Havoc pulse plus what LG product

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I am presently doing a HAVOC pulse. I am looking to log and run an LG product either on my present los (alredy planned out) or I will run a MMV2 M1D log plus IGf next time around. Would IGH be safe to add to the havoc? I will likely just heek the M1D and MMV@ together on next cycle as they go together well. I am precct sure this is safe, but after searching there wan;t a clear answer to this for e, si I fifured I would throw it out to those who may know better. I have dont my HW on the other cycles I am planning, but I was able to take advantage of the LG discount and want to follow though and log this. Let me know what you think.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I-GH-1 would compliment your pulse cycle very well and would be a completely safe addition.

M1D can either be added to this cycle, making the gains slightly more "wet" meaning more size and some crazy pumps, as havoc/epi is pretty anti estrogenic and dry, or as you presented, can be ran successful with MMv2 for a future cycle.

For your post cycle I would look into our new T-911 and our Formadrol Extreme, that is if your not going the "traditional" route on a SERM and opting for an otc/legal post cycle option.

Best of luck with your cycle and reaching your physique related goals, and let me know if you have any further questions!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I am probably going to hold off on the additions for now. I plan on logging the others, and to be "scientific" as I can it will be more clear of what product is making the difference if I wait. That said, I appreciate the good info and feedback! I may incorporate the pSLIN now though and the Igh in my post cycle, as I have seen good info on the use of the IGH in PCT.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I am probably going to hold off on the additions for now. I plan on logging the others, and to be "scientific" as I can it will be more clear of what product is making the difference if I wait. That said, I appreciate the good info and feedback! I may incorporate the pSLIN now though and the Igh in my post cycle, as I have seen good info on the use of the IGH in PCT.
Cool man, let us know how it all goes :)

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Ok.

I have decided to start adding some additional supps in now that I have abaseline and can gauge what they are doing for me. I just didnt wnt too many variables at once. I have the LG book and I am aware on how to run M1D and IGF-1 NORMALLY but how would I run these on my pulse (see link in signiture for program)

Thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok.

I have decided to start adding some additional supps in now that I have abaseline and can gauge what they are doing for me. I just didnt wnt too many variables at once. I have the LG book and I am aware on how to run M1D and IGF-1 NORMALLY but how would I run these on my pulse (see link in signiture for program)

Thanks.
I think run the M1D and Igh-! everyday.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
What about doses due to synergestic effect. I am pulsing the havoc. What would be a good dose to mix these with the havoc?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What about doses due to synergestic effect. I am pulsing the havoc. What would be a good dose to mix these with the havoc?
I'd run them at recommended dosages even with havoc :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would stay at the recommended dosages for everything. It wouldn't hurt to take a little bit more I-GH-1 though.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I appreciat the help. I'll be logging the additions in my log soon; I am looking forward to it.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
One last question.

Taking the M1V every day and all... I have a 1 week "off" period in my havoc pulse. Should I take off from the M1Vtoo?? (yea, I am startin late on product)

I would THINK so to give my body some recovery tome on its own. I added this week in even though not necessary on pulse to have an extra line against getting "shut down" I have SERM but ++really++ dont want to have to use it.

After all... less negatives this round means better off for me later on on NEXT cycle.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Up to you if you want to take the week off, but why not just stay on the pulse. That is the purpose of the pulse is to limit negs, but taking that time off in between may be overkill. Of course you may want to get other opinions, but I say just stay on it.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Up to you if you want to take the week off, but why not just stay on the pulse. That is the purpose of the pulse is to limit negs, but taking that time off in between may be overkill. Of course you may want to get other opinions, but I say just stay on it.
Makes sense. I initially planned it tht way to minimize sides. As of yet, no sides, no back pumps, etc. so yeah I guess pushing through to 6 weeks is safe. 2ook 1/2 dose M1V today and IGF-1 coming in tonight.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. I initially planned it tht way to minimize sides. As of yet, no sides, no back pumps, etc. so yeah I guess pushing through to 6 weeks is safe. 2ook 1/2 dose M1V today and IGF-1 coming in tonight.
You most likely won't experience noticeable sides on a pulse. You might experience slight back pumps one maybe 2 times, but anything more than that is almost out of the question. Make sure you are stocking some taurine powder in the cabinet and take a few grams of that if it flares up. Just push through it bro, you should be fine!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I would stay on the MMv2 during your off week from havoc. Very few compounds lend themselves to being successfully pulsed, and the only point of the pulse is to reduce the sides. With M1D, I-GH-1 and MMv2 all are best used with everyday dosing and do not have the hepatoxicity issues or overall side effect profile of the compounds like havoc or superdrol that many prefer to pulse.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Going to save the MMV2 for next cycle, but I am using 1/2 dose M1D everyday. I may go full dose in a few days if things go okay. I am also going to take 3 IGF-1 nightly to make them stretch out with present supply.

Thanks for the help!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would stay on the MMv2 during your off week from havoc. Very few compounds lend themselves to being successfully pulsed, and the only point of the pulse is to reduce the sides. With M1D, I-GH-1 and MMv2 all are best used with everyday dosing and do not have the hepatoxicity issues or overall side effect profile of the compounds like havoc or superdrol that many prefer to pulse.
Agreed :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Going to save the MMV2 for next cycle, but I am using 1/2 dose M1D everyday. I may go full dose in a few days if things go okay. I am also going to take 3 IGF-1 nightly to make them stretch out with present supply.

Thanks for the help!
Hey sounds good man! If you need any more help just ask :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the help!
anytime man, always feel free to ask away. I foresee you being able to full dose M1D as Ive dabbled into many PH's and M1D is about as clean (in terms of no side effects) while still being potent as they come.

mullerhun

Awards
lg stack + X?

hi! i have at home an lg stack.

liquid mrol,m1d,formadrol.

Could i maybe add havoc to it?

If yes, how should be the pct? how long etc

thx!!

SYN6661

Awards
So going with an OTC PCT, other options not aval., what solid choices do you guys suggest again?

I have a buddy on his PCT now, and he is only running Formadrol Extreme. I just want to make sure everything is set before hand.. thanks guys

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So going with an OTC PCT, other options not aval., what solid choices do you guys suggest again?

I have a buddy on his PCT now, and he is only running Formadrol Extreme. I just want to make sure everything is set before hand.. thanks guys
formadrol xtreme or t911 are solid choices.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your buddy will be absolutely fine with Formadrol Extreme as his otc pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hard3x9 Cycle Logs 12
Cycle Logs 24
Post Cycle Therapy 1
heman10 Post Cycle Therapy 11
jeffh3c Cycle Logs 19