First Impressions of BC+EAA

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to drop a quick "Thanks" to LG Sciences for the awesome promo, and the New BC+EAA product. The discount was sweet and the free shirt was awesome!!

Mixability: Threw it in my blender bottle, and gave it a couple quick shakes and all was good. Foam was pretty much non-existent, and there really wasn't any flakes/floaters left.

Taste: Great, no complaints here at all. Not super sweet, and that's great. Taste was great without being overpowering, and didn't leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

Results: I've had the pleasure of only using this product once, but I can see it being a long lasting relationship. I mixed it with a scoop of glycomaize, like I did with Xtend, and sipped it during my workout. I'm happy to report that it performed a tad better for me than Xtend did, but I didn't get as much of a pump, but then again, it doesn't have any citruline mallate in, so no biggie.

Conclusion: I can see this being a staple of mine for many workouts to come, as it's everything I want from a product. Good work LG Sciences, and thanks again!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the feedback, I foresee it becoming a staple on many of the forums!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a nice solid product. It is nothing crazy, but it has just what you might want in a staple. I have my two other ones on the way :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's pretty good. Wish it didn't have any artificial sweeteners in it, as I try my best to avoid them, but no real biggie. I definitely prefer it now over Xtend. Mixed with some carbs, it really completes an already solid supp.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing, no worries. Always happy to post up some good news when I try something that works, and I like it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks for sure for throwin up that review! Seems like the general concensus is that this product is a winner!

Erics been hard at work for sure to bring everyone kick ass products, and rep or not I must say im impressed!

Can't wait for the rest of the killer products to hit the market! Yall are gonna love LG if you already don't!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah LG has some sweet stuff on the way! ;)