First Impressions of BC+EAA

1. First Impressions of BC+EAA

Just wanted to drop a quick "Thanks" to LG Sciences for the awesome promo, and the New BC+EAA product. The discount was sweet and the free shirt was awesome!!

Mixability: Threw it in my blender bottle, and gave it a couple quick shakes and all was good. Foam was pretty much non-existent, and there really wasn't any flakes/floaters left.

Taste: Great, no complaints here at all. Not super sweet, and that's great. Taste was great without being overpowering, and didn't leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

Results: I've had the pleasure of only using this product once, but I can see it being a long lasting relationship. I mixed it with a scoop of glycomaize, like I did with Xtend, and sipped it during my workout. I'm happy to report that it performed a tad better for me than Xtend did, but I didn't get as much of a pump, but then again, it doesn't have any citruline mallate in, so no biggie.

Conclusion: I can see this being a staple of mine for many workouts to come, as it's everything I want from a product. Good work LG Sciences, and thanks again!!

2. Thumbs up

Awesome, thanks for the feedback, I foresee it becoming a staple on many of the forums!
    •   

3. it is a nice solid product. It is nothing crazy, but it has just what you might want in a staple. I have my two other ones on the way

4. Yeah, it's pretty good. Wish it didn't have any artificial sweeteners in it, as I try my best to avoid them, but no real biggie. I definitely prefer it now over Xtend. Mixed with some carbs, it really completes an already solid supp.

5. Thanks for the review man
    •   

6. Sure thing, no worries. Always happy to post up some good news when I try something that works, and I like it.

7. Big thanks for sure for throwin up that review! Seems like the general concensus is that this product is a winner!

Erics been hard at work for sure to bring everyone kick ass products, and rep or not I must say im impressed!

Can't wait for the rest of the killer products to hit the market! Yall are gonna love LG if you already don't!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. Yeah LG has some sweet stuff on the way!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-OXO First Impressions.....
    By Grant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:43 PM
  2. Somnidren first impressions
    By CHAPS in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:07 AM
  3. RPM Impressions
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements