formadrol vs t911

1. formadrol vs t911

What is better if used as a standalone? I really enjoyed formadrol. They are similar products but does the sublingual aspect of t911 make it superior to formadrol?

2. I think the T911 adds a better mental aspect along with the resveratrol.

As a standalone id go with T911 over formadrol, although they are both stellar products.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I think the T911 adds a better mental aspect along with the resveratrol.

As a standalone id go with T911 over formadrol, although they are both stellar products.
    thanks! For me formadrol rocked because I had no fatigue issues whatsoever at 3 caps a day (2/1). A 6 oxo clone I used and IDS pct tabs made me dog tired and I made ZERO gains. The strength gains I had on formadrol + Core Zap (which absolutely rocks) were similar to the first three weeks of MMV2 (before I peaked).

Is two tabs (or lozenges) of T911 a day enough? And can you use it 6-8 weeks as a standalone?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    thanks! For me formadrol rocked because I had no fatigue issues whatsoever at 3 caps a day (2/1). A 6 oxo clone I used and IDS pct tabs made me dog tired and I made ZERO gains. The strength gains I had on formadrol + Core Zap (which absolutely rocks) were similar to the first three weeks of MMV2 (before I peaked).

Is two tabs (or lozenges) of T911 a day enough? And can you use it 6-8 weeks as a standalone?

Yea 2 tabs is definately enough, 3 tabs is really good too. My favorite time was 1 tab before workout 1 tab after workout, felt like a damn king!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. You cant go wrong either way, personally I LOVE Formadrol for my pct, no sides whatsoever, I used to go with atd and never again!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formadrol + t911 + Substerone
    By gnbbc in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. t911/formadrol = Very nice stack
    By protempsfish in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:40 PM
  3. Plz help t911!!!
    By eli123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8