up by 20 lbs and at least 2 reps in last 2 sets. Skull crushers - my favorite tricep exercise - weight up 15 lbs, to a personal best! Strict military curls up 15 lbs as well.

My wife loves the improved hardness, says I look years younger. I feel years younger, and have had no negative sides. In fact, the one positive side is that my usually active libido is in fact somewhat supercharged the last 2 weeks.

As Tony the Tiger would say: LG products are GREAT!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 3 of MMV2 - 3 caps 2x daily combined with M1-D 1 cap 3x daily on non-lifting days, 2 caps 3x daily on lifting days.

My strength skyrocketed in the 2nd week - flat bench press up by 20 lbs and at least 2 reps in last 2 sets. Skull crushers - my favorite tricep exercise - weight up 15 lbs, to a personal best! Strict military curls up 15 lbs as well.

My wife loves the improved hardness, says I look years younger. I feel years younger, and have had no negative sides. In fact, the one positive side is that my usually active libido is in fact somewhat supercharged the last 2 weeks.

Good to hear that mmv2 and M1D has treated you well! :)

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards

Just started adding Liquid Masterdrol 1/2 hour prior to sessions and love the aggressive feeling it creates! LG products are Great!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just started adding Liquid Masterdrol 1/2 hour prior to sessions and love the aggressive feeling it creates! LG products are Great!
Yeah the aggression is pretty damn good! Really helps push some good numbers.