formadrol vs t911

paulg

paulg

Awards
What is better if used as a standalone? I really enjoyed formadrol. They are similar products but does the sublingual aspect of t911 make it superior to formadrol?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the T911 adds a better mental aspect along with the resveratrol.

As a standalone id go with T911 over formadrol, although they are both stellar products.

paulg

paulg

Awards
I think the T911 adds a better mental aspect along with the resveratrol.

As a standalone id go with T911 over formadrol, although they are both stellar products.
thanks! For me formadrol rocked because I had no fatigue issues whatsoever at 3 caps a day (2/1). A 6 oxo clone I used and IDS pct tabs made me dog tired and I made ZERO gains. The strength gains I had on formadrol + Core Zap (which absolutely rocks) were similar to the first three weeks of MMV2 (before I peaked).

Is two tabs (or lozenges) of T911 a day enough? And can you use it 6-8 weeks as a standalone?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks! For me formadrol rocked because I had no fatigue issues whatsoever at 3 caps a day (2/1). A 6 oxo clone I used and IDS pct tabs made me dog tired and I made ZERO gains. The strength gains I had on formadrol + Core Zap (which absolutely rocks) were similar to the first three weeks of MMV2 (before I peaked).

Is two tabs (or lozenges) of T911 a day enough? And can you use it 6-8 weeks as a standalone?

Yea 2 tabs is definately enough, 3 tabs is really good too. My favorite time was 1 tab before workout 1 tab after workout, felt like a damn king!!!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
You cant go wrong either way, personally I LOVE Formadrol for my pct, no sides whatsoever, I used to go with atd and never again!